Write What You Are Doing During The Great Corona Virus Of 2020

Record your story for history!

I'm just hanging at home...a little bored. (Minnesota).

I have a fenced in back yard so I go do some yard work or go for a drive...I figure if I can catch the virus while driving I can catch it sitting in the house...so WTF? :dunno:

Trying to avoid any stores or crowds for these 2 weeks...I needed mustard so I stopped at the gas station...too many people so I just drove on thru...went back the next day & only 1 other customer so I went in & got me my mustard :banana:

How are you holdin' up?

Watching "Get Shorty," on the Epix channel.....it is a really good show that doesn't get a lot of attention.

When I retired I told everyone I wasn't going to do anything I didn't want to do- nothing has changed.
The only thing that concerns me was a Bucket List item I may not get to do because of all the hysterical freaks.
My youngest son and I had plans to attend the Kings Royal at El Dora Speedway in late July.
I read a lot. I play at my guitar. I play solitaire a lot and watch Longmire on Netflx at night.

My life hasn't changed much at all. Still working the same job. Havent had to shop for a couple of weeks.

Working around the house and pastures, nothing new. Didn't shop much in the first place, but I actually go out more now, looking for spring water, which is hard to find around here, and tuna fish, stuff like that.

Forum List

Back