Will the United States again respect Science?

If you polled Americans today, would they approve of lower gasoline prices or higher prices?

Most Americans recognize the global threat from anthropogenic climate change and the need to confront it.

That reality is not related to their preference that gasoline, Twinkies, jewelry, bathroom fixures, and beer all be cheaper rather than more expensive.

Most Americans recognize the global threat from anthropogenic climate change and the need to confront it.

And how much are most Americans willing to spend to fix it?

Yes, you will never heard Biden say COVID is miraculously going away. You will never hear Biden suggest shooting Clorox in your arm might be a COVID cure. You will hear Biden tell Americans to listen to the Doctors and the Scientist. You will hear Biden express his sorrow and condolence over the thousands of Americans who have died.

It will be nice to have an Intelligent, Compassionate, Literate President again.

GONNA BE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

View attachment 425998
It all comes down to which scientists, which doctors, and what YOU think constitutes literate. idiot
Not to mention the lies just told.

What they really mean to say is it will be nice to have dirty old exhibitionist hobbling around the white house looking for a tail to pull.

Homosexuality is a contradiction to the most fundamental component for survival of species.
How stupid. Hey stone aged man: we have enough humans to perpetuate the population. We even have *gasp* hetero couples that don't have babies. Your comments are painfully stupid and you should be embarrassed of yourself.

If you polled Americans today, would they approve of lower gasoline prices or higher prices?

That reality is not related to their preference that gasoline, Twinkies, jewelry, bathroom fixures, and beer all be cheaper rather than more expensive.

Less than they spend now. Thus efforts to make other forms of energy economical. You seem dangerously close to catching up with the year 2020 todd. Keep at it!

Less than they spend now. Thus efforts to make other forms of energy economical. You seem dangerously close to catching up with the year 2020 todd. Keep at it!

Less than they spend now.

Americans will only fix AGW if it saves money?

As with other disciplines, Americans have been subjected to a contempt for the science of climatology that has festered in the highest echelons of government recently.

The stark disparity between reality and crackpot notions has dire ramifications, and no, ingesting disinfectants will not protect you from the ravages of unchecked fossil fuel consumption.
Climate change is making people sick and leading to premature death, according to a pair of influential reports on the connections between global warming and health.

Scientists from the World Meteorological Organization released a preliminary report on the global climate which shows that the last decade was the warmest on record and that millions of people were affected by wildfires, floods and extreme heat this year on top of the global pandemic.

Separately, a sprawling analysis published Wednesday by the medical research journal The Lancet focuses on public health data from 2019, and finds that heat waves, air pollution and extreme weather increasingly damage human health. It is the most comprehensive annual report yet on the nexus of climate and health, and is routinely cited by climate policymakers. The authors include dozens of physicians and public health experts from around the world.

Both reports make an explicit connection between death, disease and burning fossil fuels.

This foolishness has not only been an embarrassment for the United States that has surrendered leadership in the global crisis. It is a perverse refutation that will have severe economic impact, provoke mass migrations, and destroy quality of life for humans as well as other species.

Will the nation step up to face this enormous challenge that is already wreaking havoc?
^^ This from the douche that thinks there are 48 genders and men can have babies. lol, loon alert!

A pretty safe bet, i would say.

Perfect. No need for government mandates.

2.1 million tests yesterday so 2/3 of America tested. Not sure what we are looking for anymore other than to push the fright factor.
Covid has conquered the ordinary Flu, that flu down to 3% historical norms. Even with the fudging of “normal” flu into Covid the much ballyhooed “surge n spike” increased the summer average of 6-8% infection rate to 8-11% so not seeing what the additional hoax panic is all about.
Chock full of facts this post is so wait for the frightened hoax emotive rebuttals

As with other disciplines, Americans have been subjected to a contempt for the science of climatology that has festered in the highest echelons of government recently.

The stark disparity between reality and crackpot notions has dire ramifications, and no, ingesting disinfectants will not protect you from the ravages of unchecked fossil fuel consumption.
Climate change is making people sick and leading to premature death, according to a pair of influential reports on the connections between global warming and health.

Scientists from the World Meteorological Organization released a preliminary report on the global climate which shows that the last decade was the warmest on record and that millions of people were affected by wildfires, floods and extreme heat this year on top of the global pandemic.

Separately, a sprawling analysis published Wednesday by the medical research journal The Lancet focuses on public health data from 2019, and finds that heat waves, air pollution and extreme weather increasingly damage human health. It is the most comprehensive annual report yet on the nexus of climate and health, and is routinely cited by climate policymakers. The authors include dozens of physicians and public health experts from around the world.

Both reports make an explicit connection between death, disease and burning fossil fuels.

This foolishness has not only been an embarrassment for the United States that has surrendered leadership in the global crisis. It is a perverse refutation that will have severe economic impact, provoke mass migrations, and destroy quality of life for humans as well as other species.

Will the nation step up to face this enormous challenge that is already wreaking havoc?

Science tells me that you're directly-descended from pond scum, and I respect that scientific theory. I'll prove it to you, using science:

You believe in the Theory of Evolution, right? Evolution teaches that all life evolved from single-celled lifeforms that first emerged 3.8 billion years ago. In other words, your descendants were all pond scum.

I on the other hand, am directly descended from God. He created me in His own image, not in the image of you liberal pond scum.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 1:27&version=KJV
They believe a tornado could blow through a wrecking yard and leave a fully functional 767 in its wake.

Sorry, that doesn't follow. Toddlogic is not the best logic.

If I can save money by reducing CO2 while not lowering my standard of living, I'll do it.
Reducing my costs by using LED bulbs makes sense to me, so I don't need a mandate.

Do you need a simpler explanation?
I can try to dumb it down further to your level.

If I can save money by reducing CO2 while not lowering my standard of living, I'll do it.
Reducing my costs by using LED bulbs makes sense to me, so I don't need a mandate.

I am pleased that you are able to grasp the desirability of reducing the size of your carbon footprint. The international community is committed to follow your lead on the global scale that is essential to mitigate the ravages of anthropogenic climate change.

I am pleased that you are able to grasp the desirability of reducing the size of your carbon footprint. The international community is committed to follow your lead on the global scale that is essential to mitigate the ravages of anthropogenic climate change.
Why dazzle them with brilliance when so eloquently baffle them with bullshit?

When will these stupid immoral uneducated hatefilled Moon Bats take a course in Biology and learn that a fetus is a human being and that there are only two genders that humans are born with and take a course in Environmental Science and learn that AGW is a scam?

You think ever?

No, you need to dumb yourself down a little less. You're so busy being a rabid pest that you missed some simple ideas, like government investment in development of new tech, taxes on goods, etc. Slow down todderoonie, you're stepping on yourself

When will these stupid immoral uneducated hatefilled Moon Bats take a course in Biology and learn that a fetus is a human being and that there are only two genders that humans are born with and take a course in Environmental Science and learn that AGW is a scam?

You think ever?
Angry klansman is angry

I am pleased that you are able to grasp the desirability of reducing the size of your carbon footprint.

I'm interested in saving money.

You never answered,
how much are most Americans willing to spend to fix it?

No, you need to dumb yourself down a little less. You're so busy being a rabid pest that you missed some simple ideas, like government investment in development of new tech, taxes on goods, etc. Slow down todderoonie, you're stepping on yourself

I don't need a government mandate to do something that saves me money.

Do you?

Forum List

Back