Will the United States again respect Science?

Story number two if you folks would #Stay Informed :heehee: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/stay-informed.764366/page-62#post-26071690

UN agency hit with corruption allegations at climate projects

United Nations Development Programme internal audit describes signs of fraud and collusion

IOW? It's all a scam, but the intelligent folks among us already knew that, didn't we? :dunno:
So? The body of science far exceeds anything here. No effect.

Dude, wake the fuck up.

The whole thing has been a racket for power and money, from start to finish.

What that causes is bad science, corrupted by money and influence seekers. You have been drinking the kool-aid. I suggest you stop before we are all dead or enslaved.

How many times does this type of story need to surface before you start to smell the stench of rot?

:dunno:
No, that's insane, and you sound ridiculous.
You’re wearing a mask demanded by the guy who doesn’t wear one at a baseball game. You’re also dreading the end of the world due to climate change which has never proven right. On top of that you’re willing to fuck yourself for this shit all the while your leaders don’t.

Who is the puppet here?
He's wearing a mask demanded by a guy who strips naked to chase down a dog so he can pull its tail!
Can you imagine the trauma that fucking dog has gone through? I dimensia patient chasing you around the house naked trying to sniff your ass.

This is who the left thinks is presidential.

Story number two if you folks would #Stay Informed :heehee: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/stay-informed.764366/page-62#post-26071690

United Nations Development Programme internal audit describes signs of fraud and collusion

IOW? It's all a scam, but the intelligent folks among us already knew that, didn't we? :dunno:
What is that supposed to mean?
He wants us to believe that the corruption doesn't affect the research that is being done on these topics. As if the stake holders have no interest, or do not chose their researchers or research institutions based on the outcomes they prefer. Like they can't manipulate their findings in this way. . .

. . . yes, he really is that dumb.

(Unless it comes to science that opposes the POV he prefers.) :heehee:

I’m old enough to remember that we would be in an ice age about 30 years ago. I
You keep repeating this falsehood, and I keep correcting you. That was not only never consensus, the vast majority of scientists rejected it at the time. You have been fooled by one article written in the 70s by a nonscientist and a few fake magazine covers.
quote-the-greatest-scientists-in-history-are-great-precisely-because-they-broke-with-the-consensus-michael-crichton-137-90-54.jpg

You’re wearing a mask demanded by the guy who doesn’t wear one at a baseball game.
Irrelevant and childish. I wear it for my own reasons. You are crapping on the experts because you lick the butt of a fat, mentally ill old ex-President. You know, if you want to play that game.
You’re also dreading the end of the world due to climate change
And you think M13 is going to break into your trailer and impregnate your daughters, because you are in a crazy white wing cult.

We could keep going, I guess. But when we are done, what you said will still be false. You know why it is false. You just don't care. We have a word for that behavior.
Your experts and political allies aren’t wearing the masks or social distancing or staying home. Go ahead and wear your stupid mask. I don’t care. Stop trying to make me wear one because it fills your insecurities.

I don’t have a daughter but MS13? I think you meant that. Is far more dangerous than the Kung Flu.

What is that supposed to mean?
He wants us to believe that the corruption doesn't affect the research that is being done on these topics. As if the stake holders have no interest, or do not chose their researchers or research institutions based on the outcomes they prefer. Like they can't manipulate their findings in this way. . .

. . . yes, he really is that dumb.

(Unless it comes to science that opposes the POV he prefers.) :heehee:
I think the worst thing to happen here was fauci being given tv time. His entire life was spent as a nobody. But COVID give him a platform. He gets to be on TV, he gets to through our first pitches for an NLB team and have a stadium all to himself. All he has to do to keep this adoration going is not let it end.!

Same for you. You guys sound completely nuts.
"You guys" being the global community, informed by the climatological data (with the conspicuous exceptions of Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Angola, Sudan, Yemen, and Eritrea) that differs starkly with the ideologically-dogmatic perspective of this guy:

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 7.27.34 AM.png

I think I'll stick with the science, and leave the ideological dogma to those who fantasize that global warming - with its rising sea levels, floods, more frequent and more severe storms, increases in droughts, forest fires, etc. -

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 8.57.34 AM.png

"... was created by and for the Chinese
in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive!"

The cost of surrendering to the ravages of anthropogenic climate change is incalculable, but if you need a figure, $165.32.

Great. Now all you have to do is convince your other end of the world ilk that after we spend this money, we'll never hear from them again, and I'll write the check that day.

Great. Now all you have to do is convince your other end of the world ilk that after we spend this money, we'll never hear from them again, and I'll write the check that day.
Once the residue of ideological dogmatists grasp that science, and not their ideological dogma, can address the crisis, global responsibility will have to be shared in a coordinated effort. That demands leadership, and furtively running away with Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Angola, Sudan, Yemen, and Eritrea and shirking leadership is surrender.

Once the residue of ideological dogmatists grasp that science, and not their ideological dogma, can address the crisis, global responsibility will have to be shared in a coordinated effort. That demands leadership, and furtively running away with Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Angola, Sudan, Yemen, and Eritrea and shirking leadership is surrender.
What science?
You have the credentials to understand the conclusion that scientists on a payroll with an agenda have come to.
What are your credentials?

Science can no more control our environment than they can controlling the sun going down every day. What they can do is destroy our economy trying, and putting us in an everlasting recession that will never let up because we can no longer afford our own products and utilities we use.

Science can no more control our environment than they can controlling the sun going down every day. What they can do is destroy our economy trying, and putting us in an everlasting recession that will never let up because we can no longer afford our own products and utilities we use.
If you are hellbent on surrendering to the self-inflicted reality of anthropogenic climate change, eschew objective science and submit to passionate ideology.

Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Angola, Sudan, Yemen, and Eritrea can offer you whatever comfort denial requires.

If you are hellbent on surrendering to the self-inflicted reality of anthropogenic climate change, eschew objective science and submit to passionate ideology.

Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Angola, Sudan, Yemen, and Eritrea can offer you whatever comfort denial requires.
I'm hell bent on not surrendering trillions of dollars and my freedom to climate nutburgers like you.

"Global responsibility" is a eupehmeism meaning "international swindle."

Surrendering is the proper word. When we have hard core evidence that WE are solely responsible for the climate changing, then we should do something about it. Until then, we just have to accept we don't control what happens on this earth--God does. Spending the trillions we have and not accomplishing any goal is pure stupidity, especially since we are spending it on a theory, and not actual fact.

AGW is a hoax, so the costs are non-existent.
Quintessential, anti-scientific, ideological denialim succinctly encapsulated!

Your virtuosity in concision is impressive.

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 8.57.34 AM.png

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese
in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 10.52.30 AM.png

"I hear and I believe, O, Master!"...

We abdicated Science when excessive quotas and diversity were made into permanent laws. We reduced the amount of white guys in the sciences for it. We let nations living in dirt catch up with us in a matter of a few decades.

Forum List

Back