CDZ Woman Accuses Cop Of Racism Over Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I can't see it either, if Floyd had followed simple directions he would be alive today

Had he not done the drugs, DUI to the store or tried to pass fake money, he'd also still be alive.
Had he spent that drug money on his back child support, he'd still be alive.
Floyd chose the thug life. A lot of violent druggy thugs die early.

I'm amazed at how black lives only matter when they're ended at the hands of white cops.

This is how BLM has proven itself to be a racist organization. You never hear about them marching, protesting or rioting over a black person who died at the hands of a black cop. It's always a white cop vs a black person. Not "police brutality" as they claim.
The reason why you've ensured people that you are a racist is because you have no understanding of how the punishment didn't fit the crime. You're left behind by endlessly declaring how bad Floyd was.

Your own frustration on trying to clear yourself of the racist accusation has become your own indictment.

I think it could be a true cause for you, unlike the cause of most of the others who are mostly trying to get attention. Just for the fun of it.

You said wacism, like a retarded child.
I didn't say anything, name calling means you are out of anything m⁶
I guess I can't see it either, if Floyd had followed simple directions he would be alive today

Had he not done the drugs, DUI to the store or tried to pass fake money, he'd also still be alive.

I'm amazed at how black lives only matter when they're ended at the hands of white cops.

This is how BLM has proven itself to be a racist organization. You never hear about them marching, protesting or rioting over a black person who died at the hands of a black cop. It's always a white cop vs a black person. Not "police brutality" as they claim.
The reason why you've ensured people that you are a racist is because you have no understanding of how the punishment didn't fit the crime. You're left behind by endlessly declaring how bad Floyd was.

Your own frustration on trying to clear yourself of the racist accusation has become your own indictment.

I think it could be a true cause for you, unlike the cause of most of the others who are mostly trying to get attention. Just for the fun of it.

I didn't say anything, name calling means you are out of anything meaningful to say

Donald H did. He said wacism. That is him calling you wacist. And yes, it does mean that he has nothing meaningful to say.
But, of course, there is nothing racist about it wanting to kill nearly all the Jews in the world!!
which means what on a thread about a cop handing out a ticket??
Well, when a poster accuses somebody of racism while supporting the genocide of Jews, themselves, that doesn't give you ANY pause?
I didn't see that
eaningful to say

Donald H did. He said wacism. That is him calling you wacist. And yes, it does mean that he has nothing meaningful to say.
But, of course, there is nothing racist about it wanting to kill nearly all the Jews in the world!!
Well, when a poster accuses somebody of racism while supporting the genocide of Jews, themselves, that doesn't give you ANY pause?
I didn't see that
Yet you keep supporting him.
supporting who? WTF are you talking about?

The cops a racist because he's white? That sounds like some leftist brainwashing material.

Woman Accuses Cop Of Racism Over Ticket​

Hell, this has happened to my brother and he's not white.
Racism isn't related to only white people in America.

The topic needs to be about America's race issue.
Other countries had a race issue too but dealt with it and stopped it short of becoming a race problem. These are basic facts that neither side is disputing.

Of course the race problem then naturally became escalated to a racism problem.
And then also to the point, Trump capitalized on the racism problem that always was moldering in the closets of the south, along with the KKK costumes.

It's destroying America and it needs to stop.
This is why I'm trying to promote an understanding here.

All Jews are not Zionists.
And all Zionists are not Jews. Many Americans are Zionists too. This only calls for a basic understanding of what the evil of Zionism really is.

you're an asshole too.

Until you take down your insult to all others, you only deserve the same insult in return.
A zionist is a person who supports self determination for the Jewish people. The overwhelming majority of Jewish people support zionism, and so when state like you have stated that you wish to spare only the Jews who are not Zionist from your desire to kill Jews, you are, indeed,advocating genocide.

I didn't say anything, name calling means you are out of anything m⁶

I didn't say anything, name calling means you are out of anything meaningful to say

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Yet you keep supporting him.
supporting who? WTF are you talking about?
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.

You care a lot and you keep coming back with your frustrated attempts to clear yourself.

Clear myself? You're obviously not reading or completely missing the point. If you can't follow along, why bother?
That is, unless you're acting like most of the others and trying to make a game out of the topic to gain attention.

For some reason you need me to set you free from bearing guilt, but you can't get that. You just continue to solidify your guilt even more.

Can we start with you admitting that America has a 'race' problem. I recommend that for you, in the interest of reaching some sort of understanding between us.

Or you can stop anytime you like.

Every time I make a solid point, prove what I say with fact, or anything else along those lines, you disregard it all, and go off on some other thing.

A discussion is both people talking about the same thing. If one disagrees with something, they point out what/why they disagree. That's how this works.

I guess what I'm saying is, You lose. I win.

Liberals. If they made sense, they wouldn't be liberals.
Well, radical leftists and Islamists anyway.

No shit, Kreskin. Tell that to the professional victim crowd.

Other countries had a race issue too but dealt with it and stopped it short of becoming a race problem.
Oh, really? How about you clue us in as to what countries those are and I certainly hope you aren't referring to those in Europe because you're going to have a lot of egg on your face

My brother was the cop, not the ticket recipient.

Ok, I'm not getting your point.
A black woman accused him of being racist for pulling her over and he's NOT white. We're Asian.
Racism in America knows no particular ethnicity. And more important, it knows no political party lines. Trump has captured the hearts of working class Americans of all political stripe.

Hitler's same blaming of the Jews wasn't held back by any political persuasion. It was accepted by people who were anxious to blame somebody for their horrible situation in pre-war Germany.

Americans are ready to demand their piece of the American pie.
But neither Biden or Trump are going to deliver!

And all Zionists are not Jews. Many Americans are Zionists too. This only calls for a basic understanding of what the evil of Zionism really is.

you're an asshole too.

Until you take down your insult to all others, you only deserve the same insult in return.
A zionist is a person who supports self determination for the Jewish people. The overwhelming majority of Jewish people support zionism, and so when state like you have stated that you wish to spare only the Jews who are not Zionist from your desire to kill Jews, you are, indeed,advocating genocide.
You're half way there by coming to understand that it's not all Jews being Zionists. You can exaggerate by saying the majority if you like.

you're an asshole too.
You are

you're an asshole too.

You're half way there by coming to understand that it's not all Jews being Zionists. You can exaggerate by saying the majority if you like.

you're an asshole too.
You are Pakistani. You don't know any Jews, much less what they believe.

Other countries had a race issue too but dealt with it and stopped it short of becoming a race problem.
Oh, really? How about you clue us in as to what countries those are and I certainly hope you aren't referring to those in Europe because you're going to have a lot of egg on your face
Britain has a terrible racism problem. Pakistani men have been raping British children by the thousands to show their racist contempt for the British people.

You care a lot and you keep coming back with your frustrated attempts to clear yourself.

Clear myself? You're obviously not reading or completely missing the point. If you can't follow along, why bother?
That is, unless you're acting like most of the others and trying to make a game out of the topic to gain attention.

For some reason you need me to set you free from bearing guilt, but you can't get that. You just continue to solidify your guilt even more.

Can we start with you admitting that America has a 'race' problem. I recommend that for you, in the interest of reaching some sort of understanding between us.

Or you can stop anytime you like.

Every time I make a solid point, prove what I say with fact, or anything else along those lines, you disregard it all, and go off on some other thing.

A discussion is both people talking about the same thing. If one disagrees with something, they point out what/why they disagree. That's how this works.

I guess what I'm saying is, You lose. I win.
Address my point on America's race issue, or problem, whatever you choose to call it. Don't deny it exists when it has become the main talking point for nearly all Americans.

All you seem to be able to do is continue to affirm that what 'I' think matters a lot to you.

Consider yourself privileged to have the attention of an outsider's POV. Don't keep abusing that privilege. No American has a right to limit this discussion to their chosen parameters.
America now stands indicted as a racist nation. The onus is on you to prove you're an exception.
Nothing you've said had done that yet.

Do you want to talk to me?

Mostly true but America now stands above and alone in the world with it's endemic increase in racism due to Trump's efforts.

you're still an asshole.

No conversation with you is possible as long as you persist in insulting all others.
I'm no longer a part of this conversation. Why do you keep tagging me?

The other countries are those who had a neglible race diversity to face up to dealing with in a way that could allow them to move on and away from it becoming an all-consuming racist problem, as is America now.

I feel that the union of America's states demanded compromise with the south's racist slaveholders, and that caused the fatal flow of racism that couldn't be left behind.
America was still erecting monuments to racism and slavery in the 60's while other nations were much more concerned with beating back those kind of attitudes.

But still, the conversation is stalled unless it can be turned into acknowledging America's race problem that became a rasicm problem.

Are you understanding what I'm saying?

Do you want to have a discussion with a non-American?

Mostly true but America now stands above and alone in the world with it's endemic increase in racism due to Trump's efforts.

you're still an asshole.

No conversation with you is possible as long as you persist in insulting all others.
I'm no longer a part of this conversation. Why do you keep tagging me?
You don't dictate to me what I can or can't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back