What physical characteristic do you find most attractive in a woman?

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
I tend to look at the whole package. A pretty face and a nice shape are to my liking. The breasts don't need to be large but I do like a nice butt and legs on a woman.

I tend to look at the whole package. A pretty face and a nice shape are to my liking. The breasts don't need to be large but I do like a nice butt and legs on a woman.

Has to have a pretty face. Everyone you introduce her to will understand no matter how fat she is as long as she’s pretty in the face. The perfect example is Nia Jax.

1709994776210.jpeg

A nice tight butt.

Not the big weird butts that seem popular because of the Kardashians.

Those are an abomination.
We call that an ass like a 12 year old boys. Lol. I love a small spinner too. But the ass has to have a nice shape. It’s not just the skinniest ass wins. Where’s the beef?

She had butt injections.
Even though her butt is gross, I’d date her because her face is perfect.

Question for all of you. Your wife gets burned and scarred for life. Either the neck up or neck down. Which one do you pick?

Freddy Kruger face with a hot bod? I think not.

The total package includes personality. And I will say a nice personality is at the top of the list.
There’s a 66 year old ugly woman in Florida who wants to fuck me so bad. We get along great. Still I’d never fuck her.

Same for my fat neighbor back here in Michigan. We’re great friends but she’s fat as fuck. Ew

Forum List

Back