Zone1 Why was Jesus crucified?

they spent 100 years writing their 10000 page 4th century christian bible - and failed to provide even a rudimentary archive of the documents used to write their book nor preserved otherwise a single document to verify the validity of anything they wrote.

the crucifiers simply used the notoriety of the 1st century heavenly religious itinerant for their own purposes with little regard for their and those that gave their lives for religious liberation to construe their own religion of servitude and denial.

they spent 100 years writing their 10000 page 4th century christian bible - and failed to provide even a rudimentary archive of the documents used to write their book nor preserved otherwise a single document to verify the validity of anything they wrote.

the crucifiers simply used the notoriety of the 1st century heavenly religious itinerant for their own purposes with little regard for their and those that gave their lives for religious liberation to construe their own religion of servitude and denial.
thanks---I am forwarding your post to his excellency---- Francis

thanks---I am forwarding your post to his excellency---- Francis

surly not, francis has a pulse - you mean your hero ratzinger -

1696467788045.jpeg

he claimed to love the jews ... oh, were you at his funeral. sorry.

fortunately---Rabbi Gamaliel left extensive AUTHENTIC writings. Seems
the jelly-bean ladies prefer to ignore them-----clearly, PAUL is either confused or misrepresented -----you know in which book..
Simply show us these records that refute any of the New Testament records....concluded by Paul or any New Testament author. You will not because you cannot. The question is do any Hebrew records refute 1st century history............since the Hebrew text was lost to history for almost 2000 years. If Gamaliel recorded any history it was in Septuagint Greek (the universal language). In Fact the original Hebrew text known as Paleo Hebrew was completely abandoned around 70AD.....with the total destruction of Biblical Israel by the Roman Empire. You will not present any text from Gamaliel in the original Hebrew, because you cannot. By BC 230 no one used the Hebrew language as the majority of Jews were ignorant of their own heritage.........The Septuagint Translation of the Old Testament was in use 2 centuries before the Christ was born.

But you are going to disprove the N.T. some 22 hundred years after the original language was lost to history.......only recently recovered by those who are pretending to be presenting text that contradicts the Septugaint translations of the old text. Many Jews did not even speak Hebrew, they spoke Aramaic or Konine Greek during the age of Gamaliel

Simply show us these records that refute any of the New Testament records....concluded by Paul or any New Testament author. You will not because you cannot. The question is do any Hebrew records refute 1st century history............since the Hebrew text was lost to history for almost 2000 years. If Gamaliel recorded any history it was in Septuagint Greek (the universal language). In Fact the original Hebrew text known as Paleo Hebrew was completely abandoned around 70AD.....with the total destruction of Biblical Israel by the Roman Empire. You will not present any text from Gamaliel in the original Hebrew, because you cannot. By BC 230 no one used the Hebrew language as the majority of Jews were ignorant of their own heritage.........The Septuagint Translation of the Old Testament was in use 2 centuries before the Christ was born.

But you are going to disprove the N.T. some 22 hundred years after the original language was lost to history.......only recently recovered by those who are pretending to be presenting text that contradicts the Septugaint translations of the old text. Many Jews did not even speak Hebrew, they spoke Aramaic or Konine Greek during the age of Gamaliel
your dense ignorance does not surprise me. I grew up in a christian town. My little playmates were christians---they,
TRULY believed that Jesus ate bacon and eggs for breakfast

your dense ignorance does not surprise me. I grew up in a christian town. My little playmates were christians---they,
TRULY believed that Jesus ate bacon and eggs for breakfast
Deflection: How does anything you just presented relate to a request to provide the information you claimed exists from the Rabbi Gamaliel? Question? Futher: How do any of your imaginary Christian friends relate to the information that you claimed existed from Rabbi Gamaliel that refutes his student.....Saul of Tarsus?

Just how "think" do you "stupid" others to be? :eusa_hand: Why do you even attempt to argue about the content of the Holy Scriptures.......when its clear you would not know scripture if jumped and bit you on the keyster?

If the majority of Hebrew peoples had lost their culture

and by 230 BC no one used the Hebrew language and the majority of Jews were ignorant of their own heritage

why is it today most all Jews in Israel are still speaking ancient Hebrew - why is it today that all Jews around their world a very well educated about their heritage ?

this is a very manipulated situation due to the fact that by 70 Ad the Hebrew society and Hebrew culture was completely removed from the land of Israel.

Rome completely destroyed the Hebrew temple and destroyed everything and everyone centered around the core of ALL Hebrew culture, Hebrew language and Hebrew tradition -

for the last
2,000 years this has been an ongoing political, religious, social, emotional and historical brutal military war that has been waged in violence, butchery, torture and propaganda by Rome and the Trinitarian powers, - - - an eternal extermination campaign

simultaneously {+ at the same time +} the Islamic military powers since the 7 th century also have waged a 1,500 war against the Hebrew peoples also in violence, butchery, torture and propaganda.

when we look back upon Hebrew religion, culture, language and traditions we can see the efforts of the Pagan Roman military world mob , then the Trinitarian military world mob and the Islamic military world mob to destroy everything orbiting around the Hebrew

manuscripts - artifacts - books - family traditions - religious traditions - Hebrew social rights and the very Hebrew people have been devalued and silenced and removed from world history and vilified and made illegal for the last 2000 years in the Roman Catholic Trinitarian and Islamic areas of all of the controlled world powers.

yet today the Hebrew people still have their Scriptures, Language and still hold to important traditions because they themselves never lost or abandoned their true history and identity.

in fact, - pagan Rome made it illegal to possess anything in writing or symbolic regarding the Hebrew and Greek scriptures for over 300 years with violence, torture and extermination and bloody horrific unspeakable persecution of hundreds of thousands of people.

In AD 303, the Roman Emperor Diocletian issued an edict to destroy Christians and their Bibles. The persecution that followed was brutal.

The Roman Pontiff Diocletian was the best at destroying Bibles he was so successful that he constructed a physical stone monument hovering over a burned Bible to commemorate his great success

Diocletian built a great stone monument on which he wrote his triumphant words:

“Extincto nomene Christianorum” - (“The name Christian is extinguished”)

sadly I do believe that the Hebrews survival

orbits around the demand that the Hebrews must conduct a yearly Gay Pride Parade in downtown Jerusalem with pink balloons and frizzy sprinkles around the temple mount

and also the Hebrews must make many Translations of their scriptures in other languages that match up - and " Batch Up " to the Trinitarian Translations

this is a very critical price and " a must " - in survival of your family in Israel today - the Pagans and Trinitarians are mutually appeased.

what would we do to save our little baby boy or little newborn baby girl.

one Gay Pride Parade would ensure the support of America for the next 70 years

a single Hebrew based publishing company making an exact duplicate copy of the Trinitarian Bible Translation

would drive Trinitarian congregations in America into a fit of ecstasy and rapture - securing American support and the safety of Hebrew children and families in Israel for the next 70 years

just as long as the Hebrew people in Israel are picked off one by one and massacred in smaller groups and remain helpless victims and weakened - everything is fine

Last edited:
Deflection: How does anything you just presented relate to a request to provide the information you claimed exists from the Rabbi Gamaliel? Question? Futher: How do any of your imaginary Christian friends relate to the information that you claimed existed from Rabbi Gamaliel that refutes his student.....Saul of Tarsus?

Just how "think" do you "stupid" others to be? :eusa_hand: Why do you even attempt to argue about the content of the Holy Scriptures.......when its clear you would not know scripture if jumped and bit you on the keyster?
lol-----you "know" "HOLY" scriptures??

for the last 2,000 years this has been an ongoing political, religious, social, emotional and historical brutal military war that has been waged in violence, butchery, torture and propaganda by Rome and the Trinitarian powers,

what are you blaming - try ... hereditary idolatry. as good a reason as any. or apartheid heaven, together the two sisters of judaism.

clue, even the heavenly look down on the selfish. good luck.

without doubt never crossed their mind w/out ketchup in hand - or more surely that jesus would ever sacrifice 5000 fish ...
speaking of Ketchup----ask a Pakistani from whence cometh
chilli peppers or shish kebab ---historically, A small quantity of
baked flour dough crumbs and a few fish can be TRANSFORMED
into lots of GEFILTE FISH (which IMO constitutes fish abuse)

the most powerful forces of Islam and Trinitarianism do not even have a single Hebrew Biblical Manuscript, Fragment or FLAKE nor ShaRardary dating before 1000 AD

everything involving Hebrew Bible before 1000 Ad was completely destroyed, there is nothing in HEBREW before 1000 - that Trinitarians have preserved or emulated for the Old Testament

the Jews alone, themselves have managed to have replenished what is - the complete Old Testament

REMAINING IN HEBREW ANCIENT LANGUAGE - which Trinitarians dare not represent

the Jews alone, themselves have managed to have replenished what is - the complete Old Testament

clue us learned one, who else would bother ...

would that be the heavenly etched tablets w/ 10 commandments claimed by the liar moses - that never existed, the same as their rendition of a serpent in the garden of eden. and the silly idea of monotheism for a boundless heavenly everlasting.

clue us learned one, who else would bother ...

would that be the heavenly etched tablets w/ 10 commandments claimed by the liar moses - that never existed, the same as their rendition of a serpent in the garden of eden. and the silly idea of monotheism for a boundless heavenly everlasting.
typical dumb Goy-guy---He blames the poor snake.
A snake does not even have a brain---just a few ganglia up
there. Snakes do what snakes do by instinct

A snake does not even have a brain

so sad - physical, metaphysical physiology can not function without its unique spiritual content the inseparable components of life.

the physiology dictates what cns is necessary for their survival and is no less detailed than any other being. all are equal.

the judaic belief of a serpent in the garden of eden responsible for humanities downfall is a speculation unique to them and those other desert dwellers that would succumb to such an illiterate conclusion than the true heavenly decision by a&e to attain their own self determination than to worship books of lies.

so sad - physical, metaphysical physiology can not function without its unique spiritual content the inseparable components of life.

the physiology dictates what cns is necessary for their survival and is no less detailed than any other being. all are equal.

the judaic belief of a serpent in the garden of eden responsible for humanities downfall is a speculation unique to them and those other desert dwellers that would succumb to such an illiterate conclusion than the true heavenly decision by a&e to attain their own self determination than to worship books of lies.
who told you THAT?-----Mrs Shiva---KALI?

/

For me - after 25 years of trying to fully view the online materials for the Dead Sea Scrolls I have found that one must be financially invested and academically associated with a n organization for studying and paying money be EDUCATED about topical and subjects and parts of the - Dead Sea Scrolls as a project for reviewing parts ( EDUCATIONAL SUBJECTS )

as historical educational classes and studies and involved in an educational program or associated with an affiliated organization - in order to see, review and have access to a specific limited range of photos - / limited - of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

I still have been unable to review , study and view all of the Dead Sea Scrolls without giving my Identity, personal address or taking classes and studies involved in educational program - or associated with an affiliated organization approved by the business holdings of the Dead Sea Scroll holdings

the Dead Sea Scrolls for review, need to know - who I am, where I live, what I believe and subscribe to - whom's organization I am associated with

and ultimately - what I will say after receiving a program to view portions of scrolls

are there any other brothers and sisters who also simply believe to be better off - by not distributing personal identity to the government agency

agents need excuses - - without an cause or reason / excuse - - \ the agent discovering things from untoward, off-path sources,. - can compromise the agent,

if needed, this compromise can be also an agent transformed into - Deputy Agent } temp

still, either way /\ we are the bugs who need environment

Forum List

Back