Zone1 Why was Jesus crucified?

He was crucified for our Sins.

- sorry, nothing to do with the event ...

explain how those responsible for their death cold represent heavenly resolution - no less than murder - 1 - needs phony commandments to know right from wrong.

who's kidding who ... jews = romans.

liberation theology, self determination why else were they murdered - throughout the centuries.

I still have been unable to review , study and view all of the Dead Sea Scrolls without giving my Identity, personal address or taking classes and studies involved in educational program - or associated with an affiliated organization approved by the business holdings of the Dead Sea Scroll holdings

seems a little fishy ...

not sure what seanails is up to ... copies of copies - made so by destroying the originals, like arrowheads the very first were the finest in all respects.

/

For me - after 25 years of trying to fully view the online materials for the Dead Sea Scrolls I have found that one must be financially invested and academically associated with a n organization for studying and paying money be EDUCATED about topical and subjects and parts of the - Dead Sea Scrolls as a project for reviewing parts ( EDUCATIONAL SUBJECTS )

as historical educational classes and studies and involved in an educational program or associated with an affiliated organization - in order to see, review and have access to a specific limited range of photos - / limited - of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

I still have been unable to review , study and view all of the Dead Sea Scrolls without giving my Identity, personal address or taking classes and studies involved in educational program - or associated with an affiliated organization approved by the business holdings of the Dead Sea Scroll holdings

the Dead Sea Scrolls for review, need to know - who I am, where I live, what I believe and subscribe to - whom's organization I am associated with

and ultimately - what I will say after receiving a program to view portions of scrolls

are there any other brothers and sisters who also simply believe to be better off - by not distributing personal identity to the government agency

agents need excuses - - without an cause or reason / excuse - - \ the agent discovering things from untoward, off-path sources,. - can compromise the agent,

if needed, this compromise can be also an agent transformed into - Deputy Agent } temp

still, either way /\ we are the bugs who need environment
you can buy the whole thing translated into english in a jewish book store. You can even get the books of the talmud---translated into English---along with the
jewish recipe for transforming base metals into gold

ooh yea !

thank you - that's true, I was only referring to The Complete Dead Sea Scrolls themselves in their original language as existing as the ancient manuscript ARTIFACT itself / - the original documents - these, are not available anywhere online for review

I is my firm belief that -
IF - all of the Dead Sea Scrolls were easily available for the common person to see online, this would create a problem for the Trinitarian Scholarly Societies who have have exaggerated and overly inflated and overstated what is exactly existing in the Dead Sea Scrolls

these exaggerations are why only a translation is available for the common citizen - The Complete Dead Sea Scrolls In English.......... .............. are not the original manuscripts artifacts that would show just how much was added and inserted into what was actually found in the actual body of scrolls.

a translation cannot be verified unless the original is available in honest review - the matter is a controlled, manipulated environment that only the selected may review

Last edited:
ooh yea !

thank you - that's true, I was only referring to The Complete Dead Sea Scrolls themselves in their original language the manuscript ARTIFACT itself / - the original documents - these, are not available anywhere online for review

I is my firm belief that -
IF - all of the Dead Sea Scrolls were easily available for the common person to see online, this would create a problem for the Trinitarian Scholarly Societies who have have exaggerated and overly inflated and overstated what is exactly existing in the Dead Sea Scrolls

these exaggerations are why only a translation is available for the common citizen - The Complete Dead Sea Scrolls In English.......... .............. are not the original manuscripts artifacts that would show just how much was added and inserted into what was actually found in the actual body of scrolls.

a translation cannot be verified unless the original is available in honest review - the matter is a controlled, manipulated environment that only the selected may review
sheeesh who is doing this MANIPULATING and why?

well, it took Trinitarians nearly 2000 years just to make a translation of the Bible into another language outside of ancient Latin - for nearly 2000 years it was illegal and against the law - punishable by torture, death, imprisonment and banishment

all other translations before in the 1582 Catholic Douay Rheims and the 1611 protestant King James translations - all were

unauthorized, banned, illegal, criminal and outlawed. prohibited.

and the catholics and protestant Trinitarians would confiscate all of your materials and translations, take everything that you own from you and run you out of town. -

they would burn them alive, slit the translators throats like a pig, torture them to death or just starve them to death in a prison.

Trinitarians would hang the very ancient manuscripts and the translation being produced around the necks of the translator and burn them alive

screaming in agony with boiling bloody foam pouring out of their mouth and nostrils

nearly 2000 years is a very long wait and required much blood and agony to enforce
effectively to establish the Trinitarian Faith System

the Jews in Israel would not really be able to freely make these ancient documents available online with major negative reproductions - it's just not something a Jew wants to sacrifice their family for. Trinitarian support around the world has a price for Israel

Last edited:
well, it took Trinitarians nearly 2000 years just to make a translation of the Bible into another language outside of ancient Latin - for nearly 2000 years it was illegal and against the law - punishable by torture, death, imprisonment and banishment

all other translations before in the 1582 Catholic Douay Rheims and the 1611 protestant King James translations - all were

unauthorized, banned, illegal, criminal and outlawed. prohibited.

and the catholics and protestant Trinitarians would confiscate all of your materials and translations, take everything that you own from you and run you out of town. -

they would burn them alive, slit the translators throats like a pig, torture them to death or just starve them to death in a prison.

Trinitarians would hang the very ancient manuscripts and the translation being produced around the necks of the translator and burn them alive

screaming in agony with boiling bloody foam pouring out of their mouth and nostrils

nearly 2000 years is a very long wait and required much blood and agony to enforce effectivly
what does that have to do with the dead sea scrolls?

This is in response to the thread about why Jews reject Jesus as Messiah

Answer this question and you get your answer to the other thread.

After all, the rejection of Jesus by the Jewish leaders of the time of Jesus is why he was rejected by Jews today.
Just go and meet baby Cheeeeesus already

suradie DISAGREED----I am not sure as to what she alludes---in her 'disagreement'
Is it the fact that Matthew the ROMAN APPOINTED TAX COLLECTOR was
a shill for Rome?----well were he not he would not have that lucrative job. It is a
fact that the putative "SERMON ON THE MOUNT" is written----putatively BY MATTHEW
in Greek-----not Aramaic, the language of Jesus and the masses. There is more---the
content of that Greek writing----something like---"YOU HAVE BEEN COMMANDED TO HATE
YOUR ENEMIES" where does that commandment come up? -----and knock out their teeth?
Very IMAGINATIVE. It must have gotten screwed up in translation

Roman Law in Matthew 5 41?
Finally, Jesus gives us illustration number three in verse Matthew 5:41. “And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.” Under Roman occupation, a soldier could force a Jew to carry the soldier's pack if the soldier commanded him to do so. The soldier could only force the Jew to carry it one mile.

Jesus was teaching passive resistance.

This is in response to the thread about why Jews reject Jesus as Messiah

Answer this question and you get your answer to the other thread.

After all, the rejection of Jesus by the Jewish leaders of the time of Jesus is why he was rejected by Jews today.
Somewhere I thought I heard that Jesus died for our sins. I got the impression somewhere that that was his whole purpose in coming to Earth. In that case, if the Jews of the time helped to get him crucified, I would say they were part of God's plan and that Christians everywhere owe them an existential-grade amount of gratitude. But, no, Christians hate Jews because they blame them for killing the poor guy. Makes me think the prime criteria for membership in the Christ's-Our-Man club is a complete lack of critical reasoning.

Somewhere I thought I heard that Jesus died for our sins. I got the impression somewhere that that was his whole purpose in coming to Earth. In that case, if the Jews of the time helped to get him crucified, I would say they were part of God's plan and that Christians everywhere owe them an existential-grade amount of gratitude. But, no, Christians hate Jews because they blame them for killing the poor guy. Makes me think the prime criteria for membership in the Christ's-Our-Man club is a complete lack of critical reasoning.
What Christians hate Jews? If you go back to the old Catholic church days, they hunted down Jews and murdered them.

But that was an era when no one had a Bible and no one could hardly read even if they did. They relied only on a political figure, known as the Pope, who pretended to act and talk for God.

Thanks for playing dufus, but the people yelling gas the Jews are not Christians, they are Leftist like yourself.

The Old Testament talks about kinsman-redeemer, a close relative who redeems what is right when something has gone wrong for a kinsman. Doesn't Christianity see our redeemer as the Word of God becoming flesh to redeem mankind from the disobedience entered the world with Adam and Eve and has plagued us since? Christians often refer to our Redeemer as, "Jesus Christ, our brother...." In other words, Kinsman-Redeemer.

Somewhere I thought I heard that Jesus died for our sins ... In that case, if the Jews of the time helped to get him crucified, I would say they were part of God's plan and that Christians everywhere owe them an existential-grade amount of gratitude.

heard from the 4th century christian bible and the jews did him a favor - could that be double jeopardy as possibly neither were true.

jesus taught self determination - sin no more and their mission also the repudiation of judaism the false heavenly personifications of moses ... may also and most likely were the reasons for his crucifixion.

What nonsense! You assume everyone hates Jews. It's not so, but you keep it up.

Christian’s are the biggest supporters of Jews in the world. Because we know they’re Gods chosen.

What Christians hate Jews? If you go back to the old Catholic church days, they hunted down Jews and murdered them.

But that was an era when no one had a Bible and no one could hardly read even if they did. They relied only on a political figure, known as the Pope, who pretended to act and talk for God.

Thanks for playing dufus, but the people yelling gas the Jews are not Christians, they are Leftist like yourself.
Jesus told the Israelite religious leaders off( Matt 23). He assured them the religion was cut off of being Gods chosen( Matt 23:38)-unless they do verse 39, its been over 1950 years, they outright refuse and are still cut off. Spiritual Israel is Gods chosen now, from every tribe, people and tongue. John had 0 idea what the religion would be called in these last days, he referenced Israel in revelation, just meaning-Gods chosen, not literal Israel.

Roman Law in Matthew 5 41?
Finally, Jesus gives us illustration number three in verse Matthew 5:41. “And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.” Under Roman occupation, a soldier could force a Jew to carry the soldier's pack if the soldier commanded him to do so. The soldier could only force the Jew to carry it one mile.

Jesus was teaching passive resistance.
So? what else is new?----that level of conciliation has been a FACT OF LIVE for jews thruout
the thousands of years of Syrian, Roman, Christian and Muslim oppression. The goal was
SURVIVAL. -----very typical of the PHARISEE POV.

Forum List

Back