Will you vote for Trump in the 2024 Primaries?

Would you vote for Trump in the 2024 primary, or another GOP candidate?

• Trump

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Not Trump

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Trump is still making noise like he will run for president again in 2024. The current betting odds are:
1641915148454.png
Biden & Harris look surprisingly strong!

So, I'm wondering what the GOP primaries will look like assuming that the candidates on the stage with Trump will probably include:
Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis
Dan Crenshaw

Would you vote for Trump in the GOP primaries since he has the best chance of beating Biden or Harris, or would you vote to nominate another GOP candidate since Trump has so much baggage, like January-6th?

Republican voters are mindless lemmings, they will do as they're told and vote for Trump.

There is nothing "mindless" about voting for Trump, if you want the party to defeat Sleepy Joe in November.

If the GOP were to nominate a never-trumper like Kasich or Cheney, they would get schlonged as the 74 million Little Trumpsters would come out en masse to stop him by voting for Brandon if necessary.

Not Trump. That doesn’t mean I’d vote for another Romney/McCain-esque Liberal sack of shit as an alternative.

Many of us voted for Trump in the 2016 Primaries as a means to show our derision at the Pseudo-Democrat candidates the Republican Party was promoting, not because they really wanted DJT as the candidate. The Republican Party and many others misunderstand what the support for Trump was really about, even to this day.

Would I vote for a guy who ran up $8 trillion of debt in just four years? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who lost the House, the Senate, and the White House, being the first to do so since the last businessman president Herbert Hoover? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who started a far left protectionist trade war and got his ass kicked on the trade deficit? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who denied Covid as a hoax and through his inaction allowed hundreds of thousands of Americans to die needlessly? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who thoroughly destroyed the GOP and turned it into his cult of personality? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who promised to repeal and replace Obamacare and then never produced a replacement? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who cheated on all three wives and then expect him to be faithful to America? Oh hell no.

Would I vote for a guy who stole the retirement nest eggs of the elderly and expect him to be honest with the American people? Fuck no.

Would I vote for a guy who suckles the balls of mass murdering dictators and falls in love with them? Shit no.

Would I vote for the world's worst sore loser whose fragile megalomania can't handle defeat and incited an insurrection? A thousand times no.

But then, I quit the GOP because of this colossal bag of excrement, so I can't vote in the GOP primary.

Would I vote for a guy who ran up $8 trillion of debt in just four years? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who lost the House, the Senate, and the White House, being the first to do so since the last businessman president Herbert Hoover? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who started a far left protectionist trade war and got his ass kicked on the trade deficit? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who denied Covid as a hoax and through his inaction allowed hundreds of thousands of Americans to die needlessly? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who thoroughly destroyed the GOP and turned it into his cult of personality? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who promised to repeal and replace Obamacare and then never produced a replacement? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who cheated on all three wives and then expect him to be faithful to America? Oh hell no.

Would I vote for a guy who stole the retirement nest eggs of the elderly and expect him to be honest with the American people? Fuck no.

Would I vote for a guy who suckles the balls of mass murdering dictators and falls in love with them? Shit no.

Would I vote for the world's worst sore loser whose fragile megalomania can't handle defeat and incited an insurrection? A thousand times no.

But then, I quit the GOP because of this colossal bag of excrement, so I can't vote in the GOP primary.
Powerful!

Powerful!
---Trump leads all Republicans in poll on 2024 presidential election---

---Former President Donald Trump holds a commanding lead over other potential Republican candidates in the 2024 presidential election, leading Fla. Gov. Ron DeSantis by 43 percentage points---

---Trump leads all Republicans in poll on 2024 presidential election---

---Former President Donald Trump holds a commanding lead over other potential Republican candidates in the 2024 presidential election, leading Fla. Gov. Ron DeSantis by 43 percentage points---

I'd give serious thought to DeSantis.

Forum List

Back