Zone1 Why Most People End up in Hell (Jesus himself said this)

Before the printing press and mass public education (reading) I can understand the importance of priests, cardinals and a Pope. Today a person can read the Bible and study in depth commentary on his own.

I have read the entire Bible several times and read a number of commentary books on Christianity. I believe many Catholics will go to heaven but I also believe the same for Protestants. I believe faith is more important than works but feel a true Christian will have some works to show. The Pope seems to be a nice guy but I question if all or even any Popes have been God’s representatives on earth.
I haVe studied the papacy and Vatican II

I don't have time to write out all that I've learned (that would take a LONG time) but I do KNOW (and will say) one thing: the Vatican was highjacked by evildoers, groups of them who hate the Catholic Church and had been wanting to take it over for centuries (at least since the 1700s). They may have succeeded in this by way of murder. Some say (I haven't seen all the data on this) that Pius XII was murdered. Of course his character has been murdered by all the lies and innuendo spread about how he was in cahoots w/ Hitler.. What a lie. He hid Jews in the Vatican and told monasteries to open their doors to them, which they did. He knew when saying something would cause Hitler to commit more atrocities.. etc, etc.

But anyhow... we haven't had a valid Catholic pope since 1958. And no, I do not make such accusations lightly. Again, I have studied this issue rather in depth, certainly far more in depth than most (any?) Catholics on the board or maybe elsewhere...

It is idolatry to worship ‘consecrated’ bread? The Catholic Church says that, during Mass, the bread and wine literally turn into the body, blood, soul, and divinity of Jesus Christ. Catholics are taught to bow before the bread and to worship it. According to Catholic Canon Law, Catholics are supposed to worship the Eucharist (consecrated bread and wine) with "supreme adoration." They also pray to it.

Only the Catholic priest has the power to make the wafer and juice change, what incredible supernaturalism this is. So why is the blood not in his body? Why is His body not His body? Where does the Bible teach about priests turning the wafer and juice into Jesus, where did Jesus say they can do this? He didn’t. This is all made up by a church that refuses to give the gospel message to its people to be saved so that the people can give it to others.
you may want to get a few facts before posting

it is not "juice" and wafers.. it is bread and wine. Also you could peruse John, Chapter 6:27-72

so Jesus is in a building?

sometimes

although lately, who knows? Satan has taken over the Vatican sect. Maybe Jesus is still there, though.. since He promised He would never leave nor forsake us. "I am with you always, until the end..." Mt 28:20

however, I have been in some supposed Catholic "churches" where I did not immediately or even not so immediately sense this Presence... as was once the case (used to sense it every time I entered a Church...)

"Because of iniquity, the love of many will grow cold" (reference to the last days)

and there are other scriptures I could apply...

Why declare that YOU DON'T KNOW.........then pretend that you knew all along? Verbatim, "I don't know that GRACE means FAVOR". I once met someone who was never wrong, except ONCE.......turns out, he was never wrong, he was simply mistaking. :wink:

Another example of finding Grace through God that demonstrates that Works alone or Grace through Faith alone is not sufficient to enter the kingdom of God...i.e, the church given to Jesus by the Father. Read and comprehend the Conversion of Cornelius' household. It was God who sent Peter, telling him that he should go to the house of Cornelius after an angel communicated with Cornelius in a dream, declaring your prayers and alms (doing good works for the poor) have come up for a "memorial" before God. (Memorial: recognition/favor from authority) -- Acts 10:3-7

Was these works alone enough to save Cornelius and his household? Even when God intervenes in a supernatural fashion, this does not overrule the established method of gaining entrance into the kingdom of God. Cornelius was commanded to repent and be baptized in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.....even after the Holy Spirit fell upon the house of Cornelious......baptism was the final instruction to Cornelious. "Can any man forbid water, that these should be baptized........" -- Acts 10:47
I'm not sure what your main point is here?

?

I haVe studied the papacy and Vatican II

I don't have time to write out all that I've learned (that would take a LONG time) but I do KNOW (and will say) one thing: the Vatican was highjacked by evildoers, groups of them who hate the Catholic Church and had been wanting to take it over for centuries (at least since the 1700s). They may have succeeded in this by way of murder. Some say (I haven't seen all the data on this) that Pius XII was murdered. Of course his character has been murdered by all the lies and innuendo spread about how he was in cahoots w/ Hitler.. What a lie. He hid Jews in the Vatican and told monasteries to open their doors to them, which they did. He knew when saying something would cause Hitler to commit more atrocities.. etc, etc.

But anyhow... we haven't had a valid Catholic pope since 1958. And no, I do not make such accusations lightly. Again, I have studied this issue rather in depth, certainly far more in depth than most (any?) Catholics on the board or maybe elsewhere...
Interesting. I have heard people say similar things before about the Catholic Church. It would seem there is a problem.

Interesting. I have heard people say similar things before about the Catholic Church. It would seem there is a problem.
Understatement of the century!

"a problem" does not begin to say it. The Church appears, in fact, to be entirely GONE from the planet... except that it is not. The Church is forever, as Jesus said (Mt 16:18). Then there is Mt 28:20

"Behold, I am with you always, even until the end"

But the Church is no longer in the Vatican. Can't people SEE this clearly? What kind of pope (priest of God) says the vile things Francis (and others before him) have said?

The Sedevacantist position is the only thing that give us all the pieces to the puzzle of what the devil (literally) is wrong in the CC

the only logical position.. but most Catholics reject it.

Forum List

Back