Doorman: Trump had affair with Housekeeper, and has an Illegitimate Child

Trump should have tipped his doorman better at Christmas

The economy during Clinton and Obama were doing great too, so your argument is irrelevant. And by the way, you can thank Obama for his economic policies. If it hadn't been for his moves, Trump would have inherited the second Great Depression.

The economic recovery under Obama was anemic. The stock marker took off under Trump and GDP growth has been much better than under Obama. It's nearly two years in. Trump owns this economy. Nice try though.
The recovery was not anemic, when you take into account the very little up and down unemployment percentage since Obama was gone. The recovery brought the economy back. But the rising gas prices, to go along with the rise in health and grocery costs due to the rise in inflation haven't seen my money go any farther. My money has actually gone to less since Obama was gone. It doesn't mean the economy is bad. It just means it hasn't gone to anything more than where it had been going, seeing that the stimulus was the driving force in the beginning.
Health costs went up dramatically under Obama. My money is going farther than it did 3 years ago. My dividends on stock are higher, my retirement is earning more and my net at the end of the month is more. Maybe you just don’t know how to mange and invest your money.
Health costs under Obama went up because Republicans hijacked the medicaid expansion. It had nothing to do with Obama. Since then, the costs have risen. I should know.

I own property. I no longer invest in stocks. George Bush taught me a valuable lesson not to trust that any more. Property is safer, and its steady. I play safe and I am happy. Besides, no man or woman needs more than what they can possibly use. That is what is wrong with this country now, and its going to destroy us all; "greed".
Now you are admitting that health costs went up? You don’t hold to your convictions do you? Health costs went up dramatically under Obama because Obama’s plan was ill conceived. Who is to decide what someone needs? you?
Then you just admitted that rising health care costs had nothing to do with Obama. "Ill'' conceived" is a buzz word for hijacking the plan. And hijacking a plan is taking away my right to choose.
I certainly hope not. Wanting to do better and have money to make sure someone’s future is taken care of is greed? You are very demented in your thoughts. Stocks do just fine. One most know how to invest. Property is not safer, if you think it is you need an economics lesson.
So Trump made bad choices then?

My 401K is skyrocketing, my company is doing great in this economy and the job market looks incredible. I don't care if Trump screwed his housekeeper AND the doorman's wife AND 10 women in the building across the street.
The economy during Clinton and Obama were doing great too, so your argument is irrelevant. And by the way, you can thank Obama for his economic policies. If it hadn't been for his moves, Trump would have inherited the second Great Depression.

The economic recovery under Obama was anemic. The stock marker took off under Trump and GDP growth has been much better than under Obama. It's nearly two years in. Trump owns this economy. Nice try though.
Obama or Trump: Who's responsible for bringing unemployment down? | The Tylt

I heard he fathered a whole race of space aliens...

iu

Ya, sure. Little bit of money can make someone come up with a story. Good luck with this one...

I agree. Good luck is right.

Of course these lefty loons will believe anything doncha know. Especially if they consider it detrimental to Trump.

LMAO

The recovery was not anemic, when you take into account the very little up and down unemployment percentage since Obama was gone. The recovery brought the economy back. But the rising gas prices, to go along with the rise in health and grocery costs due to the rise in inflation haven't seen my money go any farther. My money has actually gone to less since Obama was gone. It doesn't mean the economy is bad. It just means it hasn't gone to anything more than where it had been going, seeing that the stimulus was the driving force in the beginning.
Health costs went up dramatically under Obama. My money is going farther than it did 3 years ago. My dividends on stock are higher, my retirement is earning more and my net at the end of the month is more. Maybe you just don’t know how to mange and invest your money.
Health costs under Obama went up because Republicans hijacked the medicaid expansion. It had nothing to do with Obama. Since then, the costs have risen. I should know.

I own property. I no longer invest in stocks. George Bush taught me a valuable lesson not to trust that any more. Property is safer, and its steady. I play safe and I am happy. Besides, no man or woman needs more than what they can possibly use. That is what is wrong with this country now, and its going to destroy us all; "greed".
Now you are admitting that health costs went up? You don’t hold to your convictions do you? Health costs went up dramatically under Obama because Obama’s plan was ill conceived. Who is to decide what someone needs? you?
Then you just admitted that rising health care costs had nothing to do with Obama. "Ill'' conceived" is a buzz word for hijacking the plan. And hijacking a plan is taking away my right to choose.
I certainly hope not. Wanting to do better and have money to make sure someone’s future is taken care of is greed? You are very demented in your thoughts. Stocks do just fine. One most know how to invest. Property is not safer, if you think it is you need an economics lesson.
I didnt admit it nothing to do with Obama. The costs went up under him because his plan was flawed and ill conceived. Period.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ididnt admit it ahd nothing to do with Obama. The costs went up under him because his plan was lawed and ill conceived. Period.
Once again folks, you can't fix stupid, because some people do not and will not ever understand how a market works under "full participation". Under "full participation", the poor have the opportunity to choose between having insurance, versus not having insurance. But, seeing that it was the great "black man" who provided that opportunity for the poor, and they couldn't deal with that, those who pretended they were being forced, decided they wouldn't participate, thereby throwing Obamacare out of kilter. Never mind the fact, that people in this country were mandated to pay extra anyway for their health insurance because of the growing pool of people who couldn't or wouldn't pay. Hospitals were even closing in rural communities as a result; Georgia's Deal: Tighten ER access

There is no such thing as "lawed" and ill conceived" when the population is mandated to pay for others who cannot keep up with the private market competition to begin with.

We continue to be the idiot ball for health insurance companies, who have no business getting in front of our health needs. Millions go without as a result, while the others rant and rave with their ignorant filled hatred of a program that was designed to help us all. This idea where we are all helped. A real stupid idea right? But no, because the idea that Obama came up with it, the willful idiots and haters are going to hijack the program by not participating, at the expense of the poor not having health care.

So, at the end of the day when the haters talk about choice, this is really what they are talking about. The idea that health care is not a "we the people" kind of service, versus a "me the person" kind of thing, is just another disgusting Republican policy, that only works for a smaller percentage of the population.

Last edited:
This again? This was going around a long time ago. I think during the campaign. Maybe brought here by you? Must be desperate to recycle such bull stories.
NOW it’s getting good! :auiqs.jpg:

Ex-Trump World Tower doorman releases 'catch-and-kill' contract about alleged Trump affair - CNNPolitics

Exclusive: Ex-Trump World Tower doorman releases 'catch-and-kill' contract about alleged Trump affair

A former Trump World Tower doorman who says he has knowledge of an alleged affair President Donald Trump had with an ex-housekeeper, which resulted in a child, is now able to talk about a contract he entered with American Media Inc. that had prohibited him from discussing the matter with anyone, according to his attorney.

On Friday, Marc Held -- the attorney for Dino Sajudin, the former doorman -- said his client had been released from his contract with AMI, the parent company of the National Enquirer, "recently" after back-and-forth discussions with AMI.

CNN has exclusively obtained a copy of the "source agreement" between Sajudin and AMI, which is owned by David Pecker.

The contract appears to have been signed on Nov. 15, 2015, and states that AMI has exclusive rights to Sajudin's story but does not mention the details of the story itself beyond saying, "Source shall provide AMI with information regarding Donald Trump's illegitimate child..."

The contract states that "AMI will not owe Source any compensation if AMI does not publish the Exclusive..." and the top of the agreement shows that Sajudin could receive a sum of $30,000 "payable upon publication as set forth below."

But the third page of the agreement shows that about a month later, the parties signed an amendment that states that Sajudin would be paid $30,000 within five days of receiving the amendment. It says the "exclusivity period" laid out in the agreement "is extended in perpetuity and shall not expire."

The amendment also establishes a $1 million payment that Sajudin would be responsible for making to AMI "in the event Source breaches this provision."

"Mr. Sajudin has been unable to discuss the circumstances regarding his deal with American Media Inc. and the story that he sold to them, due to a significant financial penalty," Held told CNN. "Just recently, AMI released Mr. Sajudin from the terms of his agreement and he is now able to speak about his personal experience with them, as well as his story, which is now known to be one of the 'catch and kill' pieces. Mr. Sajudin hopes the truth will come out in the very near future."

In April, Sajudin told CNN he claims to have knowledge of a relationship Trump had with his former housekeeper that resulted in a child.

This again? This was going around a long time ago. I think during the campaign. Maybe brought here by you? Must be desperate to recycle such bull stories.

Ex-Trump World Tower doorman releases 'catch-and-kill' contract about alleged Trump affair - CNNPolitics

Exclusive: Ex-Trump World Tower doorman releases 'catch-and-kill' contract about alleged Trump affair

A former Trump World Tower doorman who says he has knowledge of an alleged affair President Donald Trump had with an ex-housekeeper, which resulted in a child, is now able to talk about a contract he entered with American Media Inc. that had prohibited him from discussing the matter with anyone, according to his attorney.

On Friday, Marc Held -- the attorney for Dino Sajudin, the former doorman -- said his client had been released from his contract with AMI, the parent company of the National Enquirer, "recently" after back-and-forth discussions with AMI.

CNN has exclusively obtained a copy of the "source agreement" between Sajudin and AMI, which is owned by David Pecker.

The contract appears to have been signed on Nov. 15, 2015, and states that AMI has exclusive rights to Sajudin's story but does not mention the details of the story itself beyond saying, "Source shall provide AMI with information regarding Donald Trump's illegitimate child..."

The contract states that "AMI will not owe Source any compensation if AMI does not publish the Exclusive..." and the top of the agreement shows that Sajudin could receive a sum of $30,000 "payable upon publication as set forth below."

But the third page of the agreement shows that about a month later, the parties signed an amendment that states that Sajudin would be paid $30,000 within five days of receiving the amendment. It says the "exclusivity period" laid out in the agreement "is extended in perpetuity and shall not expire."

The amendment also establishes a $1 million payment that Sajudin would be responsible for making to AMI "in the event Source breaches this provision."

"Mr. Sajudin has been unable to discuss the circumstances regarding his deal with American Media Inc. and the story that he sold to them, due to a significant financial penalty," Held told CNN. "Just recently, AMI released Mr. Sajudin from the terms of his agreement and he is now able to speak about his personal experience with them, as well as his story, which is now known to be one of the 'catch and kill' pieces. Mr. Sajudin hopes the truth will come out in the very near future."

In April, Sajudin told CNN he claims to have knowledge of a relationship Trump had with his former housekeeper that resulted in a child.
Click the link, look at the date.

Even a dumbass like you can manage that.

Focus on your own personal finances! WTF else matters in the immediate future, ... besides upholding our Constitution! (just musing here on all the BS). :) lol from the (gun toting) 'free states'.... Sahba

Nobody knew The Don was an international jet-setting billionaire Democrat playboy for most of his life.

I'd be surprised if he didn't have a bunch of bastards running around.

Well, well, well, well, welly well!

This is back in the news, via criminal court.
4i6Ckte.gif

And why should this be admitted in the court? because the democrats are assholes, and are using our legal system to attack their enemies.

Unless the housekeeper moonlights as an international supermodel, this isn't a believable story at all. Not at all.

So, all there is heresay…sounds right about the far left loonies. What is illegitimate is CNN and any other TDR head case.

Alert! Alert! Mr. Synthaholic has upgraded himself to lead the forum panty police squad!!
Alert! Alert!!!
<giggle>

Last edited:
Yes, Trump and his Pecker throw money at everybody who makes up a story!

Because he’s a GREAT BUSINESSMAN!!! :auiqs.jpg:
More than likely because he's a Celebrity, a Star....and remember what Trump says Stars can do...... anything they want, even grab them by the pussy...

Sounds like a little more than that happened....? 😉

-----------

Pecker says he doesn't think it's really true....but there obviously is some truth to it for it to be believable....like, there really is a maid that he was doin'. Not necessarily one that got pregnant by him..... Or a maid of Trump's was pregnant and just claimed to the doorman that it was Trump's and he believed her, with no proof... Just something did occur to make it worth the $30k paid for it.... Imo.

🙄

Forum List

Back