Woman to sue Cosby

Gloria Allred in involved. that should tell you everything. She's a prime example of why people have a bad taste for lawyers. snake's in the grass

Cosby must of pissed off the leftwing/progressives so now they come out to LYNCH HIM

She was 15 yrs. old when he molested her. So it does appear he is not only a rapist and someone who drugs his victims but if this is true then he is also a paedophile. I do not believe there is any way there could be so many women coming out with these accusations for it not to be true. Add to this the ones he has settled out of court with for drugging and raping. Very disturbing how Bill Cosby was able to get away with this all of these years.

How well do you think Bill Cosby's memory will stand up when he is standing in front of the judgment seat of God, Tipsy?

Isn't there a time limit on these things? How are they getting away with this?

Jim posted the answer to that one, Stephanie.

California law allows plaintiffs to file a suit within three years of the date they discovered their psychological illness or injury was caused by childhood sex abuse, regardless of when the alleged abuse occurred.

Jim posted the answer to that one, Stephanie.

California law allows plaintiffs to file a suit within three years of the date they discovered their psychological illness or injury was caused by childhood sex abuse, regardless of when the alleged abuse occurred.

holy smokes. that is OUTRAGIOUS. you know the lawyers came up with that one

people need to move out of Commifornia

There are attorneys and doctors who specialize in recovered memory cases. They can coach you to remember when aliens shoved a probe up your ass. It doesn't only work. We just released a couple found innocent in a recovered memory case after 17 years in prison.

what the fuck? So you can just forty years later say "hey I had sex with a black man and it messed me up, I want money?"
So you believe that it was wrong for all the molestation victims of the Catholic church to come out 40 years later?

that was an organization . this is a single person. they can DESTROY a person with any allegations they want to make up. this is sick

There are attorneys and doctors who specialize in recovered memory cases. They can coach you to remember when aliens shoved a probe up your ass. It doesn't only work. We just released a couple found innocent in a recovered memory case after 17 years in prison.

Yep, they take a fucked up person and instead of saying "hey YOU make fucked up choices " they say stuff like "do you remember daddy touching you when you were 3?" and the 40 year old is like "oh now that you mention it ,daddy did touch my naughties when I was 3, I remember it so clearly now"

Hogwash

what the fuck? So you can just forty years later say "hey I had sex with a black man and it messed me up, I want money?"
So you believe that it was wrong for all the molestation victims of the Catholic church to come out 40 years later?

that was an organization . this is a single person. they can DESTROY a person with any allegations they want to make up. this is sick
I dont understand why you would make the distinction at all. People were raped/molested. Its shitty and deserving of punishment.

How well do you think Bill Cosby's memory will stand up when he is standing in front of the judgment seat of God, Tipsy?
God does not sit in the California Superior Court.

True. God sits in the seat of judgment over the entire world and one day every person shall give an account to Him for all they have done, for all they have said and for all they have thought about. We will give an account of every idle word we have ever spoken. It will be like one huge movie screen entitled, "This was your life".........and on that day? There will be no buying off the Judge. God cannot be bought off the way some judges are bought off by the rich. There is only way to enter into heaven and that is through Jesus Christ. Every person must repent of their sins, turn from their sins and be born again according to scriptures Romans 10:9,10 or they cannot enter in. If you haven't done that you are no better off than Bill Cosby right now.

Funny they all say the same thing. Sounds like Mr. Pudding Pops had a routine down.

I dont understand why you would make the distinction at all. People were raped/molested. Its shitty and deserving of punishment.

When I was 25 I learned to take these allegations with a grain of salt.

Had a woman bring her child in to file a complaint against her husband for sexual assault on their own child. We did the preliminary questions, the little girl seemed believable.

Upon further investigation, it turns out that the woman is cheating on her husband and intends to divorce him, and thought that a nice sexual abuse allegation would bolster her chances of getting custody of the child even though she was a cheating whore.

Took 3 months of investigating to come to that conclusion though, and in the meantime the soldier was guilty, or may as well have been.

The mom and aunt had coached the little girl into describing how "daddy had touched her"

Forum List

Back