Will America be Annihilated Because of the Marxist Atheist Left? I Still Hold Out Hope Not. Here’s Why.

China chews on rice and sushi… America chews on Tbones and chicken wings... It’s no contest
Thats true

The news only shows pictures of modern china - about 400 million people

But 1.2 billion chinese are no better off than the shoeless migrants at our southern border

And the days of 8-10% growth among the privileged 400 have ended also

But we dont hear much about that in the west

Thats true

The news only shows pictures of modern china - about 400 million people

But 1.2 billion chinese are no better off than the shoeless migrants at our southern border
I haven’t been there so I wouldn’t know anything about that

The internet has a lot of info on china

and other than posts by the 50-cent Army the truth is pretty bad
I don’t take much of anything I see on the internet seriously when it comes to news. Could be true, could be total bullshit

This is not Sodom and Gomorrah, brah.
Are you kidding?

We are Sodom on acid...
1659468041848.png

We celebrate Sodom and teach it in school to our children. It is more important than math and science...

I don’t take much of anything I see on the internet seriously when it comes to news. Could be true, could be total bullshit
If you tune into NPR its the same thing

Maybe its true - or accurate - but maybe not

There are many first-person observers living or working in china who post what they see

And news services that specialize in china which report details you will probably not see on CBS or MSNBC

Last edited:
If you tune into NPR its the same thing

Maybe its true - or accurate - but maybe not

There are many first-person observers living or working in china who post what they see

And news services that specialize in china which report details you will probably not see on CBS or MSNBC
Im sure there is a ton of true and false information from both the media or independent people posting. I take most of it as either/or.... What I see from my own eyes or people I trust have the largest impact on what I believe... there even seeds of doubt in that.

Im sure there is a ton of true and false information from both the media or independent people posting. I take most of it as either/or.... What I see from my own eyes or people I trust have the largest impact on what I believe... there even seeds of doubt in that.
Well ok

So where do you get your information about our #1 enemy from?

Well ok

So where do you get your information about our #1 enemy from?
I don't really. I listen to what people are talking about but I'm not strongly opinionated about anything. I have some friends that do a lot of business there and I also work with some Chinese companies with my own business so I have a small bit of first hand experience which has all be professional. But thats about it.

I don't really. I listen to what people are talking about but I'm not strongly opinionated about anything. I have some friends that do a lot of business there and I also work with some Chinese companies with my own business so I have a small bit of first hand experience which has all be professional. But thats about it.
Then you should not dispute the fact that there are 1.2 billion dirt poor chinese

Thats called sitting on the fence

If you dont know it may be because you dont want to know
That could be correct. There are so many things in this life that we are capable of actually knowing. I like to stick with that which I see with my own eyes and experience on a day to day. Heresay stuff that others tell me doesn't carry too much weight in my eyes. Its more for entertainment or exercise of thought.

The Prince of Peaceniks

That was the first of many times Christians proved what escapist cowards they were. They also chickened out during the continual barbarian attacks on Rome, and lately when they refused to add a Christian Crusade to the War on Terror.
And they weren't very good Christians. Jesus said: "But I say unto you, Exterminate your enemies, kill them that curse you, do evil to them that hate you, and slay those which despitefully use you, and persecute you" Matthew 5:44

Forum List

Back