17 states are suing Obama administration

We need genuine immigration reform. But Congress does make the laws. This needs to go through the Congress, whether Obama likes it or not.

What happens if a Republican President does the same thing in the future. Do Dems really want to set that precedent? It is a very troubling Constitutional issue.

We don't need new laws, we need the ones we have PROSECUTED to the full extent of the law, and not have a worthless piece of shit in the White House, and a feckless, lapdog AG pick and choose which they will support, and which they won't...DIRECTLY flaunting their UNCONSTITUTIONAL actions!

We need genuine immigration reform. But Congress does make the laws. This needs to go through the Congress, whether Obama likes it or not.

What happens if a Republican President does the same thing in the future. Do Dems really want to set that precedent? It is a very troubling Constitutional issue.

As George stephanolous asked obozo - What if a future president wants taxes lowered and congress won't do it so the president just announces he's gonna look the other way while people refuse to pay their capital gains taxes?

Big O had no answer.

States need to band together and demand he step down or they will secede.

They don't have to be that extreme. What states need to do is start deporting illegals themselves. According to the tenth amendment, the states, not the feds, have the authority.

He seems to think he can do anything he wants as potus. I would love to see him removed for TRYING to do exactly that. Yes, I can deal with biden for a short while. No way he could be as bad a obama has been.

They don't have to be that extreme. What states need to do is start deporting illegals themselves. According to the tenth amendment, the states, not the feds, have the authority.
He'll just bring charges against the states and the governors, like they did to Rick Perry. Sooner or later it's gonna be secession, the damage is already done.

Obama the "constitutional law professor" has been dope slapped by the SCOTUS in a unanimous fashion 13 times......Chalk this up to 14. he will lose, but the damage will already be done.

I haven't live under a President who has Intentionally set out to HURT US

this man will be a big stain on our country forever. I hope we can recover

Why would they want to provoke a tyrant?
I hate to think about the carnage he will bring down on their arses!

I wonder on what grounds are they suing?

Because we have Reagan and GHW Bush that did the same thing as Obama, through INS, without Congress's approval or vote...not only did he give them delayed deportation protection, but he also AUTHORIZED these illegals to be able to work.... 1.5 million of them.... So what is the difference...honestly, what is the difference? A republican president doing this vs a Democratic President? A white president vs a black president? WHAT IS IT that makes you think these measures are not kosher now when they passed muster with GHW Bush and Reagan?

—1990. In February, President George H.W. Bush, acting through the Immigration and Naturalization Service, established a "family fairness" in which family members living with a legalizing immigrant and who were in the U.S. before passage of the 1986 law were granted protection from deportation and authorized to seek employment. The administration estimated up to 1.5 million people would be covered by the policy. Congress in October passed a broader immigration law that made the protections permanent.

Watch the vid, care4all. It is explained what obama is doing wrong vs what bush and reagan did.

Forum List

Back