Will you vote for Trump in the 2024 Primaries?

Would you vote for Trump in the 2024 primary, or another GOP candidate?

• Trump

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Not Trump

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
If Trump runs none of those you listed will run besides maybe Crenshaw. A few what you all call "never Trumpers" might run. But that is it. Nobody else will chance pissing off the Trump faithful.
It's more than the Trump faithful, it's party politics, Democrats do it too. The DNC cleared the field for Hillary. At least in the case of Trump he has proven he can win a general election.

It's more than the Trump faithful, it's party politics, Democrats do it too. The DNC cleared the field for Hillary. At least in the case of Trump he has proven he can win a general election.

Very true, both parties do it, just one more way they are the same.

The REAL question Trumpsters have to ask themselves is:

Can Trump govern the country from inside a prison cell?
Great White North.jpg

Shut up you fucking frostback Canuck. Nobody gives a shit about you and your far Left ideology, Hoser.

Biden has a better chance of being challenged in the primary than Trump. Even so, I won't be voting for Trump in the primary because I'm an independent. But I'll definitely vote for him in the general.

Thanks for proving that you're an idiot.

I'm American, not Canadian, and my politics are middle of the road.

Of course, to a brainwashed fascist like you, everyone that's different from you is a leftist extremist.
Fascists are leftists Dimmer....another bit of proof you lean way lefty. And brainwashed works well for you too.

Trump himself claimed that he could shoot someone on Fifth Ave, and his (idiotic) supporters would still support him.

You've proven him correct in that regard.
Oh Auntie Em, Auntie Em! Mean ole Trump made a mean comment save us from the mean ole man!
You Dimmers are such babies and whiners.

I'm not an animal so I'd never vote for Trump. Of all that were listed in the first post, as of right now, I think either Nikki Haley or DeSantis have the best chance of being the republican nominee. Neither Trump nor Biden will be running in 2024.

Keep Pushing ... :thup:
The constant bickering, hair pulling, sand kicking Establishment R and D nonsense.

The wrong things are going to start appealing to the wrong people.

Forum List

Back