Woman to sue Cosby

the law exists for people who were abused as a child and have repressed those memories.....why am i not surprised at those on here siding with a man who has raped many women and why is it always women who jump to the rapist defense? even now that a man has come forth and stated he helped pay these women to be quiet....
I don't get that. The man who paid the money orders is 90 now so I don't know how much help he will be other than a written statement with as much detail as possible.

I remember when a strategy for a rape charge was to get a bunch of buddies to say they also had sex with the girl in question. Now it's women who are questioning the girl who was raped and her motives for coming out with the story.

And I remember it was you women on this board who DEFENDED Bill Clinton against rape charges and Monica Lewinsky. At least have a standard and princibles you stand for once in your lives. this is opening up a new slippery slope in people's live you allow this

he just lends creditability to the victims

sad isnt it..that women will pile on like this and speak for the rapist ..we have enough men willing to attack the victim i would have thought women would have evolved more by now...but no...you will always have throw backs

And I remember it was you women on this board who DEFENDED Bill Clinton against rape charges and Monica Lewinsky. At least have a standard and princibles you stand for once in your lives. this is opening up a new slippery slope in people's live you allow this

His relationship with Monica Lewinsky was consensual. And nobody's business.

as for the "Rape" charges against Clinton, most of those were found to be questionable, at best. Ken Starr and Charles Ray spent 70 million dollars sniffing those panties, and even they couldn't definitively say, "Yeah, Clinton totally raped that woman!"

COURTS Riverside County woman suing Bill Cosby - Press Enterprise

Doesn't matter how long ago it was.

California law allows plaintiffs to file a suit within three years of the date they discovered their psychological illness or injury was caused by childhood sex abuse, regardless of when the alleged abuse occurred.

'Abuse?' When did the abuse part begin? Before or after the teenager willingly went with Cosy, drank beers, then on to a party? And how is walking out of a bathroom, she's on the bed then become abuse other than the violation of the arbitray age of consent age she was short of? No scream for help, no trying to run out fo the room? Only 'abuse' being she was slightly underage?

More I hear about this whole thing more convinced I am it's a bunch of unhappy people jumping on a growing self-perpetuating cascade of allegations hoping to get famous and/or wins ettlement hush-monies.

That Dickinson or whatever name is interview seemed less like a rape victim than a mentally unbalanced woman eager to get on camera and be relevant again.

18 alleged accusers, not one police report? That reeks. No politician is that powerful, it'd have come out and become a criminal complaint.

All decent people needs to move out of California. leave it to the Illegal immigrants, the commies running the place and shyster lawyers like Gloria Allred

Bill Clinton went before a grand jury and was impeached and disbarred for his crime. Bill Cosby has gotten away with his crimes for years. Clinton was accused but not convicted of rape except for people like you who hate him.

It's about time this old fart Cosby faces his accusers. The coward.

The nature of the rape charges is questionable. One woman said he touched her wrist at dinner. Another claimed he stroked her arm. Another doesn't remember even meeting the man but has recovered memories of being in the Playboy mansion.

Rapists are reprehensible people. Women who lie about being raped are even worse.

stephanie sides with the rapist and child molester how sad....

I side with the rule of law. something you people don't give a shit about until it is someone like Bill Clinton. go to hell you hypocrites

as you trash the law in ca? as what leftist commies......and i take it you have no post showing me defending a rapist?

What I heard reported about one from the playboy mansion was she was a willing and eager participant now claiming recovered memories and mental anguish. She now remembers lying about her age, partied with him, she drank with him, she went with him to the PB mansion, and she had sex with him. All this over a period of time and with a girlfriend.

Outside of statutory rape I fail to see her as believable or the victim.

stephanie sides with the rapist and child molester how sad....

I side with the rule of law. something you people don't give a shit about until it is someone like Bill Clinton. go to hell you hypocrites

as you trash the law in ca? as what leftist commies......and i take it you have no post showing me defending a rapist?

that's why I said, ALL decent people should move out of commifornia. and you should breath into paper bag. see ya bye

Gloria Allred in involved. that should tell you everything. She's a prime example of why people have a bad taste for lawyers. snake's in the grass

Cosby must of pissed off the leftwing/progressives so now they come out to LYNCH HIM

Steph, why does everything come to right or left for you? I suppose you think I am a "liberal", but I am not. yet, I personally feel this man has been skirting the law for probably 50 years or more, due primarily to his wealth and fame. I loved is comedy in the days, but ALL these women cannot be lying.

So try to give opinions that don't always have some political agenda influencing them. I think it would make your arguments much stronger. That being said, I appreciate many of your threads and of course, I still love you.....:tongue:

I agree with you, Jim. I am not a liberal either and I do appreciate Stephanie making many great points over the time I've been reading here but this is a matter of right and wrong! I am not party first. I am not even nation first. I am God first and this man is guilty as sin. He has gotten away with devastating the lives of how many young women now? And how about his wife? My heart goes out to her that she is suffering this humiliation but if she was paying attention none of this news is news to her! If she wasn't? I'm still sorry for her. It is an awful thing to find out your husband is a predator. I saw him on the interview where he was questioned and would not answer - I also so where he asked the interviewer if those questions were going to be included in the aired interview on television. That was his concern. Will others see what you asked me or can we cut that part - was the message in my view. That shows the degree of selfishness this man is steeped in and it is truly disturbing. I am sorry for his wife and the victims. That is who I am sorry for. ( I'm sorry for him that his hardened heart and unyielding pride will lead to his eternal destruction)

The nature of the rape charges is questionable. One woman said he touched her wrist at dinner. Another claimed he stroked her arm. Another doesn't remember even meeting the man but has recovered memories of being in the Playboy mansion.

Rapists are reprehensible people. Women who lie about being raped are even worse.
We want these comments on the court record, not just something a poster throws out there on an anonymous message board.

Gloria Allred in involved. that should tell you everything. She's a prime example of why people have a bad taste for lawyers. snake's in the grass

Cosby must of pissed off the leftwing/progressives so now they come out to LYNCH HIM

Steph, why does everything come to right or left for you? I suppose you think I am a "liberal", but I am not. yet, I personally feel this man has been skirting the law for probably 50 years or more, due primarily to his wealth and fame. I loved is comedy in the days, but ALL these women cannot be lying.

So try to give opinions that don't always have some political agenda influencing them. I think it would make your arguments much stronger. That being said, I appreciate many of your threads and of course, I still love you.....:tongue:
This is a logical fallacy. The number of accusers is not proof of guilt or innocence.

True, let's let a court of law decide. If this lady's suit goes forward, that might be the case. I just hope they don't settle out of court, like one of his earlier victims did.

This is a logical fallacy. The number of accusers is not proof of guilt or innocence.

True, let's let a court of law decide. If this lady's suit goes forward, that might be the case. I just hope they don't settle out of court, like one of his earlier victims did.

I hope someone sues you from something you did when you were a teenager. So what it takes time away from your family and your job and so what it bankrupts you. let the COURTS and lawyers decide your lives. You people have no principles, morals or honor. Your giving away all your lives over to the government, the courts and snake lawyers

Wait....are you defending Cosby now? Steph, have you become a liberal overnight? Holy Cow! Is this the Twilight Zone or what?

Reported on NBC nightly news:

The repressed memory victim may have tried to sell her story to the press 9 years ago. Apparently that law only allows charges to be filed within 3 years of the memory realization.

Just reporting what was on the news.

Forum List

Back