Biden Met with the Pregnant Widow of a Marine Killed In Kabul. It Did Not Go Well.

Of course they were insulted.
They went into the meeting, well actually one 1 went in, the others already hated Biden,
and it PROBABLY didn't matter what Biden said or didn't say, they were going to be insulted 100% no matter what.
Losing a son is tough, I didn't like what the pastor said either, but I don't blame him for his words, he was just trying to comfort the family.

You will NEVER give Biden any respect, you have made that clear.

Now, I'm DONE with your replies, so out of respect, don't reply back to me.
I don't care what you have to say.
You are a Democrat. I would not respect you ever. You don't deserve it.

and you and your fellow leftwing weaklings are proven to be the true cultists in your pathetic attempted defense of the disastrous retreat orchestrated by the Admin !
they are jim jonesers.

Every time you bring up a Biden failure, instead of defending Biden the left runs back to but...but...but...TRUMP!!!!!

It seems there is no defense on the left for Biden, they seem to know he is a screw up and now just deflect. Pretty sad.

Front_Cover-25.jpg

This is what democrats are proud of.

It was scripted...let's be honest.

Xiden can't even speak to the families of the people his disaster killed without someone preparing it for him.

Just sad
Did you see the how many times that MF checked his Watch ??!!

beijing xiden is THE fuck-up...you can deflect all you want....beijing xiden is the FUCK-UP
You’re a bot. You’re not even a real person. God help us if you were. That would be some funny shit.

That's what they signed up for. I'm thankful for his service. May he rest in peace.
sadly, it wasn't someone close to you...otherwise, someone could say the same to you....comforting, huh

I truly just hope/wish that you are a foreign troll, because what you type is disgusting.
If you truly are a loving patriot as you claim, then SHAME on you.
You have sunk to levels well below what you once were, I assume, because you could not have been the POS years ago that you are today.

You are probably very proud when you get 'likes' from your fellow CULT members.
You should be embarrassed.
I would LOVE to hear you read your USMB comments to your family.

Once again, FU.

You were there? POS.
what the fuck are you on?...
get over yourself, you destructive moron...go whine some where else

Forum List

Back