Biden's sister has to fight for him now.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Is this a joke?

I recall having to defend my own little sister on occasion until she was about 12. Then I had to tell her that I couldn't just beat the shit out of 12 year old boys because I was 17 and would go to jail. So I taught her to kick those assholes in the balls.

Then when she actually did it I still had to answer to some stupid cop while playing hockey in the street. At least the issue got resolved and the little fucker stopped grabbing at her.

Now we live in a nation where The Potato of the United States has his little sister coming out defending this sniveling turd because he is a complete and utter failure.

A vacuous whore said:
My brother's a stutterer, and he still stutters and tries to get things out," she said. "And what did really make me mad and drive me crazy was when he would go to speak, and there would be a hesitancy, and the critique from the bad guys, the right wing, was that he's not smart; he didn't know what he was saying." The siblings also often talk on the phone, usually at about 10 p.m., according to Owens. "When he calls, I don't talk about what happened with Putin today," she told USA Today. "We talk about family. It's a respite...."

The potato isn't a "stutterer" he is an imbecile. Obozo was a stutterer and a bed wetting faggot imbecile. The potato is a demented old man who has to have his ass wiped and every word fed to him. He says "stupid" things, because liberalism is stupid. Liberals are stupid, and liberals write his speeches.

It's that simple.

70acda7f52435a9ff61a95cbb9adbb61.gif

()biden = 0

What a depraved, lowlife crime family from this shithole village.... delaware I think it's called?

They all fuck each other like 3rd-world cave dwellers, led by that stammering shit clown with the intellect of a crescent wrench. What a sickening spectacle... hmm?

Ashley Biden.jpg

Forum List

Back