Widow of Slain NYPD Cop Blasts District Attorney in Gut-Wrenching Eulogy!

otto why dont you just say....tough shit for the widow,her husband should have had a different job...
Did her husband want the job?

Did he go thru the training and know the risk?

I feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for people who die on the job in other professions.

Why the need to pump an authoritarian police state on the tragedy of this death? Why not think about the affect of guns guns guns everywhere?

Did her husband want the job?

Did he go thru the training and know the risk?

I feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for people who die on the job in other professions.

Why the need to pump an authoritarian police state on the tragedy of this death? Why not think about the affect of guns guns guns everywhere?
this posts doesnt seem like you feel sorry for her.....and why not think about the affect of the fucking criminal element who are going to get guns if they want them no matter what you or i do....

this posts doesnt seem like you feel sorry for her.....and why not think about the affect of the fucking criminal element who are going to get guns if they want them no matter what you or i do....
Again with the authoritarian police state crap.

We just need to add some racist aspect to that to hard police the minority areas right.

The DA is supposed to bring Justice to the folks who are the victims of Injustice, do you think JJ brought Justice to Ahmaud Arbery?
So its open season on every cop on the streets of NY thanks to lib DAs and Ahmaud Arbery who was not killed by a cop and didnt die in new york

Are you following the goofy logic of your brother biden voters Mac1958 ?

Forum List

Back