Woman to sue Cosby

Reported on NBC nightly news:

The repressed memory victim may have tried to sell her story to the press 9 years ago. Apparently that law only allows charges to be filed within 3 years of the memory realization.

Just reporting what was on the news.

Don't wet your pants Pop. There will be more.

Did anybody consider why the teenage babe was in the Playboy Mansion at the time? Maybe she should sue Heff.
Apparently Cosby took her and another girl of the same age. He told them to say they were 19. Okay, but what kind of 15 year old girl can pass for 19? When I was 15-17, the girls my age who could pass for much older were not the nice girls. They dressed and acted much older than the rest of us.

Point is, were these girls so naive and innocent? They allowed themselves to be picked up by Cosby and willingly went to the Playboy mansion with him. The accuser does not say she was raped but that he put his hands down her panties. That isn't rape. A lot of these charges are not rape, and not one of these girls reported anything. Cosby was not and is not a god, he's not that powerful and never was. If these things happened, they sold out their dignity and honor because they were after Hollywood careers and were afraid reporting him would ruin their chances.

I'm not saying that a female deserves to be raped or assaulted because of how she acts or dresses. But I am saying we need to put things in perspective: it's a he said, she said situation, and I am skeptical about these women. I wouldn't believe a word Janice Dickinson said about anything: she is not a believable person, period. I am very skeptical about recovered memory. I don't believe any of this should be tried via media: that is contradictory to Constitutional ideology. It is not okay in America to try and convict someone via media. It is not okay to say someone is guilty if you don't look at all sides of the situation, fairly. See the movie 12 Angry Men.

Last edited:
Whether or not it happened this woman has no case as a matter of law. Cosby never lets baseless claims go. He files and wins extortion suits.

Whether or not it happened this woman has no case as a matter of law. Cosby never lets baseless claims go. He files and wins extortion suits.

HA! Yeah Cosby is really fighting these accusations with his head in the sand. He wants nothing to do with a court of law. He will hide in one of his mansions and hope everyone forgets.

HA! Yeah Cosby is really fighting these accusations with his head in the sand. He wants nothing to do with a court of law. He will hide in one of his mansions and hope everyone forgets.

Then you don't remember a few years ago when a girl claiming to be Cosby's love child turned up. He got a DNA test and sued that young girl for everything she will ever have in her life.

Who care? I am waiting for him to start suing ANY of these women. It will not happen because he knows it would end up in court.

The last thing is the world he world he wants is the women to testify under oath on a witness stand. But don't be surprised if it doesn't happen soon.

Forum List

Back