I'm a soothsayer. "Would anyone be surprised to learn that Cohen skimmed from Trump?" Today: Cohen admits stealing tens of thousands from Trump Org

Reasonable doubt that this star witness can be trusted at all as he's already a well known world class liar

But you're not very bright so hope my explanation helps
Cohen was an admitted liar. The prosecution went with that. You are missing the forest for the trees. But it's understandable seeing that all you do is regurgitate shit. You have no kind of your own.

Ever heard about "Documents"
Oh, we hear endlessly about "documents."

We just never see any that show Trump committing a crime.

I guess they will once again ask the jury to use their imagination?
They convicted Capone didn't they.......Yes they Did.
Yes, they finally found a Capone victim - the Treasury department.

Who is the victim in the Michael Cohen: Star Witness trial?

He will your star witness now pay back the $30K he stole from Donald Trump? What about the billing hours he charged Trump for when he was recording him?

Last edited:
Translation:

They are both Lying Con Men and Both Knew how to Cheat the System.

These lying Con Men usually get caught, and we, the American People, are Usually Very Happy when Con Men get caught.

Unless you are part of the Team Trump Cult......then it is above board or at the very least....someone else's Fault.

Fuck these Lying Con Men.
The Truth Hurts....Huh!
No one has proven Trump is lying... That's in your head put there by the greedy media that hates us... and hates you... and hates Trump...

Is robbery a crime in New York City? Was Cohen picked up and charged for this?

Cohen is a two time loser, is this a 3rd strike violation?

Trump would have to a police report and bring theft charges against Cohen and open up their books to prosecutors to build a case against him.

I don't see Trump EVER opening up his books to anyone in the government. The police can't just charge Cohen because he admitted he stole from Trump, they need someone to provide proof of the theft.

Trump has always bragged about all of the crimes he's committed over the years, but without evidence, the State of New York couldn't charge him. Now they have evidence and witnesses, they're charging him.

This whole shitshow is making me eat way too much popcorn. The Dems have totally fluxored themselves.

The Dems haven't done ANYTHING. This is ALL Trump's doing. He could have ended this trial weeks ago. He could have plead guilty. He could have stipulated to facts. Instead, he filed motions, appeals, and tried to get himself thrown in jail.

The Dems haven't done ANYTHING. This is ALL Trump's doing. He could have ended this trial weeks ago. He could have plead guilty. He could have stipulated to facts. Instead, he filed motions, appeals, and tried to get himself thrown in jail.

Oh puh-leeze. Anyone with rational thinking ability can see that this Lawfare Abuse of Power by the Dems is backfiring on them like a Wiley Coyote missile.

Trump would have to a police report and bring theft charges against Cohen and open up their books to prosecutors to build a case against him.

I don't see Trump EVER opening up his books to anyone in the government. The police can't just charge Cohen because he admitted he stole from Trump, they need someone to provide proof of the theft.

Trump has always bragged about all of the crimes he's committed over the years, but without evidence, the State of New York couldn't charge him. Now they have evidence and witnesses, they're charging him.

Why would Trump have to do that at all. The criminal confessed to the felony in open court, under oath.

If Cohen didn't do it, he should be sent upstate for perjury, another felony.

And the IRS is also a victim here, if Cohen didn't pay tax on the skimming.

He just admitted it under oath!

Lucky for him the statute of limitations has run out BUT wait a minute YOU democrats changed that law in NY so that lying hag could sue Trump falsely for SA

According to MSDNC, Cohen was just totally adjusting his bonus you guys!

"Re-balancing the bonus he thought he deserved?"

Can anyone on here, with a job imagine stealing money from your employer and using the excuse that your last year's bonus was lower than you thought it should be?

Will the prosecutor who re-directed be allowed to do that, if he doesn't get a bonus after losing this case?

"Re-balancing the bonus he thought he deserved?"

Can anyone on here, with a job imagine stealing money from your employer and using the excuse that your last year's bonus was lower than you thought it should be?

Will the prosecutor who re-directed be allowed to do that, if he doesn't get a bonus after losing this case?
Everyone should try that now at every job, or even when paying your bills?

"well I've paid on time for 20 years so I get this one free"

LOL😂😅😄😆

If Trump takes the stand, will the prosecution demand that he be in a soundproof booth with the judge being able to cut off his microphone?

That's the only way Biden will debate Trump. Are the prosecution lawyers less afraid?

Everyone should try that now at every job, or even when paying your bills?

"well I've paid on time for 20 years so I get this one free"

LOL😂😅😄😆
Imagine if, as a kid I thought my allowance was too small. So I asked my mom for twenty bucks for a field trip that only costs eight, and pocketed the extra twelve? I would have explaining that logic to the postal strap.

Forum List

Back