Will you vote for Trump in the 2024 Primaries?

Would you vote for Trump in the 2024 primary, or another GOP candidate?

• Trump

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Not Trump

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
Would I vote for a guy who ran up $8 trillion of debt in just four years? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who lost the House, the Senate, and the White House, being the first to do so since the last businessman president Herbert Hoover? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who started a far left protectionist trade war and got his ass kicked on the trade deficit? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who denied Covid as a hoax and through his inaction allowed hundreds of thousands of Americans to die needlessly? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who thoroughly destroyed the GOP and turned it into his cult of personality? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who promised to repeal and replace Obamacare and then never produced a replacement? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who cheated on all three wives and then expect him to be faithful to America? Oh hell no.

Would I vote for a guy who stole the retirement nest eggs of the elderly and expect him to be honest with the American people? Fuck no.

Would I vote for a guy who suckles the balls of mass murdering dictators and falls in love with them? Shit no.

Would I vote for the world's worst sore loser whose fragile megalomania can't handle defeat and incited an insurrection? A thousand times no.

But then, I quit the GOP because of this colossal bag of excrement, so I can't vote in the GOP primary.
Why you be hating on Joe Biden? He's done all that and worse. Plus EmperorShitzHizPantz isn't very good at anything but playing an imbecile....so he's got that going for him.

about-homelessness.jpg

If trump were running against this guy, I would vote for this guy.
Thanks for revealing your braincell count. I will appropriate any future spewage accordingly.

Mass Formation Psychosis.
Speaking of that, Faux Xiden policies from EmperorShitzHizPantz are causing mass mental illness among school aged children.

Biden's answer of course will be to use a Department of Education Mandate to give all our kiddies antidepressants.

Trump is still making noise like he will run for president again in 2024. The current betting odds are:
View attachment 586535 Biden & Harris look surprisingly strong!

So, I'm wondering what the GOP primaries will look like assuming that the candidates on the stage with Trump will probably include:
Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis
Dan Crenshaw

Would you vote for Trump in the GOP primaries since he has the best chance of beating Biden or Harris, or would you vote to nominate another GOP candidate since Trump has so much baggage, like January-6th?
No. Would prefer to live in a democratically elected representative republic, based on our constitution.

Would I vote for a guy who ran up $8 trillion of debt in just four years? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who lost the House, the Senate, and the White House, being the first to do so since the last businessman president Herbert Hoover? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who started a far left protectionist trade war and got his ass kicked on the trade deficit? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who denied Covid as a hoax and through his inaction allowed hundreds of thousands of Americans to die needlessly? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who thoroughly destroyed the GOP and turned it into his cult of personality? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who promised to repeal and replace Obamacare and then never produced a replacement? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who cheated on all three wives and then expect him to be faithful to America? Oh hell no.

Would I vote for a guy who stole the retirement nest eggs of the elderly and expect him to be honest with the American people? Fuck no.

Would I vote for a guy who suckles the balls of mass murdering dictators and falls in love with them? Shit no.

Would I vote for the world's worst sore loser whose fragile megalomania can't handle defeat and incited an insurrection? A thousand times no.

But then, I quit the GOP because of this colossal bag of excrement, so I can't vote in the GOP primary.
You just can't stop lying can you?
1. Trump did not lose the House, Republicans didn't lose ANY House seats in 2020
2. Voters prefer America First to the Globalists moving jobs and factories overseas. Fair Trade is a good thing.
3. Trump developed (3) vaccines in record time. More deaths occurred under Xiden than under Trump. Xiden couldn't even make enough tests or therapies to meet demand. Epic fail.
4. How did Trump steal retirement nest eggs? Liar.
5. Trump killed Solemani, and won the Syrian war against ISIS that Obama fucked around with for years. Xiden takes money from mass murdering dictators.
6. That you prefer the racist, lawless, corrupt democrats to Republicans says a lot.
7. Is the US flag a symbol of white supremacy?

Why wouldn't the 2024 election be legitimate? Got any specifics?
I never said the 2024 election would not be legitimate. I don't know whatever gave you that idea? I would never vote for anybody that tried to overthrow a legitimate election, on personal whim, even provoking mob violence against both houses of Congress in an attempt to overthrow free elections. If he had been successful that day, there is no reason to suspect we would be given free elections (that count), at some time in the future. Trumpism is not about right or wrong. Trumpist figure it is all about the power, whether legal, moral, constitutional or not. Those people do not give it up, if they stole it with violence. They just commit more violence to keep it, as to them, it really is about the power. I could never vote for somebody that would do away with the constitution, just to steal an election. Just too damn shortsighted, anti-American and against conservative thought.

Anathema said:
Many of us voted for Trump in the 2016 Primaries as a means to show our derision at the Pseudo-Democrat candidates the Republican Party was promoting, not because they really wanted DJT as the candidate. The Republican Party and many others misunderstand what the support for Trump was really about, even to this day.

and he turned out to be a very good president.

I never said the 2024 election would not be legitimate. I don't know whatever gave you that idea? I would never vote for anybody that tried to overthrow a legitimate election, on personal whim, even provoking mob violence against both houses of Congress in an attempt to overthrow free elections. If he had been successful that day, there is no reason to suspect we would be given free elections (that count), at some time in the future. Trumpism is not about right or wrong. Trumpist figure it is all about the power, whether legal, moral, constitutional or not. Those people do not give it up, if they stole it with violence. They just commit more violence to keep it, as to them, it really is about the power. I could never vote for somebody that would do away with the constitution, just to steal an election. Just too damn shortsighted, anti-American and against conservative thought.

1. My interpretation of your post is that the 2024 election would not be legitimate. Here is your post:
(Would prefer to live in a democratically elected representative republic, based on our constitution. )

2. Trump did not try to overthrow a legitimate election. A few hundred protesters took things too far. The protest was over as soon as the SWAT teams arrived. Trump offered national guard troops to protect the Capital, but Nancy Pelosi refused them. Why did she refuse them after the FBI and DHS warned her trouble was coming?

3. I'm not a Trump fan either. He does not have adequate character for the job. He's too flawed.

I would REALLY like Nikki Haley or Christie Noem to run. I think they'd do well. They don't have a ton of political baggage like others have.
Democrats are scared shitless of Nikki running against "poopy pants" or "Heels up".
I also like Mike Pompeo. He has the best resume' for the office ever.
Desantis is good too. But Nikki has that girl thing going for her.

Trump is still making noise like he will run for president again in 2024. The current betting odds are:
View attachment 586535 Biden & Harris look surprisingly strong!

So, I'm wondering what the GOP primaries will look like assuming that the candidates on the stage with Trump will probably include:
Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis
Dan Crenshaw

Would you vote for Trump in the GOP primaries since he has the best chance of beating Biden or Harris, or would you vote to nominate another GOP candidate since Trump has so much baggage, like January-6th?

If Trump runs none of those you listed will run besides maybe Crenshaw. A few what you all call "never Trumpers" might run. But that is it. Nobody else will chance pissing off the Trump faithful.

The REAL question Trumpsters have to ask themselves is:

Can Trump govern the country from inside a prison cell?
You should ask a real criminal like Hildabeast, or Poopeypants, or the Muslim in Chief...you know, Dimmer....real criminals.

Forum List

Back