Drunken Democrat House Candidate Curses, Makes Racist Remarks to Teenagers at Sleepover

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
"Drunken Democrat House Candidate Curses, Makes Racist Remarks to Teenagers at Sleepover. " That is what actually happened. That's what the headline should read. But if you read only the leftwing AP headline, you might think "Oh, a politician, probably a Republican because it's Oklahoma, attended her daughter's sleepover. Maybe a little weird, because Republicans are like that. And maybe she apologized just because it wasn't the most appropriate look. "

No, this is a lot more than that. This is a Democrat leftwing lawyer getting drunk around kids, then revealing her true ugly racist personality, then LYING about even being there after getting caught.

"A U.S. House candidate in Oklahoma has apologized after reports that she became intoxicated at a Valentine's Day weekend sleepover for middle-school-aged girls, berated several of the children and vomited in a hamper. Democrat Abby Broyles, 32, told television station KFOR that she had an adverse reaction after drinking wine and taking sleep medication given to her by a friend. Parents and at least one of the girls who were at the sleepover told the online news outlet NonDoc, which first reported the story, that Broyles used profanity and berated several of the 12- and 13-year-old girls at the party, commenting on one girl’s acne and another’s Hispanic ethnicity."

"Adverse reaction" my ass. She was drunk as a skunk.

See, Marxist AP didn't really want to report this, so they wrote a bland nondescript headline and the hid the offender's political party, hoping their braindead audience would pass the story by. They know there is an excellent chance Broyles will have to drop out of the race if this gets widely known, so let's put the damper on it.

Last edited:
The great thing about consuming too much alcohol is that it lowers inhibitions, which in turn brings out what you really think about a topic, like Mel Gibson's rant about the Jews, which he never expressed to the public when sober. So, if you want someone you know to express their deep-down feelings about someone or something, just get them good and drunk and you will then know.

"Drunken Democrat House Candidate Curses, Makes Racist Remarks to Teenagers at Sleepover. " That is what actually happened. That's what the headline should read. But if you read only the leftwing AP headline, you might think "Oh, a politician, probably a Republican because it's Oklahoma, attended her daughter's sleepover. Maybe a little weird, because Republicans are like that. And maybe she apologized just because it wasn't the most appropriate look. "

No, this is a lot more than that. This is a Democrat leftwing lawyer getting drunk around kids, then revealing her true ugly racist personality, then LYING about even being there after getting caught.

"A U.S. House candidate in Oklahoma has apologized after reports that she became intoxicated at a Valentine's Day weekend sleepover for middle-school-aged girls, berated several of the children and vomited in a hamper. Democrat Abby Broyles, 32, told television station KFOR that she had an adverse reaction after drinking wine and taking sleep medication given to her by a friend. Parents and at least one of the girls who were at the sleepover told the online news outlet NonDoc, which first reported the story, that Broyles used profanity and berated several of the 12- and 13-year-old girls at the party, commenting on one girl’s acne and another’s Hispanic ethnicity."

See, Marxist AP didn't really want to report this, so they wrote a bland nondescript headline and the hid the offender's political party, hoping their braindead audience would pass the story by. They know there is an excellent chance Broyles will have to drop out of the race if this gets widely known, so let's put the damper on it.
Yep, AP is untrustworthy because they are part of the Crazy Democrat Cult

Note. The AP changed their headline since I first posted. The original said "US. House Candidate Apologizes To Girls After Sleepover." I see now they've added in the part about intoxication. Probably read my post.

.... Ok so someone gets drunk at a sleepover and says a few things when they are drunk they should of not said... so ? who cares??? Ok she said it at a sleepover not on CNN what's the big issue? It is just a stupid sleepover for crying out loud! who cares ! We are going to cry over spilled milk about what happens at a stupid teenage sleepover? Big deal are you kidding me? A sleepover we are going to make an issue over? You know how ridiculous this is to make such a huge big deal over sleepover? Omg you have any idea how many stupid things I did and said at sleepovers/parties? Get real people

.... Ok so someone gets drunk at a sleepover and says a few things when they are drunk they should of not said... so ? who cares??? Ok she said it at a sleepover not on CNN what's the big issue? It is just a stupid sleepover for crying out loud! who cares ! We are going to cry over spilled milk about what happens at a stupid teenage sleepover? Big deal are you kidding me? A sleepover we are going to make an issue over? You know how ridiculous this is to make such a huge big deal over sleepover? Omg you have any idea how many stupid things I did and said at sleepovers/parties? Get real people
TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM

one side gets all dumbass, the other side follows.

The Party of Racial Equality.....

Sounds to me as if she traumatized and scared these kids: that is why it got reported to the news. She should drop out of that race, not that it's likely a leftist will be elected in Oklahoma, fortunately.

You know how ridiculous this is to make such a huge big deal over sleepover? Omg you have any idea how many stupid things I did and said at sleepovers/parties? Get real people
You were an adult at the time butting in on a teenage slumber party, you are saying?

And drinking yourself drunk and dirty? To the point that the kids reported the behavior and the parents called the cops or the news?

I hope you didn't do any of those things as an adult, because that would be pretty bad.

Note. The AP changed their headline since I first posted. The original said "US. House Candidate Apologizes To Girls After Sleepover." I see now they've added in the part about intoxication. Probably read my post.

Lol. Your self-importance is hysterically funny.

Forum List

Back