Widow of Slain NYPD Cop Blasts District Attorney in Gut-Wrenching Eulogy!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
RIP to her husband, and bravo to her that she took the time to personally blast the NYC DA! :clap:

1643402873452.png

The widow of rookie NYPD cop Jason Rivera commended her husband’s bravery in a eulogy at his funeral Friday, though she spared few words for the new Manhattan district attorney. “This system continues to fail us. We are not safe anymore, not even the members of the service. I know you were tired of these laws, especially the ones from the new D.A.,” Dominique Rivera said to the sea of blue at St. Patrick’s Cathedral. “I hope he’s watching you speak through me right now.” There was a loud round of applause following her comment. Rivera also recounted her final moments with her 22-year-old husband, revealing the two had an argument earlier in the day. “You know it’s hard being a cop’s wife sometimes,” she said. Her husband offered to drive her home after the argument, but she said she opted for an Uber. “You asked me if you are sure that you don’t want me to take you home. It might be the last ride I give you,” she said. “I said ‘no’ and that was probably the biggest mistake I ever made.”

Did the piece of shit DA attend the eulogy?

I don't know, he sure the fuck should have if he didn't!

The good news is, you know he will hear about this, and it's straight from the family of a slain officer, so it has a lot more impact than just from the DA's normal critics.

She should be blasting the easy access to guns by republic pols.
How do you know where the perp got that gun other than it was stolen in 2017. You should be flogged and beaten for your lie.

I don't know, he sure the fuck should have if he didn't!

The good news is, you know he will hear about this, and it's straight from the family of a slain officer, so it has a lot more impact than just from the DA's normal critics.
Doesn't this tragedy fall under the category of never let a crisis go to waste...

Yes, yes it does.

Did someone report it as stolen?

Is it getting thoughts and prayers from the nra now?
So you have not even followed the story lol. You think this low life loser acquired the gun legally? He had multiple arrests and convictions. It is likely that it was illegal for him to own a gun.

So you have not even followed the story lol. You think this low life loser acquired the gun legally? He had multiple arrests and convictions. It is likely that it was illegal for him to own a gun.
So, he bought it from a unregulated gun show or an arms dealer?

So, he bought it from a unregulated gun show or an arms dealer?
Of course not you lying leftist idiot. You think some hood rat is going to go to Tommy's Hillbilly unregulated gun show to buy a gun? He bought from another hood rat who stole it from some other hood rat. You stupid fuck.

Of course not you lying leftist idiot. You think some hood rat is going to go to Tommy's Hillbilly unregulated gun show to buy a gun? He bought from another hood rat who stole it from some other hood rat. You stupid fuck.
No, some gun store sold it to the streets out of the trunk without paperwork.

Nah....the gun did the shooting. It doesn't matter where he got it because all guns are violent and illegal.
He just had it in his hand.
Well, if the gun did it WTF is the woman screaming about. They have the gun, punish it.

Forum List

Back