Will Biden pardon his family for their crimes.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I remember when board Libs were asking about Trump pardoning his kids when there was nothing there. Now we have a Grand Jury investigating the Biden family for their crimes.

Can Joe Biden pardon himself?

LOL. So we're still on about what Baba-Booey says, huh? :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, he's reputable. Ten day old article about...conspiracy theory.
Wake me up when/if there is an indictment.

They'll probably get him for not paying taxes..which will make him just like hundreds of other Americans
are at tax time every year. Pay up! :)

They'll probably get him for not paying taxes..which will make him just like hundreds of other Americans

Republicans are delusional in that even if the offenses alleged against Hunter are proven, he is looking at fines not jail time

Yes he will pardon them all and then step down....he will be forced out by the left wing and the Obama faithful....

I remember when board Libs were asking about Trump pardoning his kids when there was nothing there.

and you attacked them for doing so....now you are just like them!

I fucking love it

I remember when board Libs were asking about Trump pardoning his kids when there was nothing there. Now we have a Grand Jury investigating the Biden family for their crimes.

Trump did give Jared's dad a pardon for the election fraud case he was found guilty of.

the New York Post and the Wall Street Journal are owned by scumbag Rupert Murdoch also. Echo chamber much.

typical SCUM demonRAT in other words....with no mentality---just like you
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Democrats do not need to pardon their own
It is what happens when you run scandal free administrations

Forum List

Back