CDZ Woman Accuses Cop Of Racism Over Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been pretty firmly established that America is a very racist country. The George Floyd murder was in fact America's declaration to the rest of the world that it had chosen racism for the way forward in the foreseeable future.

Any claims of this sort by blacks against America's police has already been given a leg up for credibility.

This is a huge brush you're painting with and in logical debates, this premise would be thrown out as illogical. You're in essence throwing the baby out with the bath water. What Derek Chauvin did was reprehensible and absolutely wrong that he ignored the physical condition of Floyd. However, Chauvin's actions do not speak for the entirety of police or "White America".

It's not for America's black people to prove they're victims of racism, it's for white Americans to start trying to prove they're not.

This premise is wrong as it hinges on your above premise which is also illogical. But, there are millions of white's and blacks that co-exist every single day with no sign of racism or actions of racism.

The current need to take down monuments to slavery in America, isn't helping those whites who try to deny.

I think the true premise is "There are racists in this country, and all over the world, how do we remove the racists"? There are racist actions all over the world by individuals. Do those individuals define that country or the "race" or sub-culture of that demographic? Certainly not. There are millions and millions of muslims that live peacefully all over this world and want nothing more than to coexist with everyone. Not ALL Muslims are terrorists. Your premise if flawed by defining the majority by the actions of a few, a very small few.

It's been pretty firmly established that America is a very racist country. The George Floyd murder was in fact America's declaration to the rest of the world that it had chosen racism for the way forward in the foreseeable future.

Any claims of this sort by blacks against America's police has already been given a leg up for credibility.

It's not for America's black people to prove they're victims of racism, it's for white Americans to start trying to prove they're not.

The current need to take down monuments to slavery in America, isn't helping those whites who try to deny.

There is no proof that America is racist. That's just a brainwashing statement put out by the left and racist organization like BLM.
Let's break this down. "America is a racist country." WTF does that even mean? That the majority of Americans are racist? How is something like that even possible to prove? By asking everyone if they're racist? I've never been asked by any polling company or news organization if I was racist. And I dare say anyone else here has been asked either.

There is no credibility of blacks claiming that cops are racist. This stems from the statistics of white cops arresting black people. And most of those stats are from white cops who's been placed into drug infested, crime riddled black neighborhoods, where it would be impossible to arrest as many whites as blacks, for the simple fact that there are more blacks in those neighborhood than whites.
If a black cop is ordered to patrol a drug infest, crime riddled white neighborhood, guess what? He's going to arrest more whites. So does that mean the black cop is racist? No, not at all. And not anymore than the white cop arresting more black thugs.

If blacks are going to claim that whites are racist, they're going to have to prove it. Because there's no way to prove most white aren't. And those who are making this claim, knows it can't be proven.

Isn't CRT a wonderful improvement? I wonder how long before blacks in blue states are simply allowed to ignore any law they disagree with? It can be seen as a part of the whole reparations package.
Looking at the Chicago crime rate, it is probably and most likely already happening.

This is a huge brush you're painting with and in logical debates, this premise would be thrown out as illogical. You're in essence throwing the baby out with the bath water. What Derek Chauvin did was reprehensible and absolutely wrong that he ignored the physical condition of Floyd. However, Chauvin's actions do not speak for the entirety of police or "White America".

I don't think he ignored Chauvins condition. Remember, the cops called for the ambulance just after Floyd was put on the ground.
With that said, even with the ambulance on the way, when Floyd stopped breathing, he should've performed CPR. I firmly believe Chauvin should be punished for that. But that alone.

As far as the topic goes, the left is trying desperately to make racism a much bigger deal than it actually is. One way they're accomplishing this is a handful of incidences they bring up, where it can't be proven that racism plays a part. Again, we can use the Chauvin incident against Floyd.
Swap the two. Chauvin is black and Floyd is white. At no point did Chauvin even mention Floyd being black. So if the roles were swapped, the left would use the fact that there was no race even mentioned and use that as proof that race played no part in it.
But since Chauvin was white, they'll claim that the lack of race being mention is meaningless.

This is just a silly tactic that works on surface level thinkers. People who can't think passed what they're being told.
Example: The supposed Trump coup. It takes like 5 seconds of thought to realize that there's a house of reps, a senate, a supreme court and a constitution that would not allow any sort of coup to happen. But since most die hard democrats can't think of details like that, when they heard Trump was planning a coup, they just went with it.

This is all just brainwashing material used to garner donations and votes. And for the media and racist groups like BLM, that spews this racism BS, it's profits.

The right tried the "coup" scare tactic with Obama. I remember well the right claiming Obama was going to attempt a coup. Luckily, most republican voters didn't buy it. Which proves that there are less surface level thinkers on the right, vs the left.

Isn't CRT a wonderful improvement? I wonder how long before blacks in blue states are simply allowed to ignore any law they disagree with? It can be seen as a part of the whole reparations package.

I've posted many video's of blacks being against CRT. And I'm damn proud to see it.

There is no proof that America is racist. That's just a brainwashing statement put out by the left and racist organization like BLM.
Let's break this down. "America is a racist country." WTF does that even mean? That the majority of Americans are racist? How is something like that even possible to prove? By asking everyone if they're racist? I've never been asked by any polling company or news organization if I was racist. And I dare say anyone else here has been asked either.

There is no credibility of blacks claiming that cops are racist. This stems from the statistics of white cops arresting black people. And most of those stats are from white cops who's been placed into drug infested, crime riddled black neighborhoods, where it would be impossible to arrest as many whites as blacks, for the simple fact that there are more blacks in those neighborhood than whites.
If a black cop is ordered to patrol a drug infest, crime riddled white neighborhood, guess what? He's going to arrest more whites. So does that mean the black cop is racist? No, not at all. And not anymore than the white cop arresting more black thugs.

If blacks are going to claim that whites are racist, they're going to have to prove it. Because there's no way to prove most white aren't. And those who are making this claim, knows it can't be proven.
Americans have already proven to the rest of the world that America is awash in it's racism problem. Almost all of your domestic politics has racist overtones.
Trump made it even much more than the background level that was festering in the US south and had been since the 60's.

Trump successfully demonized non-white minorities in the same way Hitler used that tactic against the Jews.

People of other countries just can't understand why Americans are allowing racism to destroy their country and it's credibility in the world. We don't need to prove anything.

You can't legislate what people think. We've allowed to destroyed the first amendment, by enforcing hate speech.
It's almost to the point that a black person is allowed to violently attack a white person who uses the N word.

I don't think he ignored Chauvins condition. Remember, the cops called for the ambulance just after Floyd was put on the ground.
With that said, even with the ambulance on the way, when Floyd stopped breathing, he should've performed CPR. I firmly believe Chauvin should be punished for that. But that alone.
There! You're a hateful racist because you can't see coldblooded murder when it stares you in the face.

There! You're a hateful racist because you can't see coldblooded murder when it stares you in the face.
I guess I can't see it either, if Floyd had followed simple directions he would be alive today

You can't legislate what people think. We've allowed to destroyed the first amendment, by enforcing hate speech.
It's almost to the point that a black person is allowed to violently attack a white person who uses the N word.
The 'race' situation in America is there because Americans created it. Union of the states demanded a compromise that would hold back equal rights for all. Other countries didn't create that problem and so were able to move on. While America was erecting monuments to racism and slavery at the same time.

Now it's become an impossible issue to deal with, and Trump makes it even worse by making racism his signature platform.

None of this is a mystery to people outside of the US.

I guess I can't see it either, if Floyd had followed simple directions he would be alive today
Anyone who can't see coldblooded murder is obviously suffering from a personal racism problem.

Anyone who can't see coldblooded murder is obviously suffering from a personal racism problem.
anyone that thinks no one has to follow simple direction when getting pulled over or stopped on the street has a serious IQ problem

Americans have already proven to the rest of the world that America is awash in it's racism problem. Almost all of your domestic politics has racist overtones.

Complete and utter BS. Name ONE law, regulation or policy that allows discrimination? If the overtones are so predominant, then it should be easy to name one.
Trump made it even much more than the background level that was festering in the US south and had been since the 60's.

Trump successfully demonized non-white minorities in the same way Hitler used that tactic against the Jews.

Again, you're just spewing left wing brainwashing material, that's about as true as the flat earth theory. Even blacks brag about the unemployment levels of blacks improving under Trump. North, south, east and west.
Trump did lie. There's no doubt about that. And too many people believed his BS. But racist, Trump wasn't. None of his policies or speeches were racist. Even his "Mexicans are rapist" line the left spewed. Mexican rapists and murderers are Mexican rapist and murderers. He didn't say all Mexicans were bad. In fact he said most of them are good people. And he was correct about that. Just like black thugs are black thugs. And not all blacks are thugs.
People of other countries just can't understand why Americans are allowing racism to destroy their country and it's credibility in the world. We don't need to prove anything.

Racism isn't destroying this country. Race baiters like BLM and the left wing media spreads racism more so than anyone on the right is doing. And they'll continue to spread racism as long as it means donations, profits and votes.
Take the money out of this racism theme, and I'll bet you $1 to a hole in a donut, the discussions of racism comes to an abrupt halt. And the next fake boogey man suddenly becomes important to discuss.

The vast majority of Americans go about their lives without even thinking about the color of peoples skin. It's only when this theme is widely discussed do they even think about it. And because there's money being made on this topic, those making the most (the media), will continue to bring it up.

Morgan Freeman, when asked how to solve the racism problem in this country on CNN, stated, "Just stop talking about it." He was right.

What just happened that has energized racists to express themselves?
Trump's 'big lie' got beaten down a little bit more?

It's like America's lunatics reacting to a full moon.

anyone that thinks no one has to follow simple direction when getting pulled over or stopped on the street has a serious IQ problem

I used to think that those BS traffic stops should be against police policy. Stopping people for little to no reason, especially when the one being stopped had not put anyone else in danger.
But after watching probably 1,000 video's of this, made me realize that they catch a LOT of bad people by doing this. Murderers, thieves, druggies and just about every other type of criminal.
So a few weeks ago, I get pulled over for a BS reason, and I didn't let it get to me. I was asked all sorts of irrelevant questions, which I answered without fail. Even went into detail about some, just to let the officer know that this guy was not doing anything wrong, and I had no problem with the simple 5 minute interaction with an officer to prove it.

It irks me now to watch a video of those "I know my rights. What crime do you suspect me of committing" morons that make things 1,000 times worse for both them and the LEO's.

What just happened that has energized racists to express themselves?
Trump's 'big lie' got beaten down a little bit more?

It's like America's lunatics reacting to a full moon.

I'm not racist just because I'm white.
I'm not racist for opposing all this fake racism crap that's being spewed in the news.
I'm not racist for opposing racist groups like BLM.
I'm not racist for believing that CRT is racist.
I'm not racist for believing that systematic racism is a HUGE lie.

If it was "cold blooded murder," then Chauvin would not have allowed Floyd to turn on his side, enough to expand his chest. He would not have released the pressure of his knee enough for Floyd to breathe. He would not have allowed the ambulance to be called. It wouldn't have taken 9 minutes for Floyd to go limp.

If you decide to view the video again, watch Chauvin's hip and knee. You'll see that many times, Chauvin release the pressure on Floyds neck. You'll actually see a few times, Chauvin's knee coming off of Floyds necks.

Complete and utter BS. Name ONE law, regulation or policy that allows discrimination? If the overtones are so predominant, then it should be easy to name one.

Again, you're just spewing left wing brainwashing material, that's about as true as the flat earth theory. Even blacks brag about the unemployment levels of blacks improving under Trump. North, south, east and west.
Trump did lie. There's no doubt about that. And too many people believed his BS. But racist, Trump wasn't. None of his policies or speeches were racist. Even his "Mexicans are rapist" line the left spewed. Mexican rapists and murderers are Mexican rapist and murderers. He didn't say all Mexicans were bad. In fact he said most of them are good people. And he was correct about that. Just like black thugs are black thugs. And not all blacks are thugs.

Racism isn't destroying this country. Race baiters like BLM and the left wing media spreads racism more so than anyone on the right is doing. And they'll continue to spread racism as long as it means donations, profits and votes.
Take the money out of this racism theme, and I'll bet you $1 to a hole in a donut, the discussions of racism comes to an abrupt halt. And the next fake boogey man suddenly becomes important to discuss.

The vast majority of Americans go about their lives without even thinking about the color of peoples skin. It's only when this theme is widely discussed do they even think about it. And because there's money being made on this topic, those making the most (the media), will continue to bring it up.

Morgan Freeman, when asked how to solve the racism problem in this country on CNN, stated, "Just stop talking about it." He was right.
First understand that America has a race problem. That shouldn't be hard for you to understand because everything you are saying is showing that you understand that.

Now you only have to take the next step and admit that Americans created it.

If the black people weren't the cause, then they became the cause. Crime statistics that are stated and repeated by white Americans on this board are factually true.

And so there's no need to take the next step to declare that the 'race' problem naturally became a 'racism' problem.

White Americans proved it themselves by relying on statistical evidence.

What can America do about its 'race' problem? Resort to more force through police brutality?
Is it justified? Was Chauvin justified to murder Floyd? Or was he just a little careless with his use of force?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back