Leaving Them Speechless

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
That would be our Democrat voting colleagues who simply follow orders, not being allowed to question or to think.

And.....they will be left speechless.

That’s why one can never get answers as to why they support the following:

1.Democrats support censorship in opposition to the United States Constitution:

. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors 2of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

2. Gun laws empower criminals. Democrats favor all sorts of limitations on folks defending themselves, but can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals.

3. What benefit does America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
Why???

4. And a perfect example of Democrat’s inability to think, ….I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.
Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.
Orwell predicted the Pavlovian Conditioning that Democrats are subjected to, susceptible to, but named it for Emmanuel Goldstein.

5. Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2.

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia. Yet the brain-dead will claim Republicans favor the Kremlin.

OK….you voted for Democrats…..clearly an irrational action.

Can you explain the above five queries, or would you use an insanity defense????

Last edited:
3. What benefit does America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
Why???
You have a good point there hon. None obviously!
But in the case of the 5+1 nuclear deal with Iran, all the parties to the agreement -1 had accomplished a deal that prevented nuclear weapons. Or at least was supposedly preventing nuclear weapons in Iran, which supposedly didn't wish to possess nuclear weapons.

And now in reference to Iran at least, it appears that they are imagining a fate as horrible as Iraq's in which they have learned that they do indeed need the nuclear deterrent!

It's hard to say, when weighed against Iran's claims that their religion prohibits nukes?

guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
Why???

Currently America is the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism in that the US has started and led 40 +- wars of aggression since the end of WW2!

My other example of Iran, has started none, or possibly 'one' on Iraq, with US support.

You have a good point there hon. None obviously!
But in the case of the 5+1 nuclear deal with Iran, all the parties to the agreement -1 had accomplished a deal that prevented nuclear weapons. Or at least was supposedly preventing nuclear weapons in Iran, which supposedly didn't wish to possess nuclear weapons.

And now in reference to Iran at least, it appears that they are imagining a fate as horrible as Iraq's in which they have learned that they do indeed need the nuclear deterrent!

It's hard to say, when weighed against Iran's claims that their religion prohibits nukes?

Currently America is the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism in that the US has started and led 40 +- wars of aggression since the end of WW2!

My other example of Iran, has started none, or possibly 'one' on Iraq, with US support.

".... Iran, which supposedly didn't wish to possess nuclear weapons."

An example of the sort of diaphanous lie that all the totalitarian supporters post.

Hardly worth a response.

".... Iran, which supposedly didn't wish to possess nuclear weapons."

An example of the sort of diaphanous lie that all the totalitarian supporters post.

Hardly worth a response.
Hardly a response! As a Canadian atheist who doesn't judge Islamic states on the basis of their religious nonsense beliefs, I take Iran's word for their brand of Islam not allowing nuclear weapons on their soil.

But really, who cares? No nation is going to stage a pre-emptive nuclear strike on another country, except with the exception of the US or the Zionist apartheid regime. It would obviously be suicidal.

Only the US or the Zionist regime could possibly think they could be the first (second) to start a nuclear war that didn't result in a counter strike. It could be possible!

Iran doing it? No way hon! That would be like China taking out 250,000,000 Americans and not getting it back X3! You must hear that often.

Because you unable to respond.

Here's your chance to prove that I am never wrong:

. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors 2of their right of free speech.

2. Gun laws empower criminals. Democrats favor all sorts of limitations on folks defending themselves, but can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals.

Why???

4. And a perfect example of Democrat’s inability to think, ….I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.
Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.
Orwell predicted the Pavlovian Conditioning that Democrats are subjected to, susceptible to, but named it for Emmanuel Goldstein.

5. Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2.

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia. Yet the brain-dead will claim Republicans favor the Kremlin.

Can you explain the above five queries, or would you use an insanity defense????

Hardly a response! As a Canadian atheist who doesn't judge Islamic states on the basis of their religious nonsense beliefs, I take Iran's word for their brand of Islam not allowing nuclear weapons on their soil.

But really, who cares? No nation is going to stage a pre-emptive nuclear strike on another country, except with the exception of the US or the Zionist apartheid regime. It would obviously be suicidal.

Only the US or the Zionist regime could possibly think they could be the first (second) to start a nuclear war that didn't result in a counter strike. It could be possible!

Iran doing it? No way hon! That would be like China taking out 250,000,000 Americans and not getting it back X3! You must hear that often.

... you're a Marxist.

By definition an atheist and by admission, in favor of genocide and censorship.

In short.....the lowest of the low, an enemy of mankind and of civilization.

You probably hear that a lot.

I'm listening to the various broadcasts of the big news..."Biden.....Ukraine.....sanctions.....Putin.....invade...'

Have you noticed that none of the news reports are reporting, correctly, that Biden made this happen with the stroke of his pen:
Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

Russia's #1 export is gas/oil.....and we could have stymied it as Trump would have done.

Y'know....before the Democrats stole the election and empowered Putin.

PC buy American
f this doesn't prove Putin had pee tapes of rump nothing does. rump still undermining our Nation.
------
Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

In the world's countries that aren't totally infested with more guns than people, the criminals decided against guns in the commission of crimes. And the police walked the streets without the need for guns.

However, the American mindset of murder by gun couldn't be held at bay forever.

Gun laws empower criminals, police, and citizens alike, to kill each other for the mere sport of stopping a child from stealing candy from the corner store.

About 20,000 times a year hon!

I'm listening to the various broadcasts of the big news..."Biden.....Ukraine.....sanctions.....Putin.....invade...'

Have you noticed that none of the news reports are reporting, correctly, that Biden made this happen with the stroke of his pen:
Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

Russia's #1 export is gas/oil.....and we could have stymied it as Trump would have done.

Y'know....before the Democrats stole the election and empowered Putin.
When you come back down to earth and talk sense hon, we end up in agreement on some issues. This is one of them.

The difference on me seeing it as America's aggression and you seeing it as Biden's is of little importance.

PC buy American
f this doesn't prove Putin had pee tapes of rump nothing does. rump still undermining our Nation.
------
Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Eddie.....I know you must have dropped by to refute my OP.......and certainly item #5, the financial windfall that the Democrats gave Putin by ending Trump's energy independence.

Let's see if you can answer what seems to have irked you so.....or will I have left you speechless.

Why???

When you come back down to earth and talk sense hon, we end up in agreement on some issues. This is one of them.

The difference on me seeing it as America's aggression and you seeing it as Biden's is of little importance.

Don't you get it, scum.....you are, just like Putin, Stalin, Hitler.....a Marxist.

An enemy of humanity.

Get lost.

You're not insane, just completely amoral. If a lie advances your ideology it is acceptable. Trump would be proud of you.

If you wish to see my refuting of these recycled bits of trash, feel free to look for my previous posts.

You're not insane, just completely amoral. If a lie advances your ideology it is acceptable. Trump would be proud of you.

If you wish to see my refuting of these recycled bits of trash, feel free to look for my previous posts.

Lie???

You know I never lie....and I'm never wrong.
Watch me force you to prove it.....leaving your speechless:

one can never get answers as to why they support the following:

1.Support censorship in opposition to the United States Constitution:

2. Gun laws, when they can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals.

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia.

That would be our Democrat voting colleagues who simply follow orders, not being allowed to question or to think.

And.....they will be left speechless.

That’s why one can never get answers as to why they support the following:

Why???

542333-3c5212a30798f488db5450c9c67a1cf0.jpg

This is why they are mentally ill by being leftists.

Forum List

Back