Actress fired after ranting about street closures for NYPD Detective Jason Rivera’s funeral

Nice try but I didn't vote for him.
Perhaps refrain from making asinine assumptions about others then.
What I don't support is a Double Standard
So you agree that this woman should NOT have been punished for free speech, or do you agree with the suppression of conservative speech?

You can't have it both ways unless you support a double standard.

So you agree that this woman should NOT have been punished for free speech, or do you agree with the suppression of conservative speech?

Again nothing illegal was done to her and while you are free to say what you want you are not free from the consequences of that speech.

If this woman were Whitr,

if this woman were white and the Cops killed a black man which was justified and she opened up her mouth and said he deserves it, called him the F word, etc, and it was on Video????? She would be run out of town
You can’t have it both ways unless you support a double standard

Again nothing illegal was done to her and while you are free to say what you want you are not free from the consequences of that speech.
Do you support the firing of Gina Carano?

If you do, then you're being consistent.

If this woman were Whitr,

if this woman were white and the Cops killed a black man which was justified and she opened up her mouth and said he deserves it, called him the F word, etc, and it was on Video????? She would be run out of town
You can’t have it both ways unless you support a double standard
If she were Black - or a Martian - is irrelevant.

Let's make this simple:

If she were Black - or a Martian - is irrelevant.

Let's make this simple:

I can understand why they fired her. If she made reference to being jailed or in prison that’s one thing, But to compare Republicans to a horrific Religious undertaking is unconscionable

I can understand why they fired her. If she made reference to being jailed or in prison that’s one thing, But to compare Republicans to a horrific Religious undertaking is unconscionable
Do you support the firing of Carano?

Simple question.

Do you support the firing of Carano?

Simple question.
No I don’t . Why??? The answer is extremely simple. She was being personally attacked and persecuted for her FREE SPEECH option and for who she is.

Actress fired after ranting about street closures for NYPD Detective Jason Rivera’s funeral

A New York City actress was fired from her theater company for mouthing off about the inconvenience of street closures for slain cop Jason Rivera’s funeral — a vile online rant she quickly deleted after it went viral.

“We do not need to shut down most of Lower Manhattan because one cop died for probably doing his job incorrectly. They kill people who are under 22 every single day for no good reason and we don’t shut down the city for them,” said Jacqueline Guzman on the clip, which appeared on TikTok under then handle @vinylboobs.

Instant Karma caught up with that vile harpy..... CNN or MS-LSD hires her in 3, 2, 1.
That was dumb of her to do...

If we believe in freedom of speech, then she should be allowed her right to express her opinion.

I have no doubt that she was just expressing what some others were also thinking.

But the others were smart enough to keep their big mouths shut.

She should not have been fired, IMHO. (But she put the producers in an untenable position. The producers certainly did not want to anger the New York Police Department.)
That was my first thought; she's a nobody of no consequence. She should be met with whatever opinions others hold and let go at that. Of course such a result would not happen if the person was going against the lefty mores; they'd be out on their ass in no time flat.

IMHO; she keeps her job and gets the consequent opinions of others. She sounds like a pissed off brat.

Greg

Forum List

Back