CDZ Woman Accuses Cop Of Racism Over Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cops a racist because he's white? That sounds like some leftist brainwashing material.

Woman Accuses Cop Of Racism Over Ticket​

Warning language

Ignorance is a terrible thing to waste.

Isn't CRT a wonderful improvement? I wonder how long before blacks in blue states are simply allowed to ignore any law they disagree with? It can be seen as a part of the whole reparations package.

I'd give the Police additional powers so that when folk like that start shouting racism at them for no reason, they can just take them straight to jail and that baseless accusations of racism is a crime.
Had she refused to sign or take the ticket from him, he could have arrested her on the spot.

The cops a racist because he's white? That sounds like some leftist brainwashing material.
No, it sounds like another rightwing hasty generalization fallacy.

One cannot expect ‘clean debate’ when the thread premise is ridiculous sophistry.
Oh, thank Gaea we have a white liberal man here to speak for the black woman.

Oh, thank Gaea we have a white liberal man here to speak for the black woman.

This racist hoochy momma was saying it all. In fact, she wouldn't get anyone else a chance to even talk. Runnin her mouff, like she was going to talk her way out of something.

I'd give the Police additional powers so that when folk like that start shouting racism at them for no reason, they can just take them straight to jail and that baseless accusations of racism is a crime.

Like a hate crime. Sounds good to me.

So one woman caused a wreck, and didn't want to admit to it. I'll bet the same thing happens with people of every race, and in towns all across the country every day.

So one woman caused a wreck, and didn't want to admit to it. I'll bet the same thing happens with people of every race, and in towns all across the country every day.

Not everyone calls a cop a racist for it though. That's the relevant part.

It's been pretty firmly established that America is a very racist country. The George Floyd murder was in fact America's declaration to the rest of the world that it had chosen racism for the way forward in the foreseeable future.

Any claims of this sort by blacks against America's police has already been given a leg up for credibility.

It's not for America's black people to prove they're victims of racism, it's for white Americans to start trying to prove they're not.

The current need to take down monuments to slavery in America, isn't helping those whites who try to deny.

It's been pretty firmly established that America is a very racist country. The George Floyd murder was in fact America's declaration to the rest of the world that it had chosen racism for the way forward in the foreseeable future.

Any claims of this sort by blacks against America's police has already been given a leg up for credibility.

It's not for America's black people to prove they're victims of racism, it's for white Americans to start trying to prove they're not.

The current need to take down monuments to slavery in America, isn't helping those whites who try to deny.

LOL. Children demand that a negative be proved, well children and ill educated folks.

Or, there is always the truth, instead.

Your claim "it has been firmly established" is a figment of your imagination, and nothimg more.

You should try debating by using something other than the voices in your head.

We had a black president, for crying out loud. That, alone, proves your initial statement is mere fantasy.

No, it sounds like another rightwing hasty generalization fallacy.

One cannot expect ‘clean debate’ when the thread premise is ridiculous sophistry.
I always get a kick out of you repeating the words "hasty generalization fallacy" without any understanding of what it means and while indulging in the very process to the absolute hilt.

Intellectually vacuous. Typical leftist.

How have you proved you're not a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back