Will the United States again respect Science?

I don't need a government mandate to do something that saves me money.
Neato! But the government mandate might help be why it saves you money in the first place.

If you need a government mandate to save money, you're dumber than I initially thought.
Cute whining! You're not planning to much much effort into thinking about this, are ya?

Moving in on your territory, eh?

I don't need a government mandate to do something that saves me money.
Neato! But the government mandate might help be why it saves you money in the first place.

If you need a government mandate to save money, you're dumber than I initially thought.
Cute whining! You're not planning to much much effort into thinking about this, are ya?

Moving in on your territory, eh?
And now it is tantrum time already. See ya next time, Toddinator.

If I can save money by reducing CO2 while not lowering my standard of living, I'll do it.
Reducing my costs by using LED bulbs makes sense to me, so I don't need a mandate.

Do you need a simpler explanation?
I can try to dumb it down further to your level.
I am pleased that you are able to grasp the desirability of reducing the size of your carbon footprint. The international community is committed to follow your lead on the global scale that is essential to mitigate the ravages of anthropogenic climate change.

I am pleased that you are able to grasp the desirability of reducing the size of your carbon footprint.

I'm interested in saving money.

You never answered,
how much are most Americans willing to spend to fix it?
Carbon footprint is more liberal jibber jabber intended to give something nebulous a concrete and sinister label

If I can save money by reducing CO2 while not lowering my standard of living, I'll do it.
Reducing my costs by using LED bulbs makes sense to me, so I don't need a mandate.

I am pleased that you are able to grasp the desirability of reducing the size of your carbon footprint. The international community is committed to follow your lead on the global scale that is essential to mitigate the ravages of anthropogenic climate change.

I am pleased that you are able to grasp the desirability of reducing the size of your carbon footprint.

You never answered,
Carbon footprint is more liberal jibber jabber intended to give something nebulous a concrete and sinister label
In other words, you don't know what they are.

China and India?
You’re some comedian.

You never answered,
In other words, you don't know what they are.
I know what my carbon “footprint” is. Absolutely nothing just like the hoax phrase is.

China and India?
You’re some comedian.
Definitely. Both are taking much more aggressive measures than we are. they aren't hamstrung by a lobotomized far right wing.

China and India?
You’re some comedian.
Definitely. Both are taking much more aggressive measures than we are. they aren't hamstrung by a lobotomized far right wing.
I’m sure you have lots of friends who go there and know that for sure!
Man, are you gullible.

No, you are the fraud that has an imaginary friend for every occasion. What an odd way for you to get confused... do you smell eggs? Is your face droopy on one side?

yes, they are taking more aggressive measures than we are. In many ways.

There is real science and there is democrat science. Only a fool would take democrat science seriously.
There is only science. It is non-partisan and non-political..at least..until the politicians and partisans get a-hold of it.

Republican 'science' is not a good look either...climate change deniers are among some of the stupidest people I've ever met.
Remember when it was called global warming ? When there was no significant rise in temperature the name was switched and you could blame any variance in weather on "climate change".

No, you are the fraud that has an imaginary friend for every occasion. What an odd way for you to get confused... do you smell eggs? Is your face droopy on one side?

China cuts coal!
That must have cost them a fortune!

You know what a schmuck you are?
Did you Google what China has done?

Remember when it was called global warming ? When there was no significant rise in temperature the name was switched and you could blame any variance in weather on "climate change".

That's why they changed it to climate change. We proved the earth wasn't heating anymore than normal, but climate changes no matter what you do. It's been changing since God made the place, so they went with that so we can never prove they're wrong again.

Forum List

Back