CDZ Woman Accuses Cop Of Racism Over Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racism isn't related to only white people in America.
No shit, Kreskin. Tell that to the professional victim crowd.

The topic needs to be about America's race issue.
Other countries had a race issue too but dealt with it and stopped it short of becoming a race problem.
Oh, really? How about you clue us in as to what countries those are and I certainly hope you aren't referring to those in Europe because you're going to have a lot of egg on your face
The other countries are those who had a neglible race diversity to face up to dealing with in a way that could allow them to move on and away from it becoming an all-consuming racist problem, as is America now.

I feel that the union of America's states demanded compromise with the south's racist slaveholders, and that caused the fatal flow of racism that couldn't be left behind.
America was still erecting monuments to racism and slavery in the 60's while other nations were much more concerned with beating back those kind of attitudes.

But still, the conversation is stalled unless it can be turned into acknowledging America's race problem that became a rasicm problem.

Are you understanding what I'm saying?

Do you want to have a discussion with a non-American?
Isn't it time that the moderator team directed dogmaphobe to take down his insulting message to all? It sets a tone on this forum that can't possibly be desirable.

Other countries had a race issue too but dealt with it and stopped it short of becoming a race problem.
Oh, really? How about you clue us in as to what countries those are and I certainly hope you aren't referring to those in Europe because you're going to have a lot of egg on your face
Britain has a terrible racism problem. Pakistani men have been raping British children by the thousands to show their racist contempt for the British people.
Mostly true but America now stands above and alone in the world with it's endemic increase in racism due to Trump's efforts.

you're still an asshole.

No conversation with you is possible as long as you persist in insulting all others.
You should tell the truth instead of listening to the voices in your head. I have NOT insulted all others. You, on the other hand keep saying that I am still an asshole.

What I HAVE done is to highlight your own genocidal hatred of Jews as a way to place your continuous accusations of racism against others in the proper context.

You call America a racist state even as you desire the death of any Jew who supports the existence of Israel. That is simply a fact, and all your usual self-agrandizing bloviating does not change that fact.

Address my point on America's race issue, or problem, whatever you choose to call it. Don't deny it exists when it has become the main talking point for nearly all Americans.

All you seem to be able to do is continue to affirm that what 'I' think matters a lot to you.

Consider yourself privileged to have the attention of an outsider's POV. Don't keep abusing that privilege. No American has a right to limit this discussion to their chosen parameters.
America now stands indicted as a racist nation. The onus is on you to prove you're an exception.
Nothing you've said had done that yet.

Do you want to talk to me?

It's NOT the main talking point for nearly all Americans. Mainly just the left. And some of us who's not left (or right) that are trying to explain how the left is making a mountain out of a mole hill.
The video I posted before, of the college class lecture, proves that. In fact there's another video of that same session, where he and the students agree that the media is making something out of nothing.
The 963 people that were killed by cops in that year (2016 I believe) only 200+ were black. Over 500 were white. And it's been about the same percentage every year since. (those numbers were in the posted video)

I'm guessing you're not watching the video's or doing any research on the numbers. And yet, here you are, just spewing the garbage the left is telling you to spew.

I don't care what you "think" personally. What I care about is groups like BLM rioting, killing and destroying peoples property over a lie. While those on the left, support it and help continue it. And profit from it.

When/if you decide to research the numbers, then you can get back to me and we'll discuss it. But I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you, when all you're going to do is dodge the relevant information that proves you're wrong.

This is a huge brush you're painting with and in logical debates, this premise would be thrown out as illogical. You're in essence throwing the baby out with the bath water. What Derek Chauvin did was reprehensible and absolutely wrong that he ignored the physical condition of Floyd. However, Chauvin's actions do not speak for the entirety of police or "White America".

I don't think he ignored Chauvins condition. Remember, the cops called for the ambulance just after Floyd was put on the ground.
With that said, even with the ambulance on the way, when Floyd stopped breathing, he should've performed CPR. I firmly believe Chauvin should be punished for that. But that alone.

As far as the topic goes, the left is trying desperately to make racism a much bigger deal than it actually is. One way they're accomplishing this is a handful of incidences they bring up, where it can't be proven that racism plays a part. Again, we can use the Chauvin incident against Floyd.
Swap the two. Chauvin is black and Floyd is white. At no point did Chauvin even mention Floyd being black. So if the roles were swapped, the left would use the fact that there was no race even mentioned and use that as proof that race played no part in it.
But since Chauvin was white, they'll claim that the lack of race being mention is meaningless.

This is just a silly tactic that works on surface level thinkers. People who can't think passed what they're being told.
Example: The supposed Trump coup. It takes like 5 seconds of thought to realize that there's a house of reps, a senate, a supreme court and a constitution that would not allow any sort of coup to happen. But since most die hard democrats can't think of details like that, when they heard Trump was planning a coup, they just went with it.

This is all just brainwashing material used to garner donations and votes. And for the media and racist groups like BLM, that spews this racism BS, it's profits.

The right tried the "coup" scare tactic with Obama. I remember well the right claiming Obama was going to attempt a coup. Luckily, most republican voters didn't buy it. Which proves that there are less surface level thinkers on the right, vs the left.
The whole coup idea is ridiculou. Even if by some miracle the couple of hundred UNARMED rioters captured the members of both the Senate and the House what could they have done? The military swears an oath to the Constitution, not the president or legislature. The members of the military would have ignored orders from Trump and the captured legislators and inaugurated Biden anyway.
If you look at coups, the first necessity is for them to control the military so they control the guns, then they have to control the media so they control the flow of information. Finally they go after the members of the government and replace them with their own people. Did even ONE of those things happen? NO. Were there even plans to do any of those things? NO. We had a large demonstration, a very small percentage of the demonstrators trespassed into the Capital building intending to somehow "influence" the members of the House to change their positions on the election. None of our liberal friends have even tried to explain how that was going to work, or what it would have accomplished. Even if they had forced the change, as soon as they left, the congress would have just voted things back.

The whole coup idea is ridiculou. Even if by some miracle the couple of hundred UNARMED rioters captured the members of both the Senate and the House what could they have done? The military swears an oath to the Constitution, not the president or legislature. The members of the military would have ignored orders from Trump and the captured legislators and inaugurated Biden anyway.
If you look at coups, the first necessity is for them to control the military so they control the guns, then they have to control the media so they control the flow of information. Finally they go after the members of the government and replace them with their own people. Did even ONE of those things happen? NO. Were there even plans to do any of those things? NO. We had a large demonstration, a very small percentage of the demonstrators trespassed into the Capital building intending to somehow "influence" the members of the House to change their positions on the election. None of our liberal friends have even tried to explain how that was going to work, or what it would have accomplished. Even if they had forced the change, as soon as they left, the congress would have just voted things back.

If they took just maybe 2 minutes to considering all that was not done and all the protections in the system to prevent a hostile take over, they'd realize the left media and politicians lied to them.
Which is why they don't think about anything other than what they're told.

It really makes the left out to be stupid<<< Not meant as insult. But as description.
They bought into the whole coup thing like Americans bought into the whole WMD thing.

I guess I can't see it either, if Floyd had followed simple directions he would be alive today

Had he not done the drugs, DUI to the store or tried to pass fake money, he'd also still be alive.
Had he spent that drug money on his back child support, he'd still be alive.
Floyd chose the thug life. A lot of violent druggy thugs die early.

I'm amazed at how black lives only matter when they're ended at the hands of white cops.

This is how BLM has proven itself to be a racist organization. You never hear about them marching, protesting or rioting over a black person who died at the hands of a black cop. It's always a white cop vs a black person. Not "police brutality" as they claim.
The reason why you've ensured people that you are a racist is because you have no understanding of how the punishment didn't fit the crime. You're left behind by endlessly declaring how bad Floyd was.

Your own frustration on trying to clear yourself of the racist accusation has become your own indictment.

I think it could be a true cause for you, unlike the cause of most of the others who are mostly trying to get attention. Just for the fun of it.

You said wacism, like a retarded child.
I didn't say anything, name calling means you are out of anything meaningful to say

Donald H did. He said wacism. That is him calling you wacist. And yes, it does mean that he has nothing meaningful to say.
But, of course, there is nothing racist about it wanting to kill nearly all the Jews in the world!!
which means what on a thread about a cop handing out a ticket??
Dogmaphobe is a Zionist who always includes a standing insult to all others in his posts.

There's no possibility of any decent discussion with someone who acts that way. It can only encourage others to return the insult.

In my opinion, the moderators have set the bar for decent behaviour very low by allowing it.

Was he lying about your support of genocide?

The other countries are those who had a neglible race diversity to face up to dealing with in a way that could allow them to move on and away from it becoming an all-consuming racist problem, as is America now.

I feel that the union of America's states demanded compromise with the south's racist slaveholders, and that caused the fatal flow of racism that couldn't be left behind.
America was still erecting monuments to racism and slavery in the 60's while other nations were much more concerned with beating back those kind of attitudes.

But still, the conversation is stalled unless it can be turned into acknowledging America's race problem that became a rasicm problem.

Are you understanding what I'm saying?

Do you want to have a discussion with a non-American?
Isn't it time that the moderator team directed dogmaphobe to take down his insulting message to all? It sets a tone on this forum that can't possibly be desirable.
It does not surprise me that you fail to recognize a scene from The Big Lebowski as would most normal Canadians.

I doubt if it was ever aired in Pakistan. After all - it is Cohen Brothers movie.

I didn't leave anything behind. Floyd should've never been released from prison the first time.
That could quite possibly be true. But nothing he did could justify his murder by Chauvin. It's about Chauvin's actions, not Floyd's, and your inability to understand that is on account of your racism.

Dude, seriously? I could care less if you or anyone else on the left thinks I'm a racist.

You care a lot and you keep coming back with your frustrated attempts to clear yourself.

That is, unless you're acting like most of the others and trying to make a game out of the topic to gain attention.

For some reason you need me to set you free from bearing guilt, but you can't get that. You just continue to solidify your guilt even more.

Can we start with you admitting that America has a 'race' problem. I recommend that for you, in the interest of reaching some sort of understanding between us.

Or you can stop anytime you like.

This nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks since before I was born.

ANd I am not young.
No, you’re misinformed, intellectually lazy and now old.

I challenge you to name me the last dem or republican Presidential Candidate that did not support racial equality for blacks.

Well, when a poster accuses somebody of racism while supporting the genocide of Jews, themselves, that doesn't give you ANY pause?
All Jews are not Zionists.
And all Zionists are not Jews. Many Americans are Zionists too. This only calls for a basic understanding of what the evil of Zionism really is.

you're an asshole too.

Until you take down your insult to all others, you only deserve the same insult in return.

Do you support genocide of "zionists"?

For enga
I guess I can't see it either, if Floyd had followed simple directions he would be alive today

Had he not done the drugs, DUI to the store or tried to pass fake money, he'd also still be alive.

I'm amazed at how black lives only matter when they're ended at the hands of white cops.

This is how BLM has proven itself to be a racist organization. You never hear about them marching, protesting or rioting over a black person who died at the hands of a black cop. It's always a white cop vs a black person. Not "police brutality" as they claim.
The reason why you've ensured people that you are a racist is because you have no understanding of how the punishment didn't fit the crime. You're left behind by endlessly declaring how bad Floyd was.

Your own frustration on trying to clear yourself of the racist accusation has become your own indictment.

I think it could be a true cause for you, unlike the cause of most of the others who are mostly trying to get attention. Just for the fun of it.

I didn't say anything, name calling means you are out of anything m⁶

I didn't say anything, name calling means you are out of anything meaningful to say

Donald H did. He said wacism. That is him calling you wacist. And yes, it does mean that he has nothing meaningful to say.
But, of course, there is nothing racist about it wanting to kill nearly all the Jews in the world!!
Well, when a poster accuses somebody of racism while supporting the genocide of Jews, themselves, that doesn't give you ANY pause?
I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Yet you keep supporting him.
supporting who? WTF are you talking about?
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.
I see nothing wrong with respecting what others have to say, everyone has an opinion

All Jews are not Zionists.
And all Zionists are not Jews. Many Americans are Zionists too. This only calls for a basic understanding of what the evil of Zionism really is.

you're an asshole too.

Until you take down your insult to all others, you only deserve the same insult in return.

Do you support genocide of "zionists"?
Check out the racial censorship thread in the announcements section.

He makes it clear that he does.

For enga

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.
I see nothing wrong with respecting what others have to say, everyone has an opinion
If you wish to respect those who accuse others of racism even as they advocate ethic genocide, themselves, that is certainly your prerogative.

It's the sort of thing other people notice, though.

For enga

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.
If you wish to respect those who accuse others of racism even as they advocate ethic genocide, themselves, that is certainly your prerogative.

whatever, your posts are all over the board while having little focus, you signature is quite annoying while trying to figure out what you have to say, I don't deal with that kind fo stuff very well.

For enga

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

which means what on a thread about a cop haqnding out a ticket??
I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.

whatever, your posts are all over the board while having little focus, you signature is quite annoying while trying to figure out what you have to say, I don't deal with that kind fo stuff very well.
For enga

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.

You have much to say about me for somebody who supposedly joined this forum just a few hours ago.

For enga

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.

For enga

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.

You have much to say about me for somebody who supposedly joined this forum just a few hours ago.
as your assumptions do about me with me being here a few hours. Odd you would find issue with something you started

For enga

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.

For enga

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.

as your assumptions do about me with me being here a few hours. Odd you would find issue with something you started
P
I am not finding an interaction between us before post 71.

What am I supposed to have started?

For enga

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.

For enga

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.

P

accused me of agreeing with Jewish genocide, hell I never mentioned Jewish Genocide, Reminded me of a Biden news conference

For enga

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.

For enga

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.

P

accused me of agreeing with Jewish genocide, hell I never mentioned Jewish Genocide, Reminded me of a Biden news conference

I never accused you of agreeing with Jewish genocide.

I stated the truth - that you just provided support for a poster who does support genocidal antisemitism by nature of your thanking their attack against me.

Last edited:
For enga

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.

For enga

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.

P

I never accused you of agreeing with Jewish genocide.

I stated the truth - that you just provided support for a poster who does does support genocidal antisemitism by nature of tour q qthanking their attack against me.
you confuse support with thanks for an opinion on this thread not all threads, it is not all about you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back