Will the United States again respect Science?

There is real science and there is democrat science. Only a fool would take democrat science seriously.
There is only science. It is non-partisan and non-political..at least..until the politicians and partisans get a-hold of it.

Republican 'science' is not a good look either...climate change deniers are among some of the stupidest people I've ever met.

The Rise of Scientism and Intolerance: Beware the Con Man's Game

". . . Back to Scientism.

Scientism is greatly focused on an objective reality. It prevents different sciences and other life studies from collaborating. The focus is primarily reductionist, with many narrow viewpoints. This prevents Big Picture viewing that can further everyone’s growth and expansion of knowledge.

Anything outside of the accepted narrative is ignored or destroyed. Any scientist or other expert who challenges the paradigms the priest class wishes to impose on the general public is shunned, defamed, or gotten rid of altogether. David Bohm, a physicist, once wrote a paper that challenged the current Quantum Physics paradigm. The heads of the field got a hold of this paper, and decided that since they could not prove any fault in it, they would collectively ignore it. This is much like Google deciding what search results should be made available, and social media platforms currently censoring, disabling accounts, removing videos and other content that goes against the acceptable narrative.

Let me ask you something:

When you were born, do you think you thought: “Well, I am alive now – but I am only as alive as the experts say I can be, and the world is exactly as they say it is, therefore there is no point in asking questions or exploring or listening to my own inner guidance because it’s already taken care of by those experts who obviously are doing this for my own good.”

Do you think this way now?

If you do not think this way, do you subconsciously see Life this way?

Look at your reactions and responses to your daily life. What is guiding that? Whose thoughts make up your world? Where did those thoughts originate? Did you examine and investigate your thoughts?

The other issue I want to address here ties in with Scientism, and this is Intolerance.

I bring this in because Scientism is a key instigator of Intolerance.

Intolerance is based on believing that certain people, words, actions, or ideas have fixed, immutable existence. This is based on the illusion of a totally objective reality. Look more closely.

None of those things are immutable or fixed. They are all Dynamic and subjective.

Yet, many people are being guided to believe otherwise, and this is creating intense polarization. This polarization leaves absolutely no space for receptivity, for open listening, for being present fully in the moment and capable of truly seeing reality. It puts a blindfold over every interaction, preventing true perception. This is the trick of Scientism. This is the con man’s game.

The con man will make you believe that you are lacking, that there is a problem. He alone has the answer to this problem, and of course, he will use truths and persuasive, charismatic language to get you believing in his version of reality. He will convince you that what he offers is for the benefit of everyone, and that anyone who disagrees is ill-informed, biased, or just a bad person – because, let’s face it, if we don’t address these problems, we’re all doomed to hell. How could anyone want that kind of result? Don’t you love your fellow human? Don’t you love the planet? Well, then we MUST do as the con man says. His solution sounds so GOOD.

There is inherent polarization in the con man’s game.

And the key is to begin by disempowering the individual.

Disempowerment is a crafty game, but it has proven time and again to be an effective one.

Why would I disempower you?

To create a desire that predictably wants what I will offer.

I already have the story and the solution lined up.

You will without doubt adopt the language I have set up, the new buzz words that will spread far and wide and be adopted massively on a global scale. I don’t need to convince everyone. I only need to convince persons who are reputable, trusted individuals who already influence many individuals. And for anyone who finds fault in my game, let us publicly shame them and make them outcasts; if we have to revert to violence, then it is acceptable, because we are on the side of RIGHT.

What we are facing today is the final push in a long-term chess game to put Scientism at the top as the One Global Religion, ruled by a One World Government run by unelected Experts, and personal freedoms limited to what the Experts deem is acceptable. Yes, you have freedom of speech, but only the speech we deem is acceptable. And, of course, we can override any individual freedoms when we deem it necessary, and we do not need to provide proof behind our reasoning. Trust the Science!

Is this the kind of world you want to live in?

How are you liking it so far?

Because I can tell you now: the rise of Scientism will destroy Science.. . . "

Story number two if you folks would #Stay Informed :heehee: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/stay-informed.764366/page-62#post-26071690

UN agency hit with corruption allegations at climate projects

United Nations Development Programme internal audit describes signs of fraud and collusion

IOW? It's all a scam, but the intelligent folks among us already knew that, didn't we? :dunno:

Story number two if you folks would #Stay Informed :heehee: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/stay-informed.764366/page-62#post-26071690

United Nations Development Programme internal audit describes signs of fraud and collusion

IOW? It's all a scam, but the intelligent folks among us already knew that, didn't we? :dunno:
So? The body of science far exceeds anything here. No effect.

Dude, wake the fuck up.

The whole thing has been a racket for power and money, from start to finish.

What that causes is bad science, corrupted by money and influence seekers. You have been drinking the kool-aid. I suggest you stop before we are all dead or enslaved.

How many times does this type of story need to surface before you start to smell the stench of rot?

:dunno:

Right now 1.8% of All Americans have Covid and 5% of that 1.8%(.090%) are hospitalized
Remind me again why we are acting like Every American will get it and that everyone will get it bad and assuredly spread it to everyone else who will also get it bad?

Dude, wake the fuck up.

What that causes is bad science, corrupted by money and influence seekers. You have been drinking the kool-aid. I suggest you stop before we are all dead or enslaved.

How many times does this type of story need to surface before you start to smell the stench of rot?

But...they taught the US that we need to drop coal for electric and gas!
I'm converting my house to electric and gas first thing tomorrow morning.

You mean the same qualified people that were wrong on everything the last several decades?
Such a fake notion is a symptom of that paralyzing ideological dogma of which we spoke, of course.

Another such tenacious article of faith has the true believers still anxiously awaiting the return of their demigod's investigators from Hawaii.

View attachment 425422
"They can't believe what they're finding!"

How about the Loser's current stellar results in the courts, where evidence and not mindless zeal is required? Wow!

View attachment 425424
"I've got a Hunter 'laptop from hell'
in my skivvies, Yuz Onna!"
Top 10 Climate Change Predictions Gone Wrong
  • Biologist Paul Ehrlich predicted in the 1970s that: “Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make,” and that “The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.”
  • In January 1970, Life reported, “Scientists have solid experimental and theoretical evidence to support…the following predictions: In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution…by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half….”
  • In January 2006 Al Gore predicted that we had ten years left before the planet turned into a “total frying pan.” We made it.
  • In 2008, a segment aired on ABC News predicted that NYC would be under water by June 2015.
  • In 1970, ecologist Kenneth E.F. Watt predicted that “If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but 11 degrees colder by the year 2000, This is about twice what it would take to put us in an ice age.”

Any religious group whose leaders state something not in their Scripture needs to smack the crap out of their leaders.
Jews have never been anti-science and thus no need to be earth centric.
That certainly applies to the Trump cult. His groveling true believers accept his relentless, self-serving lies without a modicum of actual evidence, and then become hysterical when judges (Trump-appointed ones included) adhere to the law by demanding it.
By "demanding" what?

Dude, wake the fuck up.

No, that's insane, and you sound ridiculous.

You mean the same qualified people that were wrong on everything the last several decades?
Such a fake notion is a symptom of that paralyzing ideological dogma of which we spoke, of course.

Another such tenacious article of faith has the true believers still anxiously awaiting the return of their demigod's investigators from Hawaii.

View attachment 425422
"They can't believe what they're finding!"

How about the Loser's current stellar results in the courts, where evidence and not mindless zeal is required? Wow!

View attachment 425424
"I've got a Hunter 'laptop from hell'
in my skivvies, Yuz Onna!"
Top 10 Climate Change Predictions Gone Wrong
  • Biologist Paul Ehrlich predicted in the 1970s that: “Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make,” and that “The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.”
  • In January 1970, Life reported, “Scientists have solid experimental and theoretical evidence to support…the following predictions: In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution…by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half….”
  • In January 2006 Al Gore predicted that we had ten years left before the planet turned into a “total frying pan.” We made it.
  • In 2008, a segment aired on ABC News predicted that NYC would be under water by June 2015.
  • In 1970, ecologist Kenneth E.F. Watt predicted that “If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but 11 degrees colder by the year 2000, This is about twice what it would take to put us in an ice age.”
I’m old enough to remember that we would be in an ice age about 30 years ago. I also remember when I got my drivers license we would be out of oil.

It was science.

I’m old enough to remember that we would be in an ice age about 30 years ago. I
You keep repeating this falsehood, and I keep correcting you. That was not only never consensus, the vast majority of scientists rejected it at the time. You have been fooled by one article written in the 70s by a nonscientist and a few fake magazine covers.

Dude, wake the fuck up.

You’re wearing a mask demanded by the guy who doesn’t wear one at a baseball game. You’re also dreading the end of the world due to climate change which has never proven right. On top of that you’re willing to fuck yourself for this shit all the while your leaders don’t.

Who is the puppet here?

Dude, wake the fuck up.

You’re wearing a mask demanded by the guy who doesn’t wear one at a baseball game. You’re also dreading the end of the world due to climate change which has never proven right. On top of that you’re willing to fuck yourself for this shit all the while your leaders don’t.

Who is the puppet here?
He's wearing a mask demanded by a guy who strips naked to chase down a dog so he can pull its tail!

Right now 1.8% of All Americans have Covid and 5% of that 1.8%(.090%) are hospitalized
Remind me again why we are acting like Every American will get it and that everyone will get it bad and assuredly spread it to everyone else who will also get it bad?
4pmely.jpg

I’m old enough to remember that we would be in an ice age about 30 years ago. I
You keep repeating this falsehood, and I keep correcting you. That was not only never consensus, the vast majority of scientists rejected it at the time. You have been fooled by one article written in the 70s by a nonscientist and a few fake magazine covers.
That was the science the teachers were telling us at the time.

Why would I trust these people now?

You’re wearing a mask demanded by the guy who doesn’t wear one at a baseball game.
Irrelevant and childish. I wear it for my own reasons. You are crapping on the experts because you lick the butt of a fat, mentally ill old ex-President. You know, if you want to play that game.
You’re also dreading the end of the world due to climate change
And you think M13 is going to break into your trailer and impregnate your daughters, because you are in a crazy white wing cult.

We could keep going, I guess. But when we are done, what you said will still be false. You know why it is false. You just don't care. We have a word for that behavior.

What is that supposed to mean?

Forum List

Back