Biden Met with the Pregnant Widow of a Marine Killed In Kabul. It Did Not Go Well.

fuck xiden in every way.
the moron is a POS con man, who has no soul.
dementia man has no standing to EVER talk about the Military or Death of a child.
FUCK XIDEN

You leftist retarded clowns, bitch about everything and still support lying, cheating, POS dementia man --xiden
WOW.

fuck xiden in every way.
the moron is a POS con man, who has no soul.
dementia man has no standing to EVER talk about the Military or Death of a child.
FUCK XIDEN

You leftist retarded clowns, bitch about everything and still support lying, cheating, POS dementia man --xiden
WOW.
WOW is correct.
Xiden......nice RW talking point. Shall I counter with Trademarks granted to Ivanka.
biden a con man??? You are confused, trump is the lying cheating con man. Don't forget.
Dementia is another RW talking point, not true.......trump is just a dotard.
Military, how dare you claim ineptitude in the Military and forget the Bone Spurs.

You RWI's go full retard but forget about the lying (30,000+ in 1300 days) cheating (3 wives, cheated on ALL of them, FACT.) grab 'em by the pussy, bankrupt queen, stiffer of bills, hated by Nations. Quit going FULL RETARD.

WOW is correct.
Xiden......nice RW talking point. Shall I counter with Trademarks granted to Ivanka.
biden a con man??? You are confused, trump is the lying cheating con man. Don't forget.
Military, how dare you claim ineptitude in the Military and forget the Bone Spurs.

You RWI's go full retard but forget about the lying (30,000+ in 1300 days) cheating (3 wives, cheated on ALL of them, FACT.) grab 'em by the pussy, bankrupt queen, stiffer of bills, hated by Nations. Quit going FULL RETARD.
You’re gonna be really pleased when Trump wins 2024 …. I can’t wait for the meltdown you triggered POS…

WOW is correct.

are you afraid of pussy?....at least TRUMP had fun with adults...beijing xiden gropes little kids---you know, the scum that you support.....xiden is a pedophile

He didn’t even make it through the transfer without first not saluting and second checking his watch. I’m more surprised he even tried to meet with these people. What a waste of a human being we have running this country.
Please allow me to fix that statement for you: "What a waste of a human being we have pretending to run this country."

Woman in Morning Exploited by Right Wing Media

FNN - Newly widowed Jiennah McCollum had her grief harvested and exploited by right wing media outlets today. Right wing nut houses like US Message Boards and QAnon Cannon were a buzz with links to rag outlets like Townhall which basically rewrote the Washington Post first hand story. News at eleven.
Did you write that yourself kid? Because that woman was in "mourning", not "morning", and you do her as much an insult as did old Traitor Joe by not even being capable of recognizing her grief by accurately naming it. Please go away until you can fluently communicate in English.

Did you write that yourself kid? Because that woman was in "mourning", not "morning", and you do her as much an insult as did old Traitor Joe by not even being capable of recognizing her grief by accurately naming it. Please go away until you can fluently communicate in English.
Fuck off. That’s the stoopidest take I’ve read. I don’t give a shit if you like the spelling. The point is solid. This is just a move to exploit her grief. I said so. Your scolding is a joke. Plus. You clicked on the underlined words!!! Bwahahaha

Biden bringing up mention of his son Beau at the time strikes me as a bit of making it about himself. It was time for total focus on the pain these families were going through and in no way equate it with his loss or anybody's elses.

Biden bringing up mention of his son Beau at the time strikes me as a bit of making it about himself. It was time for total focus on the pain these families were going through and in no way equate it with his loss or anybody's elses.
It was in poor taste and a lame-ass attempt to "relate" and and a wretched insult to those who lost so much. I'd expect as much from someone with severe cognitive deficit.

WOW is correct.

WOW is correct.

I am sorry, but is there something illegal or criminal about getting trademarks? Biden is very senile......Biden is inept and whether he served or not, had bone spurs or not, Trump helped the troops while in office and didn't set them up to be killed by terrorists.

Don't care about Trumps 3 wives-----that is between him and his wives. Trump didn't lie like the lib media pretends, turns out most of what they accuse/spin him as lying about weren't lies at all. Trump did claim that women like their pussies grabbed---(he didn't say any random woman and obviously was talking about willing sexual partners. It's kinda hard to have sex if you don't touch the others ones body part so I am left with the impression that you Gay as hell and think touching a womans pussy is gross.) Trump had 6 business of his 500 file for bk protection, that is actually a good record for a man with so many businesses hun. If anyone was owed money by Trump--they could always go to court to get their money unless of course that their work was so shoddy that they weren't entitled to money.

I am sorry, but is there something illegal or criminal about getting trademarks? Biden is very senile......Biden is inept and whether he served or not, had bone spurs or not, Trump helped the troops while in office and didn't set them up to be killed by terrorists.

Don't care about Trumps 3 wives-----that is between him and his wives. Trump didn't lie like the lib media pretends, turns out most of what they accuse/spin him as lying about weren't lies at all. Trump did claim that women like their pussies grabbed---(he didn't say any random woman and obviously was talking about willing sexual partners. It's kinda hard to have sex if you don't touch the others ones body part so I am left with the impression that you Gay as hell and think touching a womans pussy is gross.) Trump had 6 business of his 500 file for bk protection, that is actually a good record for a man with so many businesses hun. If anyone was owed money by Trump--they could always go to court to get their money unless of course that their work was so shoddy that they weren't entitled to money.
Yup, you LOVE you some trump.

Personally, I see him as a vile, sick, lying POS.
He has zero redeeming qualities.
trump is and always will be a con man.

Yup, you LOVE you some trump.

Personally, I see him as a vile, sick, lying POS.
He has zero redeeming qualities.
trump is and always will be a con man.
Well, isn't it nice that we have such a balanced universe in which, if he knew you, he would probably feel the same way?

Well, isn't it nice that we have such a balanced universe in which, if he knew you, he would probably feel the same way?
Yup,

I just see trump for what he is.

trump doesn't know me, but I know that if I met him and told him how much I adored him and how he got cheated, then he would LOVE me without knowing anything else about me. Even if I was lying right to his face, my immediate FAKE love for him would already have him saying how great I was, then when I turned on him and told him the truth about my feeling towards him, guess what. He would throw me under the bus and start spewing lies about me, because, that is who he is.

Yup,

I just see trump for what he is.

trump doesn't know me, but I know that if I met him and told him how much I adored him and how he got cheated, then he would LOVE me without knowing anything else about me. Even if I was lying right to his face, my immediate FAKE love for him would already have him saying how great I was, then when I turned on him and told him the truth about my feeling towards him, guess what. He would throw me under the bus and start spewing lies about me, because, that is who he is.
Right. Must feel safe living in your world.

An entire article not blaming Trump or even mentioning his name. It was a military failure.

Go fuck yourself.
Trump was not in office when Biden made his "hasty withdrawal" the mother of one of the dead
servicemen spoke of so knowingly. And he hadn't been in power for months!

How cowardly and stupid to think you can somehow take Joe's epic fuck up and cut and paste Trump
in his place.

Go fuck yourself, indeed!

Trump was not in office when Biden made his "hasty withdrawal" the mother of one of the dead
servicemen spoke of so knowingly. And he hadn't been in power for months!

How cowardly and stupid to think you can somehow take Joe's epic fuck up and cut and paste Trump
in his place.

Go fuck yourself, indeed!
I never blamed the 13 dead service members on trump.

trump wasn't in office,
but that doesn't change my opinion of the POS that I believe he is.
trump, IMO, has always been a lying con man.
Deal with it

Forum List

Back