CDZ How can one defend the Israel vaccine numbers?

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
Someone defend these numbers to me.

Israel is the most vaccinated country on planet earth with 80% of the population vaccinated. Remember, fauci not too long ago was telling us we needed 70% vaccinated in order to reach heard immunity. That is of course back when he still professed in believing in herd immunity. Yet Israel is going into their 3rd, or 4th lockdown...who can keep track. Those vaccines that are supposed to be 94% effective...well, it’s only looking like they’re 60%. Whoops. Yet fauci is pushing for vaccine mandates for vaccine that doesn’t appear to work for the variants...the same variants he is citing that we need to get vaccinated against. Are you plebes paying attention? Let’s not forget that VAERS is up to 9000 deaths for these vaccines. Don’t even get me started about the adverse events.

Mind you we have never created a vaccine and implemented it in the middle of a pandemic. Notice how all these variants are popping up in countries where there was heavy vaccine testing. In all pandemics, we self select for a safer virus, meaning when a virus is bad we go to the hospital to throw the kitchen sink at it, and stay away from others which decreases the survivability of the virus. Then the virus mutates into a more a cold like virus where we tough through it and go to work still, and it can spread more easily. Now, we are selecting for mutations that simply just bypass the “vaccine”.

Israel is the most vaccinated country on planet earth with 80% of the population vaccinated. Remember, fauci not too long ago was telling us we needed 70% vaccinated in order to reach heard immunity. That is of course back when he still professed in believing in herd immunity. Yet Israel is going into their 3rd, or 4th lockdown...who can keep track. Those vaccines that are supposed to be 94% effective...well, it’s only looking like they’re 60%. Whoops. Yet fauci is pushing for vaccine mandates for vaccine that doesn’t appear to work for the variants...the same variants he is citing that we need to get vaccinated against. Are you plebes paying attention? Let’s not forget that VAERS is up to 9000 deaths for these vaccines. Don’t even get me started about the adverse events.

Mind you we have never created a vaccine and implemented it in the middle of a pandemic. Notice how all these variants are popping up in countries where there was heavy vaccine testing. In all pandemics, we self select for a safer virus, meaning when a virus is bad we go to the hospital to throw the kitchen sink at it, and stay away from others which decreases the survivability of the virus. Then the virus mutates into a more a cold like virus where we tough through it and go to work still, and it can spread more easily. Now, we are selecting for mutations that simply just bypass the “vaccine”.

There’s a reason Israel is not having the numbers of deaths and hospitalizations with more serious cases. They aren’t stupid enough to listen to shit for brains right wingers in other countries.

Well...re-read the article. It explains the situation.
COVID-19 is not the problem....it's the variants that are.

We only have one vaccine at present...but that is likely to change soon. Moderna, Pfizer and Novavax have been working on a variant booster for almost a year now.

Whether it's going to be available sometime this Fall or Winter remains to be seen.

Immunocompromised people are extremely susceptible to all sorts of things. Not just Coronavirus. And when you take medicines so that your body doesn't reject your new kidney or liver or some other transplant you are immunocompromised. Same thing with those taking chemotherapy treatment for cancers...(some cancers aren't as serious as they used to be but they can still be deadly when untreated...but often you just get a few prescription and they send you back to work)

So...these people are who are at risk. The shots are less effective on them because they are actively destroying/suppressing their immune systems to begin with.

Four people dead in the last 15 days.

The US would have ad 120 dead in the last 15 days with such a rate. When actually the US had 3,299.... uh oh. Seems to be working in Israel.

Agreed it is in the best interest of both virus and host for them to become less deadly. As for defending the numbers all I can do is get back to the" spring loaded" PCR test and see if that is a factor. It was calculated to detect far smaller abouts of virus DNA then say a flu virus. How many false positives did that cause and how many reports of post illness or post vaccination re infection did that potentially falsely create. All of that plays into the data maxrix and then variants are thrown into the mix who knows what is accurrate and what's not? Further the financial incentive for a "need for boosters" is almost unimaginable. How does that play in?

There’s a reason Israel is not having the numbers of deaths and hospitalizations with more serious cases. They aren’t stupid enough to listen to shit for brains right wingers in other countries.
This is not defending the vaccine numbers, and I’m not a shit for brains hack. I’m an RN whose not at all an anti-Vaxer.

Let me give you another country. India. Where the scary delta variant has been running wild. Their death rate per million COVID cases is 1/7 of the USs death rate. Guess what. They did not go with the vaccination strategy. They went with what works. Which is TREATING THE PATIENT AT THE ONSET OF SYMPTOMS. Mainly with ivermectin. In the US when people test positive, we send them home with no treatment or meds, and tell them to only come back in when they can’t breath and are on the verge of death. Please name another disease we treat like this?

These can barely be called vaccines. They take over the body’s protein factories so that we produce the viruses spike protein. The same spike proteins that is toxic to our bodies. They say the spike protein is never supposed to leave the injection site, but they’ve been proven to be wrong about that. Not only can this vaccine make you sick, even lethally, but it’s about as shitty as a prophylactic gets. When working at its best and not killing you, It merely stimulates immunity against a single protein of the virus. This is vs the entire virus itself. Natural acquired immunity produces around 1000 different antibody types against a particular virus. A standard vaccine, usually using a dead or inactive virus, produces about 50 different antibody types. Imagine the narrow immune response to a single protein.

The US would have ad 120 dead in the last 15 days with such a rate. When actually the US had 3,299.... uh oh. Seems to be working in Israel.
Wow a lot of faulty premises here, as well as poor understanding of basic math and statistical. Divide those numbers by the population, Israel is 8.8 million, the US is 333 million. You get a death rate of .0000099 for the US and .0000004 for Israel. If that’s too many zeros for you, just know it’s a difference of 5 vs 6 decimal places. Stop listening/reading whoever it is you are reading.

let’s tackle the faulty premises. First I never argue that the US COVID policy is great. I argue that it is god awful and killing far more people than necessary. Second, you can’t compare the population of Israel, a country that is among the lowest obesity rate in the developed world vs the US. Obesity is the highest co morbidity with COVID. Thirdly I’ve never argued that the vaccine doesn’t work. Although the more time goes on, the more it appears it’s efficacy is dropping like a rock. I’ve argued that it is dangerous as far as vaccines/treatments go. It is. That’s undeniable. Not saying if you take it you’re likely to have an adverse event. This is the most dangerous vaccine ever created by far. Which brings me to three questions.

1. Why are we pushing the most dangerous vaccine ever created onto people under 30, especially young children, whose risk from COVID is statistically zero. Myocarditis and six year olds don’t really mix

2. Why are we pushing the most dangerous vaccine in existence without determining whether or not someone has already attained natural immunity that is around 100 times more robust than a vaccine with more efficacy than these mRNA vaccines.

3. Why is the US suppressing very effective treatments like ivermectin. The numbers are in. Ivermectin is basically a miracle drug against COVID. Ask India.

Agreed it is in the best interest of both virus and host for them to become less deadly. As for defending the numbers all I can do is get back to the" spring loaded" PCR test and see if that is a factor. It was calculated to detect far smaller abouts of virus DNA then say a flu virus. How many false positives did that cause and how many reports of post illness or post vaccination re infection did that potentially falsely create. All of that plays into the data maxrix and then variants are thrown into the mix who knows what is accurrate and what's not? Further the financial incentive for a "need for boosters" is almost unimaginable. How does that play in?
Boosters that are always going to be too late to stop the new variants. The new variants which are just standard flus btw.

Um, what exactly is there to defend, a new variant is to blame for the drop in efficacy. The vaccine is still doing it's job against the original strain at 95%.

It's getting hard to keep up with all the conspiracy theories. We thought Da Jooos were supposed to be behind promoting vaccines, so they could kill all the goy in 10 years or something, yet now we know that over 80% of da evul Israelis are vaccinated n stuff .... but their vaccines don't work. And Stuff. And, the Deep State wants to kill all the people dumb enough to believe them and get vaccinated, i.e. it's own supporters and obedient drones, so all thewise and shrewd anti-vaxxers who are anti-Deep State will be the only survivors .... yeah makes sense .... after a couple of six packs of breakfast beer, I guess.

Wow a lot of faulty premises here, as well as poor understanding of basic math and statistical. Divide those numbers by the population, Israel is 8.8 million, the US is 333 million. You get a death rate of .0000099 for the US and .0000004 for Israel. If that’s too many zeros for you, just know it’s a difference of 5 vs 6 decimal places. Stop listening/reading whoever it is you are reading.

let’s tackle the faulty premises. First I never argue that the US COVID policy is great. I argue that it is god awful and killing far more people than necessary. Second, you can’t compare the population of Israel, a country that is among the lowest obesity rate in the developed world vs the US. Obesity is the highest co morbidity with COVID. Thirdly I’ve never argued that the vaccine doesn’t work. Although the more time goes on, the more it appears it’s efficacy is dropping like a rock. I’ve argued that it is dangerous as far as vaccines/treatments go. It is. That’s undeniable. Not saying if you take it you’re likely to have an adverse event. This is the most dangerous vaccine ever created by far. Which brings me to three questions.

1. Why are we pushing the most dangerous vaccine ever created onto people under 30, especially young children, whose risk from COVID is statistically zero. Myocarditis and six year olds don’t really mix

2. Why are we pushing the most dangerous vaccine in existence without determining whether or not someone has already attained natural immunity that is around 100 times more robust than a vaccine with more efficacy than these mRNA vaccines.

3. Why is the US suppressing very effective treatments like ivermectin. The numbers are in. Ivermectin is basically a miracle drug against COVID. Ask India.

Not sure what you're playing at.
.0000099 is much higher than .0000004

I literally explained that the US's rate is much high. For every 99 people dying in the US, 4 die in Israel. And you're trying to make out that the US's rate is much better?

Yes, you can compare Israel to the US. The reality is that the attitude in the US is the thing that is causing the most problems. People who are obese being told to ignore health advice and go get themselves the coronavirus.

As for obesity. Israel has an obesity level of 26.1 which makes it 45th in the world, the US has a rate of 36.2 at 12th in the world.

Let's say, Israel has 26.1% of the population obese, that's 2.42 million people.

The US has 119.46 million obese people.

So, the US has 49.36 times great number of people who are obese. So, 4 times 49.36 = that's 197.44. The US has had 3,302 deaths.

That means, even accounting for obesity, the US's rate is still 16.72 times greater.

"the most dangerous vaccine ever created"

Really? Not true actually. The small pox vaccine they used in China hundreds of years ago had a 2% fatality rate.

"And the smallpox vaccine is deadly, too. Scientists call it the most dangerous vaccine known to man."

"No one is certain how many people will be hurt by the vaccine. A 1969 study found that, out of every one million people vaccinated, 74 will suffer serious complications, and at least one will die."

Even the modern vaccines (the Chinese one was simply get the small pox scabs and blow it in people's noses) had a much higher death rate.

But then I doubt being honest is what you want.

"Why is the US suppressing very effective treatments like ivermectin. The numbers are in. Ivermectin is basically a miracle drug against COVID. Ask India."

Ask India? India with 12,000 deaths in the last 15 days? With a population 4 times larger than the US, that's 3,000 deaths in 15 days at US levels. About the same. So if their "miracle cure" is so great, why is India as bad as the USA?

This the pot calling the kettle black. Your entire post is filled with faulty premises, as well as logic.

1. You know how you develop myocarditis and at a much faster rate? By getting covid. Anyone who gets myocarditis from the shot probably would develop it from a covid infection but with the potential for way more complications.

2. How can antibodies from an infection be 100 times more robost than a vaccine induced one? Where is the evidence of this? Please post it, I'll wait.

3. Uh no. Correlation does not equal causation. There was a drop in cases in india because ppl freaked out and started masking up again, social distancing and staying at home. Not to mention there were a number of city wide lockdowns. This is what brought cases down so rapidly.

Forget about anyone under 30. Approximately 22% of all new covid cases in america are from 12-17 year olds.

d,dmmd ddd.jpeg

How much you wanna bet the virus was "designed" to attack vaccinated people

How much do you want to bet the virus was "designed" to turn people into smurfs?
Not much. I know it was designed by our enemies to kill as many Americans as possible, and if the virus doesn't get them, the vaccines for it will.

How on earth do you design a virus to kill AMERICANS? And then you release it in WUHAN....

Where's the logic?

How much do you want to bet the virus was "designed" to turn people into smurfs?
Not much. I know it was designed by our enemies to kill as many Americans as possible, and if the virus doesn't get them, the vaccines for it will.

How on earth do you design a virus to kill AMERICANS? And then you release it in WUHAN....

Where's the logic?
You believe the virus is natural right?

Why would America's enemies like Nancy Pelosi encourage Americans to go shopping in Chinatown? They knew the virus was out and were trying to spread it.

Where's the logic?
You believe the virus is natural right?

Why would America's enemies like Nancy Pelosi encourage Americans to go shopping in Chinatown? They knew the virus was out and were trying to spread it.

I don't "believe" anything.

I know that coronaviruses existed before. I know they were in bats and other animals and they didn't have much of an impact on them. I know viruses can go from species to species. I know viruses can mutate.

I also know that after SARS the Chinese were researching coronaviruses. Why, I don't know and you don't know.

But I guess it must make you feel powerful to make stuff up and pass it off as reality.

I do know that if China were going to use the coronavirus as a biological weapon, they wouldn't have set it off in WUHAN.

What the hell does Chinatown have to do with China? Most of people in Chinatown are people who hate the CCP, they're people who left the Chinese system and went to a more capitalist system.

The fact that simple minded right wingers would equate Chinatown with China is the sort of thing Pelosi would have been trying to combat. The coronavirus wouldn't have sprung up in Chinatown because the virus is in China. That's too simplistic and idiotic.

Forum List

Back