Zone1 Why was Jesus crucified?

He went to Jerusalem and attacked the ROMAN CLIENT money changers in the
Temple Court Yard. The power base under threat by Jesus et al was the ROMAN
CONTROL on the Temple------the prime movers in that threat to the Roman
control were the PHARISEES. For people not "caring a fig"----they certainly
went to the considerable trouble of crucifying them BY THE THOUSANDS. Try to
cope with reality.
Romans controlled the temple? Where is the evidence that the Romans crucified thousands?

The Jews weren't Roman and Herod Antipas had ignored Jesus for three years.
Of course the jews were not romans---the Romans got a thrill out of crucifying
people and their sluts liked to watch people kill each other----THRILLS. They founded
the chirstian "religion" and canon law and entertained their sluts with AUTO DE FE
PARTIES Herod did not kill Jesus----he killed his cousin John for the ROMAN cause

Actually yes.
oh-----you don't like to read? Long ago I discovered that most muslims and NO
IRANIANS ever read the koran------but even as a kid I knew that people who call
themselves christians never read the "new testament" and certainly not the "old" one

oh-----you don't like to read? Long ago I discovered that most muslims and NO
IRANIANS ever read the koran------but even as a kid I knew that people who call
themselves christians never read the "new testament" and certainly not the "old" one
I have read both the old and new Testament several times. I never heard the Romans controlled the temple.

- and worse a book written in their victims name a religion of servitude the opposite for why there was a crucifixion.

How do you know that?

the mere fact the individual was crucified -

by the same people, crucifiers that wrote, 400 years later their rendition of those events without the least verifiable reason for the crucifixion itself proving the prevailing religion was the subject matter for those events and climatic conclusion. as bringing forth from those events a new religion - however not the religion their victim died for.

the mere fact the individual was crucified -

by the same people, crucifiers that wrote, 400 years later their rendition of those events without the least verifiable reason for the crucifixion itself proving the prevailing religion was the subject matter for those events and climatic conclusion. as bringing forth from those events a new religion - however not the religion their victim died for.
The gospels were written 50-80 years after the crucifixion.

The gospels were written 50-80 years after the crucifixion.

- and you have the archives they preserved w/ those in them, the originals to write their 4th century c-bible - for your reference for that book. written over a 100 year time frame.

- proving the prevailing religion was the subject matter for those events ... bringing forth from those events a new religion - however not the religion their victim died for.

the post was - rome or judaism - what evolved from those events from the beginning - a new religion - the true reason for the 1st century events.

- judaism died, they hang onto a corps and believe hereditary idolatry is heavenly.

I have read both the old and new Testament several times. I never heard the Romans controlled the temple.
I read hundreds of superman comics and never "HEARD" that a person named
jesus died crucified and then woke up three days later----I did hear---in a mosque
that such an idiotic story is a perverse lie invented by filthy liars called christians
who are THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAM. It was on a GOOD FRIDAY more than 60
years ago. I also "HEARD" ---reading a history book in the anglican founded town
of my childhood----that Rome was founded by twin babies Rommulus and Remus
who were nursed by wolves.

I read hundreds of superman comics and never "HEARD" that a person named
jesus died crucified and then woke up three days later----I did hear---in a mosque
that such an idiotic story is a perverse lie invented by filthy liars called christians
who are THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAM. It was on a GOOD FRIDAY more than 60
years ago. I also "HEARD" ---reading a history book in the anglican founded town
of my childhood----that Rome was founded by twin babies Rommulus and Remus
who were nursed by wolves.
Everyone knows the foundation myth about Rome
What's your point?

Forum List

Back