Why don’t you wear a mask?

What is this talk of slowing the spread? Weren't we interested in flattening the curve? NOW it is slowing the spread?? Next thing you know they'll be telling us to wear the mask to show solidarity with the very people who are withholding life saving meds cause the governors tell them too...oh

What is this talk of slowing the spread? Weren't we interested in flattening the curve? NOW it is slowing the spread?? Next thing you know they'll be telling us to wear the mask to show solidarity with the very people who are withholding life saving meds cause the governors tell them too...oh

This far along and you don't know that flattening the curve IS slowing the spread? :p

This far along and you don't know that flattening the curve IS slowing the spread? :p
\
No it isn't. Flattening the curve was to keep hospital crowding down..which NEVER HAPPENED. slowing the spread is wearing the mask.

Wise up guy.

\
No it isn't. Flattening the curve was to keep hospital crowding down..which NEVER HAPPENED. slowing the spread is wearing the mask.

Wise up guy.
They constantly change their terminology so thinking folks are always playing catch up with their nonsense. It's a time waster.
Better to just ignore them completely. You know it's all going to be bullshit anyway.

I have young men from my area, wanting to earn extra money so they work in my shrub beds and gardens. I don't mind. I am glad to be able to provide them with some extra cash especially if they are hard workers. We talk about government intrusion, the future of this country, freedom, liberty, the MASK. They think it is BS.

I went to Spec's a little while ago and one of their employees came into the humidor while I was getting cigars and offered me a mask. I told her "No thank you, I'm heterosexual." and went on with the rest of my shopping.

\

Wise up guy.

Keeping hospital crowding down...by slowing down the spread of the virus. :eusa_doh:

\

Wise up guy.

Keeping hospital crowding down...by slowing down the spread of the virus. :eusa_doh:

There is no crowding of hospitals. And possibly never was. I refer to NY. All those extra portable hospitals, the ship. Most not even used. Those that were, minimally.

There is no surge. There is misrepresenting numbers but we are now at a number of hospitalizations and those that are TRULY from covid deaths at no more than late march BEFORE the promised viral apocalypse.

Forum List

Back