Why is the USA defending UKRAINE?

Ukraine is not NATO.

Why is the US meddling in the business of other soverign nations?

Why, specifically, is this good for US citizens?
in 19 minutes but like i said

sorry we used to be freedom fighters until the GOP was taken over by mindless rupert murdoch and internet crazies who have the same propaganda as the god dam Putinists....

"It was a grotesque distortion to portray the events in Ukraine as a purely indigenous, popular uprising. The Nuland‐Pyatt telephone conversation and other actions confirm that the United States was considerably more than a passive observer to the turbulence. Instead, U.S. officials were blatantly meddling in Ukraine. Such conduct was utterly improper. The United States had no right to try to orchestrate political outcomes in another country—especially one on the border of another great power. It is no wonder that Russia reacted badly to the unconstitutional ouster of an elected, pro‐Russian government—an ouster that occurred not only with Washington’s blessing, but apparently with its assistance."

in 19 minutes but like i said

sorry we used to be freedom fighters until the GOP was taken over by mindless rupert murdoch and internet crazies who have the same propaganda as the god dam Putinists....

laughing3.gif

We didnt defend Crimea.

Why defend the rest of Ukraine now?

It has a huge population of ethnic Russians in its borders.

Most of you ill informed fucks have no idea.
thanks for the garbage russian/GOP propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. we sanctioned russia back then and this time we'll do it even more. what the hell is wrong with you, brainwashed functional moron?

I am Latvian.

Riga is 50% ethnic Russian.

Latvia is NATO.

If Russia invades the Baltics….which they will do on the CURRENT PATH. NATO should defend,,,,not the US unilaterally.

Ukraine is not NATO.

Why is the US meddling in the business of other soverign nations?

Why, specifically, is this good for US citizens?

Hunter Biden is among the US citizens who have big jobs in Ukraine working for Burisma, the Ukrainian gas producer.

President Biden is doing what he can to protect his constituents' jobs, at least those who are in his immediate family.

Back after the USSR disbanded, the Ukraine had a large number of nuclear weapons. They were something like the 5 largest nuclear power.

We wanted them to get rid of the nukes. They did so, asking only one concession of us. That we would help them if they were invaded.

They got rid of 3k+ nuclear weapons in return for a promise to help them if they were invaded. Sounds like a bargain to me.

And now that they need us, you want us to forget the promise? Decide we didn't make the promise? Treat that agreement like we did the treaties with Native Americans?

Hunter Biden is among the US citizens who have big jobs in Ukraine working for Burisma, the Ukrainian gas producer.

President Biden is doing what he can to protect his constituents' jobs, at least those who are in his immediate family.
he left that job years ago, before his breakdown after his brother died from an iraq war poisoning... a job he had experience and education for, brainwashed functional moron.....

How many troops has the CiC committed to defending the Ukraine? How many divisions is he willing to send in against Russia?

I think it's 0.

Forum List

Back