Zone1 Number 7s "Prophetic" Connection to Trump

Factual objective statements are never ad homs.

You are no better at grammar than Ding at logic.

Keep posting.
you never sourced any facts to your subjective opinion and just responded with another
Ad Hominem. You aren't just helping making my points, you are the personification and example of the behavior captured in my 2001 book.

you never sourced any facts to your subjective opinion and just responded with another
Ad Hominem. You aren't just helping making my points, you are the personification and example of the behavior captured in my 2001 book.
My statement can be sourced without any problems. Telling the truth is not ad homs.

Now your comments about my writing is subjective as is your supposed book. Source it for us.

:)

Sept meaning seven was the seventh month until the adversary changed the calendar.
“ adversary” meaning Satan Not literal as in a being but in someone or something that stands in the way… So the adversary changed the calendar among other things to thwart the recognition of certain times and events .. There are clues everywhere such as the seventh day or Sheva day being changed to the first day but to this day the calendar still shows Sunday as the first day of the week even though they say it is the seventh…. Much more to say but just an interested observer for now…

“ adversary” meaning Satan Not literal as in a being but in someone or something that stands in the way… So the adversary changed the calendar among other things to thwart the recognition of certain times and events .. There are clues everywhere such as the seventh day or Sheva day being changed to the first day but to this day the calendar still shows Sunday as the first day of the week even though they say it is the seventh…. Much more to say but just an interested observer for now…
Are you laughing at the people looking for their glasses on top of their head routine. 🙆

Are you laughing at the people looking for their glasses on top of their head routine. 🙆
lol… Yah something like that .. The top group in the world is Christianity with the largest number of followers making up some 33 percent of the world’s population .. We are told symbolically that one third of the stars in heaven would follow the dragon who would drag them down… Interestingly at the bottom is Judaism with the least amount but everything in the end would be overturned.. Those on top will find themselves at the bottom and those on the bottom will find themselves on top what good will their glasses be if they crush them in their fall under their feet after they fall off their heads…smiling..

Forum List

Back