Why is Obama Evil? SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY!?

You said you pay 38 cents per gallon. I commented on that.d

There was no need to address previous taxes, we are talking about a new tax. If you want to talk about over all taxes on gas, I suggest you start a new thread on that topic because it is a new topic you are trying to introduce. (It is easy to see what that argument should be--you want to see overall taxes cut. We are not talking about that!)

But if you are paying 38 cents and the tax is on the barrel itself, you are getting an extra 12 to 20 cents. Regardless of how much tax was already applied to the barrel, the new tax is still relatively negligible.

Your link is not relevent unless you are trying to change the topic. That is from realizing $10 increase on a barrel will not be noticed by the consumer under the present conditions Versus Realizing that Gas, overall, is taxed to astronomical rates.

If we were on the second topic, I would agree with you.

But we are discussing the first topic, so don't have a hissy fit if you realized what I am saying is correct thus you feel you can switch topics without notice

It will increase the price of fuel twenty-five cents per gallon and that mean I am paying a extra six dollars per tank which mean twelve dollars more per week which means $624.00 per year, so that is not noticeable to you because President Obama is telling you it does not matter and then add in the amount of taxes already paid, but hey who cares because you enjoy making the average consumer to pay more taxes!

Hey--you never realized that 624 a year--at least not in the past 5 years.

And if you really want to sit down and think about it, you should still be paying the amount you were paying last year if it wasn't for Obama. Remember, the only reason overall prices are falling is due to sanctions being lifted on Iran. That was part of the deal Obama cut with the Iranians.

Concerning over all taxes on gas--that is a new thread worthy topic. Now I don't mind being told to fuck off about an issue I agree with you on. But I do mind it when you tell me that Obama is telling me to agree with you when I know that is not the case.

However, I never really argued with you about overall taxes on because there is no reason for me too.

Also you want to punish the average consumer because any increase of fuel prices will be passed onto the consumer, but hey at least President Obama tell you it is great then it is great, right?

When will the consumer realize a higher cost to fuel? Probably in a year or 2, when the oil markets stabilize.

Also, when did Obama say this is great? He never did, you just made that statement up

According to partisan whores President Obama is the fault for everything or is the Messiah of everything that goes right, and those like me that live in reality have to realize too many whores live in this fucking nation.

A ten dollar a barrel tax to fund special projects like speed rail or self driving cars is something I will never support, and because you will want those like me to pay for it will never happen, and if you want to support projects like this then invest into companies that are trying to produce self driving cars and if not then fuck off.

Congress is already saying it's never going to pass

It will increase the price of fuel twenty-five cents per gallon and that mean I am paying a extra six dollars per tank which mean twelve dollars more per week which means $624.00 per year, so that is not noticeable to you because President Obama is telling you it does not matter and then add in the amount of taxes already paid, but hey who cares because you enjoy making the average consumer to pay more taxes!

And if you really want to sit down and think about it, you should still be paying the amount you were paying last year if it wasn't for Obama. Remember, the only reason overall prices are falling is due to sanctions being lifted on Iran. That was part of the deal Obama cut with the Iranians.

Concerning over all taxes on gas--that is a new thread worthy topic. Now I don't mind being told to fuck off about an issue I agree with you on. But I do mind it when you tell me that Obama is telling me to agree with you when I know that is not the case.

However, I never really argued with you about overall taxes on because there is no reason for me too.

President Obama is the reason for the oil crash?

Are you that fucking retarded to think I will believe that stupid fucking nonsense?

No, thank Saudi Arabia for the oil glut that was going on before the lift of the sanctions of Iran.

You have to be kidding me with your stupid nonsense of giving a President the credit or blame for the oil market when it has more to do with OPEC not decreasing their output!

The US has increased it's production more in the past few years that Saudi Arabia has.

And so has Canada, Mexico, and OPEC has not cut it production, so we have a glut, but of course it all has to do with President Obama and if I write it does not then I am the liar because everything that goes correct or get cheaper is because of President Obama and anything that goes wrong is the GOP and Bush that are at fault, right?

Why the fuck am I discussing oil production with President Obama supporters that believe he is the only reason why the sun comes up?

No, and in fact, thee is a lot of messes Obama has created. Let us not forget Egypt, Libya and oh yes, IS in Syria(at the lest part of it) plus the Syrian civil war.

If you think those messes are equivalent to the Sun coming up in the morning, then you are the delusional.

But, OPEC has not increase its production to have a price melt down like we are seeing. Unless you equate the Iranians reentering the market as part of that glut.

Look, you can play a simple game of "what if".. to see the problem in your argument. What if sanctions are not raised on Iran. Would the cost of a barrel crash like it did? Why now, of all times? Yes, America is producing more oil now than it has in the past, so much so that it is exporting again, but that has been the case for 3 years now.

There is no "NEW" event to justify the crash--except for a large producer of oil entering the market.

Are you fucking retarded?

Iran sanctions were lifted this year, so the price of oil has been falling how long now?

So how does Iran reentering the market cause the crash that has been happening for awhile?

Yes, you are giving the President credit for something he has very little to do with and it would be like me giving Bush credit for the 2008 drop in gas prices during a election year...

Also you changed the subject when the ten dollar a barrel argument did not work, and didn't you bitch at me about changing the subject and shouldn't you start your own fucking thread about how President Obama is the Messiah that caused oil prices to crash?

What, are you 3, go away child. We just had a border patrol agent testify before congress that they may as well abolish our immigration laws because this regime won't allow them to enforce them. You need to get out of your play pen every once in a while and take a look at what's really going on.

Facts are such a bitch, don't you think, Tex?

U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013

Not talking about 3 years ago, I'm talking about today.

A ten dollar a barrel tax to fund special projects like speed rail or self driving cars is something I will never support, and because you will want those like me to pay for it will never happen, and if you want to support projects like this then invest into companies that are trying to produce self driving cars and if not then fuck off.

Well, one would conclude that it must really SUCK to be you...Take care of your ulcers.

Also you want to punish the average consumer because any increase of fuel prices will be passed onto the consumer, but hey at least President Obama tell you it is great then it is great, right?

When will the consumer realize a higher cost to fuel? Probably in a year or 2, when the oil markets stabilize.

Also, when did Obama say this is great? He never did, you just made that statement up

According to partisan whores President Obama is the fault for everything or is the Messiah of everything that goes right, and those like me that live in reality have to realize too many whores live in this fucking nation.

Congress is already saying it's never going to pass

I can't believe someone want to support a ten dollar a barrel tax on oil and then claim it would not hurt the consumer nor will the consumer see a rise in the price and if they do well they were paying more so why not go back to that way and just have it in taxes instead just for pet projects like self driving cars and speed rail that most Americans will not use!

Well, one would conclude that it must really SUCK to be you...Take care of your ulcers.

It must suck to be you because you will never get that Ten Dollar tax, and Congress has told President Obama to fuck off like they should on this issue.

So tell me how will a High Speed Rail help someone in Farmington, New Mexico or how will a Self Driving car will help someone in El Campo, Texas?

You want rural America to pay for your pet projects that only will benefit a small portion of society?

here's just one reason
snip;
It’s really about taxing the energy they don’t like to make President Obama’s favored energy sources and companies more profitable
Obama Proposes a New Tax on Every American Driver
photo_233.jpg
By Institute for Energy Research -- Bio and Archives February 4, 2016

WASHINGTON – Institute for Energy Research President Thomas Pyle issued the following statement about the Obama administration’s plan to propose a $10/barrel tax on oil:

“The president is proposing a nearly 24 cent per gallon tax on the very energy source that keeps Americans and our economy moving. This is a tax on every American driver, and it would have the harshest impact on those who can least afford it. For a president who claims to care about helping the poor, he sure doesn’t show it in his policies. Fortunately, this proposal is dead on arrival in Congress. However, the president is clearly trying to lay the groundwork for a future carbon tax.

“The administration is claiming the purpose of this tax is to raise revenue for some grand transportation plan, but it’s really about taxing the energy they don’t like to make President Obama’s favored energy sources and companies more profitable. The revenue generated from a new energy tax is peanuts compared to the revenue, jobs, wages, and economic activity that could be created by simply opening federal lands to energy development. Now that he has nothing to lose politically, the president is showing us his true stripes by trying to impose an energy tax on American families.”

all of it here:
Obama Proposes a New Tax on Every American Driver | Canada Free Press

SURE......its perfectly OK when the oil (and fracking) industry imposes a higher price on each barrel to make more profits for their share holders.......BUT, its "an impeachable offense" for Obama to place a tax on oil to rebuild the same roads, bridges and tunnels that common Americans use......Make sense?

The gov already makes more on a gallon of gas than the oil companies do....when's it going to end?

Not talking about 3 years ago, I'm talking about today.

Actually, if you can read a calendar, its TWO years ago....But I'm wasting time debating with a moron....
Believe whatever FOX tells you to believe.

You said you pay 38 cents per gallon. I commented on that.d

There was no need to address previous taxes, we are talking about a new tax. If you want to talk about over all taxes on gas, I suggest you start a new thread on that topic because it is a new topic you are trying to introduce. (It is easy to see what that argument should be--you want to see overall taxes cut. We are not talking about that!)

But if you are paying 38 cents and the tax is on the barrel itself, you are getting an extra 12 to 20 cents. Regardless of how much tax was already applied to the barrel, the new tax is still relatively negligible.

Your link is not relevent unless you are trying to change the topic. That is from realizing $10 increase on a barrel will not be noticed by the consumer under the present conditions Versus Realizing that Gas, overall, is taxed to astronomical rates.

If we were on the second topic, I would agree with you.

But we are discussing the first topic, so don't have a hissy fit if you realized what I am saying is correct thus you feel you can switch topics without notice

Really asshole?

So a ten dollar tax would not be noticeable at the start according to you?

Are you kidding me with that?

Are you going to say that it will not trickle down to the consumer and of course you are willing to pay this as long as a Democrat is in office but when a Republican get back in you will be bitching about having to pay that extra money, and telling everyone how it was not President Obama fault.

Also the projection for the price of oil from the Royal Bank of Scotland is sixteen dollars a barrel, so when will it bottom out and correct itself?

You believe in two years?

If so I will not bet with you!

I complain over the overall costs of oil.
You are complaining over taxes.

Hence, we will agree that overall taxes is ridiculous. You spoke truth to power on that one. I totally agree

But we diverge on the effect of an additional $10 dollar per barrel on oil when the price of oil has dropped like a rock. Yes, you can theoretically argue you are losing money. But comparing then too now makes me think you are complaining either too early(wait until prices shoot back up!) or because you heard of a tax increase.

t must suck to be you because you will never get that Ten Dollar tax, and Congress has told President Obama to fuck off like they should on this issue.

So tell me how will a High Speed Rail help someone in Farmington, New Mexico or how will a Self Driving car will help someone in El Campo, Texas?

You want rural America to pay for your pet projects that only will benefit a small portion of society?

You should REALLY consider either your state's secession OR ...........................(as Romney would phrase it) SELF-DEPORTATION.

Really asshole?

Are you going to say that it will not trickle down to the consumer and of course you are willing to pay this as long as a Democrat is in office but when a Republican get back in you will be bitching about having to pay that extra money, and telling everyone how it was not President Obama fault.

Also the projection for the price of oil from the Royal Bank of Scotland is sixteen dollars a barrel, so when will it bottom out and correct itself?

Hence, we will agree that overall taxes is ridiculous. You spoke truth to power on that one. I totally agree

But we diverge on the effect of an additional $10 dollar per barrel on oil when the price of oil has dropped like a rock. Yes, you can theoretically argue you are losing money. But comparing then too now makes me think you are complaining either too early(wait until prices shoot back up!) or because you heard of a tax increase.

No, it has to do with the fact the money will be allocated for pet projects like speed rail services that will only help bigger cities and those that will have money to use the service, and self driving car research that to me if someone want to have the researched then do it through the private industry without the help of the federal government.

I have a issue with wasting the taxpayer money on special projects, and that is the only conservative part of me.

The consumer has suffered enough at the oil barons of the world, and do not need the government putting another tax on a product that has been too high too long.

Unfortunately we are a massive nation that need the oil heroine and rely on the world market and the barons to adjust the oil prices. If it were not for the glut and hopefully it stay for at least five year we would be paying over three dollars a barrel.

Yes, when I see a tax like this I do get pissed because it does trickle down to the consumer and will raise the price and could cause another oil bubble and false economy down the road.

A country to watch if they ever tap their oilfields is China, and they could glut the market more. With Iran online it will keep the price low, and if Iraq and Syria along with Libya could be fixed then the price would be even lower.

So yeah I do know what is going on, and with the glut it is causing massive hurt in the oil industry and a tax increase even if on the barrel of oil would not be wise now or ever.

The Federal government get enough taxes from fuel consumption tax and states can increase or decrease their rate to fix the roads in their state.

So why on earth would anyone support that tax?

Really asshole?

Let me go this way with it for you.

So the President want a ten dollar a barrel tax to help fund infrastructure and special projects that would further research in self driving cars and speed rail and it will cost me about six hundred a year more in paying for petro.

Now if I had the six hundred extra a year I could use it to buy stock into a company wanting to create self driving cars or buy municipal bonds to help fund the region speed rail train, and wouldn't that be a better way than forcing me to pay more at the pump and the government using that money to fund the research or build that train?

I would make money off the investment but if the government get the money I lose the chance to make that money...

Serious answer:

Because he intends to damage the country, and he is such a con man that he can get millions of people to not only believe what he says, but actually think he means well. He's such a consummate con artist that people will even lie in defense of him.

That is the very essence of evil.

Yep and they are already saying they'll tell Ears to fug off and take his tax with him

But, but, but....what happened to ALL those jobs these "sweethearts" promised when they fooled morons like you in 2010 and 2014????:2up:

So the President want a ten dollar a barrel tax to help fund infrastructure and special projects that would further research in self driving cars and speed rail and it will cost me about six hundred a year more in paying for petro.

The first part is correct....However, your "conclusion" that the tax will JUST fund self-driving cars you must have gotten from Rush......Listen !!!! Do we need infrastructure work? YES or NO?

Forum List

Back