Why is the USA defending UKRAINE?

sud9a2t31ej81.jpg
@francoHFW

@dudmuck

Someone get a camera and take a picture, this is rich!

Cultural Marxists posturing against Russia, like little miniature John Birchers and little midget Joe McCarthys!

The same Russia where cultural Marxism got its start!!!

Ya'll zipperheads weren't like this before Trump. He must have really fucked up your heads.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: ...
Ukraine is not NATO.

Why is the US meddling in the business of other soverign nations?

Why, specifically, is this good for US citizens?
we signed an agreement with ukraine to help defend them for turning over their nukes after the fall of the ussr

moreover, we shouldn’t stand by when another country invades another to conquer it

Ukraine is not NATO.

Have to protect sonny boy Hunter's financial interests maybe?
Ukraine is not NATO.

Have to protect Hunter's cash flow.

hunter quit that job long ago, a job he was experienced in and educated for. try reality and change the damn channel super dupe.
LOL. Spin all you like. BTW I guess papa Joe got the prosecutor fired investigating his son, who if it were Trump would be in jail by now.

This is 1938 and the Sudetenland Crisis all over again...

With no Munich in-sight...

We need a Churchill leading the way...

The jury is still out but I worry that we've actually got another Neville Chamberlain on our hands...

by "strong" you seem to mean criminal.
He has the best interests of his country at heart, I will say that much for him. Biden is nowhere near his skill level. The "Big Guy" is more of a petty criminal. He was more than satisfied to get his 10% of the Ukrainian, Russian, and Chinese money that went to his crackhead son Hunter.

Quite an underachiever that Joe is. Quite an underachiever as a Senator and President too, I must say.

The jury is still out but I worry that we've actually got another Neville Chamberlain on our hands...
Seeing the freedoms we are losing here at home, I do not feel as concerned as I should be. What am I supposed to be backing up? To many spoiled asses here and to many people making money on hate games.

Ukraine is not NATO.

Yeah I feel like if Putin wants Ukraine back, let him have it. Why do we have to get involved and then Russia may go after us in some way. He does have a good point Ukraine was always apart of Russia in the Soviet Union and the past, so maybe it does belong to Russia. I can see his side to his argument. I mean I don't see it really worth fighting over. He wants the SOVIET UNION back the way it was in the 80's well let him have it. I honestly don't see it as being that awful.

We've got as whole (GOP) party of them

Forum List

Back