Will America be Annihilated Because of the Marxist Atheist Left? I Still Hold Out Hope Not. Here’s Why.

Ladies and gentlemen, you recall Mashmont wrote a well-received thread that the federal government is forcing atheism on the country by pushing godless laws. I also said if that trend continues, and more Americans are convinced to abandon God, then America will be destroyed and taken over probably by Communist China, our people placed in bondage l with millions being murdered.

But I hold out hope. Why? Because as a practicing Catholic, I am optimistic and cheerful. Also, I pray. I’ve prayed hard for years. Ever since 0bama ‘won’ the 2012 election. I decided only God could help us at that point. So I prayed the rosary every day for four years. Every single day. Never missed. The first prayer miracle that happened was the evil Hillary Clinton lost in 2016. Completely against all odds. President Trump was installed by God, expressly to save the country. Imagine. Had Hillary been president we have had three more atheist Marxist Supreme Court Justices. But as it is, the three great Catholic conservative justices are the only thin thread saving us from falling into the pit of Gehenna. Without them, Roe v Wade wouldn’t be in jeopardy. God also tripped up Ginsburg in her own hubris snares. The haughty Ginsburg believed she was indispensable to the Marxist cause, and was so confident Hillary would win, she put off retirement. When she died, millions of babies were saved. I of course didn’t pray for her death. I only prayed that abortion be stopped. God answered.

I also prayed about the 2020 election, but started only that July. I had become somewhat lax, confident of a Trump victory. I think God allowing the stealing of the 2020 election was a wake up call to get serious about prayer again, and I have. At the time, the stolen 2020 election seemed very bleak. But as is always the case, God has a bigger plan. I believe it will prompt states to guard against future heists. Also, by installing the senile incompetent Biden, God may be setting the table for a triumphant return of President Trump or some other able conservative. If we get through four years with only one liberal-for-liberal justice swap, the stage may be set for Trump to flip one or two USSC seats, perhaps leaving Roberts, the black lady and one of the lesbians as the only leftists remaining, giving us a 6-3 majority.

Guys, I just don’t think God is ready to discard the American experiment yet. Things are happening. Abortion in jeopardy, Twitter reformed allowing free speech again, massive Democrat corruption exposed that could even bring 0bama down, BLM exposed as a corrupt fraud, CRT ridiculed, and President Trump a real threat to win in 2024. Not dead and buried as the left had hoped. I think we will be saved and come back better than ever. Yes, the world will someday end in a cataclysm. But I don’t believe that time is now.
God would never install an Uber wealthy person as the bible preaches against wealth.

There you have it then. No buts...
Russia will be invading Israel for spoils in the future. God said so...

Nope. They invaded 500 years before Christ like locusts.. they moved fast on horseback with bows and arrows. Some stayed and built a city called Scythiopolis.

I believe that America has as much chance of being annihilated because of the Marxist atheist left as it does of being annihilated because of the fascistic God mocking right. If either is true, we are in a world of doo-doo.

And Christ returned to prevent them from destroying all life on earth, then stayed and established His reign. Where might I find Him, since this has already happened?:uhoh3:

You mean the spiritual kingdom of Jesus? It's here.

Surada, do you think sending our wealth to China was a good move environmentally???
Here is what they did to us, under the heading of environmental health:
“We may get to the point where the only way of saving the world will be for industrialized civilization to collapse.”

They shut down our industry and sent our wealth to China. We made everything. They made nothing. Now we make nothing. They make everything. Liberal World Order leader, Obama also collasped our CLEAN coal industry, and sent our coal for pennies to China to run their factories. They don't clean their coal, and the UN doesn't give a shit.
The UN collapsed our economy. < That is the true definition of climate change. If you don't believe that statement, refer back to UN official that told you that, " in reality, we take your money and spread it around". And they will continue to do so as long as you fork it over.

So, Surada, Free yourself from the illusion that giving our money to China makes the environment safer.
View attachment 676353
Kudos to the French for Sinking Greenpeace's Ship

That Prosperity Mist practically wiped out the cronyvirus in China and was the sole reason for the fragile virus's incredibly low body count there. There is no other explanation for that. The very essence of Environmentalism is primitive, mindless, and deadly.

Kudos to the French for Sinking Greenpeace's Ship

That Prosperity Mist practically wiped out the cronyvirus in China and was the sole reason for the fragile virus's incredibly low body count there. There is no other explanation for that. The very essence of Environmentalism is primitive, mindless, and deadly.

The Bible says we are to be good stewards of the Earth. Conservatives used to care about such things. Now quick profits are more important.

Wow. With no weapons and no killings other than one of their own. Contrast to the violent firebombing leftwing riots in 2020 that killed 25 people.
So roughly three times as many deaths, despite their being roughly a thousand times as many protesters. Whoops, looks like you just fell right on your face.

True.

True.

Gog and Magog already invaded .. Jerusalem was already surrounded by foreign armies in 66 AD. The early Christians fled Jerusalem for Pella to avoid the tribulation. It's real, not unreal.
The war didn't really break out until AD 67, as Passover approached. That was when armies encompassed the city. In AD 66, the Zealots ambushed Cestius Gallus, the Roman governor of Syria, in the Battle of Beth Heron and forced the Romans to retreat.

The Jews then reconstituted Jerusalem’s government to include Joseph ben Gurion, Joshua ben Gamla, and former High Priest Ananus ben Ananus as leaders. Under this new Judean Free Government, a three-and-a-half-year struggle broke out in February of 67 after Vespasian received his commission from the Emperor Nero and declared war on Judea, which lasted until August of 70 and left the Jewish cultural and religious center completely desolate.

The war didn't really break out until AD 67, as Passover approached. That was when armies encompassed the city. In AD 66, the Zealots ambushed Cestius Gallus, the Roman governor of Syria, in the Battle of Beth Heron and forced the Romans to retreat.

The Jews then reconstituted Jerusalem’s government to include Joseph ben Gurion, Joshua ben Gamla, and former High Priest Ananus ben Ananus as leaders. Under this new Judean Free Government, a three-and-a-half-year struggle broke out in February of 67 after Vespasian received his commission from the Emperor Nero and declared war on Judea, which lasted until August of 70 and left the Jewish cultural and religious center completely desolate.
The Prince of Peaceniks

That was the first of many times Christians proved what escapist cowards they were. They also chickened out during the continual barbarian attacks on Rome, and lately when they refused to add a Christian Crusade to the War on Terror.

Forum List

Back