Why is the USA defending UKRAINE?

WWIII would be nothing more than the destruction of Russia by it’s richer, better equipped neighbors. Russia would be crushed. They already can’t even manage the Ukrainian resistance.
The only thing that makes anyone listen to the degenerate criminal Russia at all is their nuclear arsenal.

No threat? Russia has 2nd largest stockpile of nukes on earth. Who knows how nuts Putin is and what he will do if cornered.

WWIII would be nothing more than the destruction of Russia by it’s richer, better equipped neighbors. Russia would be crushed. They already can’t even manage the Ukrainian resistance.
The only thing that makes anyone listen to the degenerate criminal Russia at all is their nuclear arsenal.
So when are you going over to fight those mean Russians again?

Russia has no legal rights to Ukraine. :cuckoo:
And we have no legal rights to Canada or Mexico... But if an imperialistic foreign government started twizzling its finger in one of their governments, ultimately turning them against us.... You can bet your bippy that we would eventually try to do something about it. Is a very good chance that would involve some sort of military operation and collateral damage.

And we have no legal rights to Canada or Mexico... But if an imperialistic foreign government started twizzling its finger in one of their governments, ultimately turning them against us.... You can bet your bippy that we would eventually try to do something about it. Is a very good chance that would involve some sort of military operation and collateral damage.
There is no justification to do so in the first place. There is no NATO equivalent in North America and no “imperialistic foreign government twizzling” in Ukraine.

There is no justification to do so in the first place. There is no NATO equivalent in North America and no “imperialistic foreign government twizzling” in Ukraine.
During the Obama administration WE were the imperialistic foreign power twizzling it's finger in the Ukrainian govt.

During the Obama administration WE were the imperialistic foreign power twizzling it's finger in the Ukrainian govt.
No we weren’t. The US has no empire outside of our borders. Have you missed the last century of the US supporting democracy around the world?

I am Latvian.

Riga is 50% ethnic Russian.

Latvia is NATO.

If Russia invades the Baltics….which they will do on the CURRENT PATH. NATO should defend,,,,not the US unilaterally.
NATO will defend.

If Russia invades a NATO country, we're probably talking nuclear war.

In that event, Russia would cease to exist. We might too, but Russia "definitely" will.

That's where it need to stay. We can't be the world's police, we need to stay out of this battle, it is not ours.
Gee, that's funny.

It was ours when Victoria Nuland decided to overthrow an elected government.

Now it's not ours?

You so remind me of the comm symp lefties of the 60s and 70s.

"Don't poke the bear! Don't poke the bear! You could start WWIII!"

There were commies like you in the 80s, too, who said Reagan's deployment of intermediate range missiles and his "Star Wars" program would start WWIII.

You are all a bunch of submissive little cucks to a dictator.
A dictator with 6000 nukes.

Have you ever read the Declaration of Independence? Sure you have...

Well, read it again, and find the words "to them".

Those are probably the two most important words in the document.

I used to live in Brooklyn. I know a lot of Russians. People that like Putin, and people that don't.

All I can say is, things could be a lot worse. Putin is no Stalin, if you know what I mean.

A dictator with 6000 nukes.

Have you ever read the Declaration of Independence? Sure you have...

Well, read it again, and find the words "to them".

Those are probably the two most important words in the document.

I used to live in Brooklyn. I know a lot of Russians. People that like Putin, and people that don't.

All I can say is, things could be a lot worse. Putin is no Stalin, if you know what I mean.
He just wants Russia to wrestle control of Ukraine from the West (since it was illegally infiltrated by the West about a decade ago). After that I'm quite sure the Russian bear will lumber right back into it's cave and not bother anybody for awhile...basically leaving the bothering and scapegoating to the West, something it does well.

Forum List

Back