Why is the USA defending UKRAINE?

How many troops has the CiC committed to defending the Ukraine? How many divisions is he willing to send in against Russia?

I think it's 0.

How many of Biden's devotees at Berkeley or NYU are willing to volunteer for the front lines and die in Ukraine?

I suspect none, and if he'd roll up a recruitment bus to any of these liberal schools, his supposed supporters would tell him to go fuck himself.

whatever you say, brainwashed functional moron traitor to america... change the *** **** channel stupid.
walnut-bag-14188439.jpg

History shows when one Totaltarian style government wars on another country and grabs territory they will not stop there once victorious they will look to grab more and there will be no concern about the human cost. If not stopped they will be on our doorstep. As a community of citizens comes together to halt the influx of crime from taking over a community so must the community of nations banned together against those who wish harm to free people.

How many troops has the CiC committed to defending the Ukraine? How many divisions is he willing to send in against Russia?

I think it's 0.
That's where it need to stay. We can't be the world's police, we need to stay out of this battle, it is not ours.

I am Latvian.

Riga is 50% ethnic Russian.

Latvia is NATO.

If Russia invades the Baltics….which they will do on the CURRENT PATH. NATO should defend,,,,not the US unilaterally.

In retrospect a wrong decision to fill NATO with all these tiny nations who are also populated with lots of Russians.
Latvia and the other Baltic nations are not defendable.

History shows when one Totaltarian style government wars on another country and grabs territory they will not stop there once victorious they will look to grab more and there will be no concern about the human cost. If not stopped they will be on our doorstep. As a community of citizens comes together to halt the influx of crime from taking over a community so must the community of nations banned together against those who wish harm to free people.

Has China assisted N. Korea yet to overrun the south?
So much for your Domino Theory....

I think it's 0.

Apparently someone slept through Sleepy Joe's speech.

He said that he's moving additional U.S. troops to the Baltic states on NATO’s eastern flank bordering Russia.
Now tell me this: How do you think Putin's going to react when we put additional troops right on his border?

Forum List

Back