What is your EDC knife...

What do you carry...

What do you primarily use it for...

Would you upgrade to something else...
71Ymc%2BZOQaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Damn near perfect knife.

I don’t care for folders other than as a quotidian pocket knife.

When we lived in a bad neighborhood, I got the wife a reasonable lady-size fixed and taught her how to use it. For walking the dog and such.

What do you carry...

d3c8e51d-5595-4eda-9098-33f879041382._SL300__.jpg

Mine is basically like this and I use the tools as much as the blades, but no, no upgrade. I think it suits me fine. You never know when you're not going to be able to get that bag of beef jerky open while you're traveling, or you pick up a bottle of beer at the minimart and discover it's not a twist off cap.

What do you carry...

Mine is basically like this and I use the tools as much as the blades, but no, no upgrade. I think it suits me fine. You never know when you're not going to be able to get that bag of beef jerky open while you're traveling, or you pick up a bottle of beer at the minimart and discover it's not a twist off cap.

Have you ever used the scissors?

What do you carry...

Have you ever used the scissors?
They're useless. I ended up cutting it with the blade instead.

I don’t care for folders other than as a quotidian pocket knife.

When we lived in a bad neighborhood, I got the wife a reasonable lady-size fixed and taught her how to use it. For walking the dog and such.
Bwaaaaaahhhaaaaaa....In a bad neighborhood.......and an extra 15 shot mag.

7884448_01_ruger_security_9_9mm_semi_auto_640.jpg

Forum List

Back