CDZ Woman Accuses Cop Of Racism Over Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
There! You're a hateful racist because you can't see coldblooded murder when it stares you in the face.

If it was "cold blooded murder," then Chauvin would not have allowed Floyd to turn on his side, enough to expand his chest. He would not have released the pressure of his knee enough for Floyd to breathe. He would not have allowed the ambulance to be called. It wouldn't have taken 9 minutes for Floyd to go limp.

If you decide to view the video again, watch Chauvin's hip and knee. You'll see that many times, Chauvin release the pressure on Floyds neck. You'll actually see a few times, Chauvin's knee coming off of Floyds necks.
Denial of cold blooded murder isn't an issue to be debated with non-Americans. The rest of the world's majority by fare is convinced that it was murder and Chauvin received justice.

I guess I can't see it either, if Floyd had followed simple directions he would be alive today

Had he not done the drugs, DUI to the store or tried to pass fake money, he'd also still be alive.
Had he spent that drug money on his back child support, he'd still be alive.
Floyd chose the thug life. A lot of violent druggy thugs die early.

I'm amazed at how black lives only matter when they're ended at the hands of white cops.

This is how BLM has proven itself to be a racist organization. You never hear about them marching, protesting or rioting over a black person who died at the hands of a black cop. It's always a white cop vs a black person. Not "police brutality" as they claim.

I guess I can't see it either, if Floyd had followed simple directions he would be alive today

Had he not done the drugs, DUI to the store or tried to pass fake money, he'd also still be alive.

I'm amazed at how black lives only matter when they're ended at the hands of white cops.

This is how BLM has proven itself to be a racist organization. You never hear about them marching, protesting or rioting over a black person who died at the hands of a black cop. It's always a white cop vs a black person. Not "police brutality" as they claim.
The reason why you've ensured people that you are a racist is because you have no understanding of how the punishment didn't fit the crime. You're left behind by endlessly declaring how bad Floyd was.

Your own frustration on trying to clear yourself of the racist accusation has become your own indictment.

I think it could be a true cause for you, unlike the cause of most of the others who are mostly trying to get attention. Just for the fun of it.

First understand that America has a race problem. That shouldn't be hard for you to understand because everything you are saying is showing that you understand that.

Racism is a problem in the US. That's for sure. Your claim, that "America has a race problem" is different and not as big of a problem that the left makes out. As I said before, most Americans don't worry about someone else's skin color, until it's shoved in their faces, daily, by the MSM and social media.
The biggest racism problem is how much the media and BLM are spewing it.

How about this. Let's make a deal, shall we?
Let's compare all the white cops that are unjustifiably killed by black thugs to all the blacks that are unjustifiably killed by white cops. IF there are more cops unjustifiably killed by blacks is higher, then you'll admit your wrong about this whole racism crap you're regurgitating.

Deal?
Now you only have to take the next step and admit that Americans created it.

America is ending it. In fact, it ended many years ago. Blacks were once slaves in the USA. Now they're not. They were once segregated, and now they're not. They were once not allowed to vote. Now they are. They were once not allowed to be elected officials. Now they are.
Now, they have their own black organizations, which is racist. They have their own avenue to college, based on their race. Whites don't. That racist. They have their own congressional caucuses. Whites don't. That's racist.
They have their own TV networks. Whites don't. That's racist.
So please tell the class, who's creating racism in the USA?
If the black people weren't the cause, then they became the cause. Crime statistics that are stated and repeated by white Americans on this board are factually true.

They're stated by everyone who understands how blacks, who make up less than 14% of the population, create 1/2 of the violent crimes in this country.

And so there's no need to take the next step to declare that the 'race' problem naturally became a 'racism' problem.

The race problem is/was dying. But the left just won't let it die. For gods sakes man, interracial families were becoming the norm. How much more proof do you need? Black president. Black police chiefs. Black everything. And whites weren't protesting the all these achievements blacks were making. In fact, the vast majority of us either didn't care. Or were glad to see it.
Why can't you and the left see it? Why are y'all still harping on this false narrative that race baiter and race profiteers are pushing?
White Americans proved it themselves by relying on statistical evidence.

Numbers don't lie, bro. The fact that blacks commit over 50% of the ENTIRE violent crimes in this country should mean something to you. It should mean something to the entire black community. And not just to the non racist blacks. But to all of them.
What can America do about its 'race' problem? Resort to more force through police brutality?
Is it justified? Was Chauvin justified to murder Floyd? Or was he just a little careless with his use of force?

What can America do about the race problem? Just stop talking about it. If the media isn't making any money on it, they'll switch to something that does make money. If BLM were to stop getting donations, they'd stop protesting.
I'd like to see a HUGE push from the decent blacks to address black on black crime. A huge push to end the gangs and drug problems that have infected so many black communities.
I have some black customers who can't stand all this BS they're spreading in the news. One of them is a black preacher. I have a lot of respect for that man, because he shielded me one day from a black thug who was getting pissed at me for not fixing something for free. This thug, a known drug dealer/user, with about 10 kids by 8 different women in town (including some white girls), who doesn't work. doesn't pay child support for any of his kids, wanted me to fix something for free. He even got pissed when I said I'd fix it for 1/2 price.

Obviously you're not going to watch the video and pay close attention to Chauvin decreasing the pressure of his knee. You're just going to go with the same false narrative that Chauvin applied full weight to Floyds neck, until he was dead.
Fine. Knock yourself out. But don't come at me with this BS about what you believe, when there's video evidence that proves you wrong.
P.S. The prosecution could not prove, and didn't even try to prove how much pressure Chauvin was using. And one reason I believe that the the whole trial was a "made for TV" sham, was because the defense didn't mention enough all the times Chauvin's knee came off of floyds neck, or decreased pressure.
That trial had to end in a conviction. Otherwise that town, and many other towns across the country would've been burned to the ground. Innocent people all over the country would've been injured or killed. Riots would've been more than police could handle.

And you know it.

The reason why you've ensured people that you are a racist is because you have no understanding of how the punishment didn't fit the crime. You're left behind by endlessly declaring how bad Floyd was.

Your own frustration on trying to clear yourself of the racist accusation has become your own indictment.

I think it could be a true cause for you, unlike the cause of most of the others who are mostly trying to get attention. Just for the fun of it.
You mean crimes? People like Floyd continue to manipulate the system so they continue their lives of crime. It was clear his previous conduct played a big part into the circumstances and tragic end to this story, however, continuing to put yourself in these types of situations would lead in average thinking person to believe their could be a bad ending coming. Previous behavior is a pretty good indicator of future behavior and those that ignore it using terms like racist and other derogatory terms are simply ignoring all the key indicators.

I didn't leave anything behind. Floyd should've never been released from prison the first time. You know his criminal record. And obviously Floyd was still not fit for society. But there he was, out on the streets committing even more crime. And the sad part about it, you lefties refuse to blame anything on Floyd. I've heard too many times, that it's not the fault of the blacks, It's the system.
BS. The system didn't force Floyd to stay off drugs. It didn't force him to not get a job. It didn't force him to beat a woman he was robbing at gun point. The system allows for people to make their own choices. And for blacks, they have many avenues to achieve success. Floyd chose the thug life.

Dude, seriously? I could care less if you or anyone else on the left thinks I'm a racist. I have too many black friends and customers, people that I actually know in person, who knows I'm not a racist.
I also know that the ONLY reason you're calling me a racist is because that's the brainwashing you've been given. It's what you've been ordered to do. Call someone a racist who isn't left leaning. Who speaks out about the actual real problems in the black communities.
Do you think I learned anything about black on black crimes by listening to white people? I never paid attention to race related crimes until I heard people like Thomas Sowell discuss it. That lead me to listening to people like MLK. And even irrelevant blacks like Christ Rock, who made jokes about it.

It might do you some good to listen to a few of those people and compare them to what the MSM spews. You might learn something.
What I learned: Being a bad person has nothing to do with your skin color. It's a human trait and a cultural thing.

There comes a point when you have to realize that what you're spewing, is just not accurate. That you've been lied to by people who profit off of what you're spewing.

Just take a look. You don't even have to watch with an open mind.

Isn't CRT a wonderful improvement? I wonder how long before blacks in blue states are simply allowed to ignore any law they disagree with? It can be seen as a part of the whole reparations package.
How is this CRT?

Oh, thank Gaea we have a white liberal man here to speak for the black woman.

This racist hoochy momma was saying it all. In fact, she wouldn't get anyone else a chance to even talk. Runnin her mouff, like she was going to talk her way out of something.
She's reacting the same way the former president does when confronted with his actions.

Numbers don't lie

This is something the real racist don't want to focus on. The real numbers. Because it shows that the false narrative they're pushing doesn't add up.

You can't legislate what people think. We've allowed to destroyed the first amendment, by enforcing hate speech.
It's almost to the point that a black person is allowed to violently attack a white person who uses the N word.
The 'race' situation in America is there because Americans created it. Union of the states demanded a compromise that would hold back equal rights for all. Other countries didn't create that problem and so were able to move on. While America was erecting monuments to racism and slavery at the same time.

Now it's become an impossible issue to deal with, and Trump makes it even worse by making racism his signature platform.

None of this is a mystery to people outside of the US.
What the hell does Trump have anything to do with this conversation. My god... can we all please let Trump go in the conversation? Please show some emotional intelligence and stick to the topic.

Back to the topic please. "Americans created it". Created what? Racism? Please define. After defining please state and point to actual facts to prove said points. My hunch is that you're pointing to outdated and now illegal laws that disallowed people of race the same opportunities of whites. First, there are absolute facts that support this. However, many of these laws were local and county laws and some I believe did stretch to the state level. However, this does not mean that "America" did this. Again, another very broad brush you're painting with and another illogical fallacy.

Pointing to historical atrocities, that now no longer exist, does not create a current state when the individual has the opportunities that all individuals have. The US has also created equal opportunity rights for many social scenarios that make illegal discrimination.

And the idea that racism doesn't exist outside the US is again false.
Not necessarily racist.. but still discriminatory

How many more examples would you like to read about. Racism exists, it's not a USA problem, it's an individual problem.

Numbers don't lie

This is something the real racist don't want to focus on. The real numbers. Because it shows that the false narrative they're pushing doesn't add up.

What... we can't talk about facts here and statistics... we must strictly adhere to what the MSM wants us to believe is happening in 'Murica... And since 2016, the scientific data hasn't changed, but science is only needed when it fits an agenda.

What the hell does Trump have anything to do with this conversation. My god... can we all please let Trump go in the conversation? Please show some emotional intelligence and stick to the topic.
Trump is the reason for the increased upsurge of racism in America.

It's as noticeable as it would have been with Hitler's persecution of the Jews.
It's really Trump's only drawing card and it's so effective because of the rotten quality of life of the working class American.

Some Americans are emotionally secure enough to discuss the facts, while others are either in denial or are somehow above the working class. The latter most likely wouldln't apply to anyone on this forum.

The point is, Trump capitalized on the misery of the ordinary American by blaming minorities for the problem, when the real and obvious problem is the huge and growing income inequality.

We can talk more about it when your emotions will allow you.

Rationality and politeness please. My Canadian voice is in high demand on this board. And try to remember, you own your feelings, not me.

You said wacism, like a retarded child.

I didn't leave anything behind. Floyd should've never been released from prison the first time.
That could quite possibly be true. But nothing he did could justify his murder by Chauvin. It's about Chauvin's actions, not Floyd's, and your inability to understand that is on account of your racism.

Dude, seriously? I could care less if you or anyone else on the left thinks I'm a racist.

You care a lot and you keep coming back with your frustrated attempts to clear yourself.

That is, unless you're acting like most of the others and trying to make a game out of the topic to gain attention.

For some reason you need me to set you free from bearing guilt, but you can't get that. You just continue to solidify your guilt even more.

Can we start with you admitting that America has a 'race' problem. I recommend that for you, in the interest of reaching some sort of understanding between us.

Or you can stop anytime you like.

Last edited:

I didn't leave anything behind. Floyd should've never been released from prison the first time.
That could quite possibly be true. But nothing he did could justify his murder by Chauvin. It's about Chauvin's actions, not Floyd's, and your inability to understand that is on account of your racism.

Dude, seriously? I could care less if you or anyone else on the left thinks I'm a racist.

You care a lot and you keep coming back with your frustrated attempts to clear yourself.

That is, unless you're acting like most of the others and trying to make a game out of the topic to gain attention.

For some reason you need me to set you free from bearing guilt, but you can't get that. You just continue to solidify your guilt even more.

Can we start with you admitting that America has a 'race' problem. I recommend that for you, in the interest of reaching some sort of understanding between us.

This nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks since before I was born.

ANd I am not young.

It whines about racism even as it calls for the genocide of Jews. It says that it would spare only those who are not zionist which means it wants to kill 14.65 of the 14.7 million Jews in the world.

It whines about racism even as it calls for the genocide of Jews. It says that it would spare only those who are not zionist which means it wants to kill 14.65 of the 14.7 million Jews in the world.

I'm not surprised. Most anti-Americans are pretty vile people.

This nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks since before I was born.

ANd I am not young.
That can serve as more proof of America's racism and 'race' problem.

America didn't deal with it's race diversity in the same way as other countries, and now is stuck in a problem of it's own creation, that appears to have no solution on the horizon.

Instead, Trump capitalized on the seething hate in America's south.

He knew it was always there moldering away in the south's closets, along with the pointy hats and bedsheets with eyeholes in them.

My voice here as a Canadian is so highly valued in this discussion because Americans can forgive each other amongst themselves, but they can't buy it so easily from those of us who aren't Americans.

Not true about the number of Zionists. Israelis, Palestinian Israelis, Jews, and Zionists are all distinctly different. Zionists are the evil extremist faction.

And you'r an asshole too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back