Democrats are trying to deny their Russian Collusion Scandal

I’m going with the Trump standard.

That makes this a total exoneration.
well glad you brought him up…in the Mueller report he concluded there wasn’t evidence that the president colluded or conspired with russia

in this report there said there wasn’t evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. Two very different statements

as far as exoneration the durham report only further exonerates trump of these lies

well glad you brought him up…in the Mueller report he concluded there wasn’t evidence that the president colluded or conspired with russia

in this report there said there wasn’t evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. Two very different statements

as far as exoneration the durham report only further exonerates trump of these lies
Mueller concluded there wasn’t evidence to bring charges in collusion. They’re the same statement.

Just like Durham.

Total exoneration for the FBI and DoJ.

I’m going with the Trump standard.

That makes this a total exoneration.

Mueller concluded there wasn’t evidence to bring charges in collusion. They’re the same statement.

Just like Durham.

Total exoneration for the FBI and DoJ.
haha no they were not at all the same statement.

First to bring a charge all that is required is probable cause, so even if i take your post as true, that is a far lower burden of evidence required rhe beyond a reasonable doubt.

Second, thanks for unwillingly admitting you were way wrong

That's false. Mueller said it didn't establish this as a fact and therefore wouldn't bring charges. You clearly didn't read the Mueller report.
First to bring a charge all that is required is probable cause
You'd have to be the world's dumbest lawyer to say this because it is flat out wrong. You are clearly the world's dumbest lawyer.
Second, thanks for unwillingly admitting you were way wrong
Total exoneration.

That's false. Mueller said it didn't establish this as a fact and therefore wouldn't bring charges. You clearly didn't read the Mueller report.

You'd have to be the world's dumbest lawyer to say this because it is flat out wrong. You are clearly the world's dumbest lawyer.

Total exoneration.
1) yes he said it didn’t establish it as a fact
2) haha yes that’s all that required. A police officer doesn’t have to prove the charge in order to charge a person…to convict is another thing all together
3) well not according to your prior statements it is not

You do realize that asthmatics are capable of playing sports don’t you?
If your asthma is so minor you can play college football it’s not bad enough to keep you from serving in the military, Dumbass.

1) yes he said it didn’t establish it as a fact
2) haha yes that’s all that required. A police officer doesn’t have to prove the charge in order to charge a person…to convict is another thing all together
3) well not according to your prior statements it is not
1. Just because he didn't establish it as a fact doesn't mean there isn't evidence for it. Same as Durham.
2. Police don't charge people. The prosecutor does. Oh my god, you are the dumbest lawyer in the existence of humanity.
3. According to your prior statements, it is.

Gee Candycornhole! You did good on this post! Out of 14 responses, you found two idiots actually not laughing in your face.
If your asthma is so minor you can play college football it’s not bad enough to keep you from serving in the military, Dumbass.

If I’m playing sports, and I have an asthma attack, I can stop what I’m doing take out my puffer and sit down until it’s over. Happens all the time. There are many elite athletes who are asthmatic.

If a soldier is in the middle of a fire fight in the jungle, and he had an asthma attack, he can’t exactly stop what he’s doing and deal with it, rest until he’s recovered, or head to hospital, if the puffer doesn’t stop it. And that endangers everyone who’s with him.

1. Just because he didn't establish it as a fact doesn't mean there isn't evidence for it. Same as Durham.
2. Police don't charge people. The prosecutor does. Oh my god, you are the dumbest lawyer in the existence of humanity.
3. According to your prior statements, it is.
1) We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities. https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download

Mueller made it clear, the investigation found no evidence to establish the claim...obviously we know why now since it was all a Demafascist hoax....Durham did not say the evidence didn't establish wrong doiong by the Obama DOJ...in your quote he clearly states there wasn't enough in his view to establish in beyond a reasonable doubt...he specifically picked those words for a reason, and it's vastly different then what Mueller concluded and stated.

2) hahahha what? Yes a Prosecutor can, but police charge people all the freaking time...ever gotten a speeding ticket? You think the prosecutor is being called and told to charge the person? are you an idiot?

3) No, not at all...if they were exenorated they would have said what Mueller did, they didn't.

1) We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities. https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download

Mueller made it clear, the investigation found no evidence to establish the claim...obviously we know why now since it was all a Demafascist hoax....Durham did not say the evidence didn't establish wrong doiong by the Obama DOJ...in your quote he clearly states there wasn't enough in his view to establish in beyond a reasonable doubt...he specifically picked those words for a reason, and it's vastly different then what Mueller concluded and stated.

2) hahahha what? Yes a Prosecutor can, but police charge people all the freaking time...ever gotten a speeding ticket? You think the prosecutor is being called and told to charge the person? are you an idiot?

3) No, not at all...if they were exenorated they would have said what Mueller did, they didn't.
This is what Mueller ACTUALLY SAID.
"A statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts."

Haha, Mueller directly contradicts what you tried to say about him.

Police don't charge people, prosecutors do. Every charge an officer files goes through the prosecutor. Remember when you guys said that it wasn't Comey's job to decide whether Clinton was prosecuted? You were right about that. But apparently you think police officers have more authority than the director of the FBI. Weird.

They were exonerated because they said the same thing as Mueller.

Forum List

Back