Woman to sue Cosby

There are attorneys and doctors who specialize in recovered memory cases. They can coach you to remember when aliens shoved a probe up your ass. It doesn't only work. We just released a couple found innocent in a recovered memory case after 17 years in prison.

Yep, they take a fucked up person and instead of saying "hey YOU make fucked up choices " they say stuff like "do you remember daddy touching you when you were 3?" and the 40 year old is like "oh now that you mention it ,daddy did touch my naughties when I was 3, I remember it so clearly now"

Hogwash
So your position is that the church scandal was all made up? People werent molested by priests for decades?

this what you people are for? Destroying someone in this manner? THATS FRIKKEN BLACKMAIL

SNIP:
Allred's Challenge
Put $100 Mil Up to Clear Your Name

12/3/2014 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Allred -- who reps some of the women accusing Bill Cosbyof rape -- says she knows the statute of limitations has run out but she issued a challenge ... do "what's right" and fight it out in court, or ante up $100 million for an informal hearing where the women can prove he damaged them.

The famed(my word added here, SNAKE) attorney says what's in it for Cosby is that he can clear his name if he's telling the truth.

Allred had 3 alleged victims in tow at her news conference Wednesday afternoon. 2 out of 3 claimed they were drugged and sexually assaulted by Cosby. The other claims Cosby grabbed her wrist at a restaurant in 1973 and compared his behavior to "that of a predator."

All 3 women sobbed as Allred cradled them. One woman claims she was 17 when she was allegedly raped and when she awoke she saw Cosby clapping, telling her to "wake up for daddy."

Cosby has denied the allegations.

Read more:Bill Cosby -- Gloria Allred s Challenge ... Put 100 Mil Up to Clear Your Name TMZ.com

There are attorneys and doctors who specialize in recovered memory cases. They can coach you to remember when aliens shoved a probe up your ass. It doesn't only work. We just released a couple found innocent in a recovered memory case after 17 years in prison.

Yep, they take a fucked up person and instead of saying "hey YOU make fucked up choices " they say stuff like "do you remember daddy touching you when you were 3?" and the 40 year old is like "oh now that you mention it ,daddy did touch my naughties when I was 3, I remember it so clearly now"

Hogwash
So your position is that the church scandal was all made up? People werent molested by priests for decades?
Did I at ANY point say all made up?

Gloria Allred will most likely fold under pressure from the left to "lay off" Cosby, the same way she folded when she went after Michael Jackson for molesting children.

this what you people are for? Destroying someone in this manner? THATS FRIKKEN BLACKMAIL

SNIP:
Allred's Challenge
Put $100 Mil Up to Clear Your Name

12/3/2014 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Allred -- who reps some of the women accusing Bill Cosbyof rape -- says she knows the statute of limitations has run out but she issued a challenge ... do "what's right" and fight it out in court, or ante up $100 million for an informal hearing where the women can prove he damaged them.

The famed attorney says what's in it for Cosby is that he can clear his name if he's telling the truth.

Allred had 3 alleged victims in tow at her news conference Wednesday afternoon. 2 out of 3 claimed they were drugged and sexually assaulted by Cosby. The other claims Cosby grabbed her wrist at a restaurant in 1973 and compared his behavior to "that of a predator."

All 3 women sobbed as Allred cradled them. One woman claims she was 17 when she was allegedly raped and when she awoke she saw Cosby clapping, telling her to "wake up for daddy."

Cosby has denied the allegations.

Read more:Bill Cosby -- Gloria Allred s Challenge ... Put 100 Mil Up to Clear Your Name TMZ.com

He grabbed her wrist?

He grabbed her wrist?

Am I reading that right, sexual abuse now includes wrist grabbing?

And, for the everyday low price of One Million dollars you can prove you didn't.

man oh man, they don't mind having some white snake of an attorney destroying a black man. and now the black people are eating their own along with making the rest of our lives miserable with their antics of rioting in YOU TOWNS AND CITIES

how charming and just how much are people going to take?

Gloria Allred in involved. that should tell you everything. She's a prime example of why people have a bad taste for lawyers. snake's in the grass

Cosby must of pissed off the leftwing/progressives so now they come out to LYNCH HIM

Yeah, what's everyone so upset about? Can't a brother get his fuck on without the whole world knowing.

i gotta say of the last 10 things I ever wanted to hear in my life , one of them was Cosby telling some woman to "wake up for daddy"

Gloria Allred in involved. that should tell you everything. She's a prime example of why people have a bad taste for lawyers. snake's in the grass

Cosby must of pissed off the leftwing/progressives so now they come out to LYNCH HIM

Steph, why does everything come to right or left for you? I suppose you think I am a "liberal", but I am not. yet, I personally feel this man has been skirting the law for probably 50 years or more, due primarily to his wealth and fame. I loved is comedy in the days, but ALL these women cannot be lying.

So try to give opinions that don't always have some political agenda influencing them. I think it would make your arguments much stronger. That being said, I appreciate many of your threads and of course, I still love you.....:tongue:

what the fuck? So you can just forty years later say "hey I had sex with a black man and it messed me up, I want money?"
So you believe that it was wrong for all the molestation victims of the Catholic church to come out 40 years later?

that was an organization . this is a single person. they can DESTROY a person with any allegations they want to make up. this is sick

This is completely and totally wrong! The organization was NOT molesting those children. It was individual priest. Fortunately, the children can go after the organization in the church cases. It has been much more difficult for them to go after "America's Dad" from the 1980's. I cannot imagine what many of these women have been enduring over these years.

Steph, why does everything come to right or left for you? I suppose you think I am a "liberal", but I am not. yet, I personally feel this man has been skirting the law for probably 50 years or more, due primarily to his wealth and fame. I loved is comedy in the days, but ALL these women cannot be lying.

So try to give opinions that don't always have some political agenda influencing them. I think it would make your arguments much stronger. That being said, I appreciate many of your threads and of course, I still love you.....:tongue:
This is a logical fallacy. The number of accusers is not proof of guilt or innocence.

This is a logical fallacy. The number of accusers is not proof of guilt or innocence.

True, let's let a court of law decide. If this lady's suit goes forward, that might be the case. I just hope they don't settle out of court, like one of his earlier victims did.

True, let's let a court of law decide. If this lady's suit goes forward, that might be the case. I just hope they don't settle out of court, like one of his earlier victims did.

I hope someone sues you from something you did when you were a teenager. So what it takes time away from your family and your job and so what it bankrupts you. let the COURTS and lawyers decide your lives. You people have no principles, morals or honor. Your giving away all your lives over to the government, the courts and snake lawyers

Last edited:

I hope someone sues you from something you did when you were a teenager. So what it takes time away from your family and your job and so what it bankrupts you. let the COURTS and lawyers decide your lives. You people have no principles, morals or honor
This isn't just something he did when he was a teen. We will see how many times he has done this since.

The man is accused of rape, not just stealing a piece of chocolate. Stay out of these conversations if you can't understand the seriousness of the charges.

the law exists for people who were abused as a child and have repressed those memories.....why am i not surprised at those on here siding with a man who has raped many women and why is it always women who jump to the rapist defense? even now that a man has come forth and stated he helped pay these women to be quiet....

. I hope you get sued from something you did when you were a teenage. Hey so what you have to take the time out of your life and it bankrupts you.

I hope someone sues you from something you did when you were a teenager. So what it takes time away from your family and your job and so what it bankrupts you. let the COURTS and lawyers decide your lives. You people have no principles, morals or honor
This isn't just something he did when he was a teen. We will see how many times he has done this since.

The man is accused of rape, not just stealing a piece of chocolate. Stay out of these conversations if you can't understand the seriousness of the charges.

there is a statue of limitations on things for this VERY REASON. just because you don't care you aren't the ones being SUED

Forum List

Back