Why you should stop believing in evolution

what is it yours or the weeks business what anyone believes?

and you only post one sentence and a link, no thanks

go there at your own risk folks

I don't really care if people believe they evolved from pond scum. or anything else.

Evolution teaches us that errors are what causes it. The article even mentions a smudge on a paper copy that is transferred to successive copies.

But a smudge doesn't make the copy BETTER or CLEARER. In fact, it makes it WORSE. Just look at a smudged paper thats been copied 10 times or a 5th generation VHS tape (for those of you that remember VHS)

So errors and mutations can't possibly be the driver for Evolution.

If Evolution is actually happening, there HAS to be a Force exerted on us that is IMPROVING us, not "smudging" us.

Evolution teaches us that errors are what causes it. The article even mentions a smudge on a paper copy that is transferred to successive copies.

But a smudge doesn't make the copy BETTER or CLEARER. In fact, it makes it WORSE. Just look at a smudged paper thats been copied 10 times or a 5th generation VHS tape (for those of you that remember VHS)

So errors and mutations can't possibly be the driver for Evolution.

If Evolution is actually happening, there HAS to be a Force exerted on us that is IMPROVING us, not "smudging" us.

Some mutations are beneficial. The smudge was a poor analogy. Most mutations are not beneficial, but some increase the chance for survival and are thus passed on.

For example, if your thumbprint was on a document, and you used whiteout to get rid of it, all subsequent copies made would not have the thumbprint on them.

I personally have no problem understanding evolution. Matter of fact, if you look at our technology, it has dramatically "evolved" (was made better) since the first computer in the 60's. Currently, your smart phone has more computing power than the computers that ran the moon mission. Think about that for a second or two.

Unfortunately, the creationists still think that mankind was created from whole cloth, and because we were given domination over all the plants and animals on earth in the Bible, they want to believe that somehow we're different from all other life on earth.

Quick question for the creationists, just like we've used intelligent design to make our computers better and more convenient, did any of them even consider the possibility that God would be using evolution as His toolkit for creating us? I mean, we've been able to make technology "evolve", and since we're created in His image, wouldn't it stand to reason that God would use evolution?

I believe in intelligent design

Dogs are an example of intelligent design

Why didn't God come up with dogs?

Maybe it's because the Bible said that we were created in God's image, and He wanted to see if we would be able to evolve something like He did with life on earth.

God came up with the blueprint for dogs (i.e. wolves), and left the rest to us.

Reminds me of that joke.

Did you hear about the insomniac dyslexic agnostic who would lie awake all night wondering if there was a dog?

SIMPLE TRUTH=Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.====The Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 1: 18-25: "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because that which is known about God is evident to them; for God made it evident to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God, or give thanks; but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures. Therefore, God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, that their bodies might be dishonored among them. For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen." Paul was a lawyer, a lawyer of the Torah. He used legal methods of persuasion to convince people of the truths of creation, their need to recognize the Creator revealed in the Bible and their need of a Savior. Paul said that the wrath of God comes against those who suppress the truth in unrighteousness. How can he justify his statement that there are those who suppress the truth in unrighteousness? He says that God has made Himself evident to them. How can Paul say that God has made Himself evident to them? He says because that which is known about God is made obvious to them through the things that He has made. Paul uses the argument from design. He says that since we see obviously created objects we must know that there is a Designer/Maker. Paul argues that evolutionists are without excuse, reason, or defense. Paul says that they blindly hold fast to their beliefs in spite of the evidence to the contrary. In counter argument Paul points out that Christians have an evidence based faith. Christians have an excuse, reason and defense. Paul presses his argument further to point out that those who are evolutionists become futile in their speculations, in their fable telling. Their hearts, their spirits, become darkened. They claim wisdom and knowledge that they do not have. They invent stories which they cannot support. They build a house of cards trying to defend their position. Their stories are plausible and logical, but all things that are plausible and all things that are logical are not necessarily true. Paul writes that those who accept evolutionism are fools. Today the word "fools" is not necessarily a strong word. Even the most intelligent person might make a foolish mistake now and then. If you drive up to a street corner and turn right when you should have turned left, it might be said that you did something foolish. But, that is not the word Paul used 2,000 years ago. In Greek, Paul wrote that those who accept evolutionism are "morons." A more modern translation would be that they become idiots. Those are harsh words, indeed. How can Paul justify such harsh rhetoric? He says it because those who knowingly reject the truth of Gods existence have exchanged the worship of the One true Creator for the worship of those things which He has created. They worship trees and animals instead of God. They have exchanged the truth of God for a lie. If you exchange a lie for the truth, that is a good idea. If you exchange the truth for a lie, that is a bad idea. Paul declares in no uncertain terms that those who accept evolution have exchanged the truth for a lie. They have made an obviously poor decision - See more at: Creation Worldview Ministries:

When I read this, I remembered gismo saying human beings are not animals -

Humanity, after all, is but one ugly branch on the big tree of life. Go back far enough, and you'll find an ancestor common to you and to every creature on Earth. You are related to your cat — which may help explain why you get that stare all the time. You are related to a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and to the mosquito you just murdered, and to your houseplants. At any given meal, you may eat all or part of a dozen extremely distant relatives.

When I read this, I remembered gismo saying human beings are not animals -

Humanity, after all, is but one ugly branch on the big tree of life. Go back far enough, and you'll find an ancestor common to you and to every creature on Earth. You are related to your cat — which may help explain why you get that stare all the time. You are related to a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and to the mosquito you just murdered, and to your houseplants. At any given meal, you may eat all or part of a dozen extremely distant relatives.

HEY!!! Many humans chose to live like animals but I LIVE MY LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD. Your choice!!!

Forum List

Back