Will America be Annihilated Because of the Marxist Atheist Left? I Still Hold Out Hope Not. Here’s Why.

Hasn't happened yet. When we lose 1/3 of the Sun believe me it will be known worldwide...

Zechariah 14 is about the Maccabean revolt, not Jesus.. and it did happen about 162 BC. Do you understand about apocalyptic literature?

...Virtually every list of world religions will include Atheism and they're all wrong aren't they...
No they wouldn't. So it's just you that is wrong.
For the heck of it, I did a quick search online key words "list world religions" and the first one I looked at (here) had Atheism as the 10th example. You're welcome to look at the rest of the search list here. Does this mean that they would and I'm right? It doesn't matter; how about I say I'm wrong and you and I will stop fighting.

I started to suspect that, so I added that last bit. As far as religion goes, it should be totally separate from government.... Humanism secular law freedom and choice always....
A while back I was reading an article in the Economist mag that was talking about how religion was hot stuff in the U.S. and a washout in Europe. The mag suggested that in Europe most countries had established state religions, and as usual when governments get involved in something that they shouldn't they mess things up. The U.S. has privately run churches, plenty of competition, and the "industry" is booming.

Made sense to me.

A while back I was reading an article in the Economist mag that was talking about how religion was hot stuff in the U.S. and a washout in Europe. The mag suggested that in Europe most countries had established state religions, and as usual when governments get involved in something that they shouldn't they mess things up. The U.S. has privately run churches, plenty of competition, and the "industry" is booming.

Made sense to me.

Like what state religions?

All nations will come against Israel. That means all belong to the NWO, led by the anti-christ. The present Pope is a big supporter of the UN/NWO. That's worrisome.
Put you hope in Jesus. Normal isn't coming back. Jesus is... :)

They did come against Israel and fought under Titus.

Made sense to me.
Yes religion and government should be totally separate. Their church attendance has been falling for quite a while. I think it is here also.... More people say they are spiritual instead of belonging to a church. Which I find healthy. Should not be a business either. The church in Europe has also been a politically conservative operation. In France everywhere the churches have been pillaged even in England. The church should stay out of politics. They always have here until recently I believe...

Last edited:
God hates stupidity. That's why there have been extinction events.
Every day, in every way, Humankind is proving itself more and more stupid.
It's only a matter of time. Not days, weeks,months, years, even decades.
Think geological time. It ain't gonna get your sorry ass but at some point there will be no survivors and a clean slate.

God hates stupidity. That's why there have been extinction events.
Every day, in every way, Humankind is proving itself more and more stupid.
It's only a matter of time. Not days, weeks,months, years, even decades.
Think geological time. It ain't gonna get your sorry ass but at some point there will be no survivors and a clean slate.
Are you standing on a corner with a bullhorn and a sandwich board right now? That's all insane.

America will be Annihilated, but not by the Marxist Atheist Left.

"And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever." Daniel 2:44

Forum List

Back