I Goooglied this: Is Mogadishu safer than Chitcago. The answer was jaw dropping.

To me it looks like both are shitholes. I wouldn't want to live in either one. One is simply a shitier shithole than the other shithole.
I wonder how long one would live in Mogadishu with a MAGA hat on before getting shot on sight?
Thats interesting, because I wonder how long you'd survive on the south side wearing that same maga hat?

To me it looks like both are shitholes. I wouldn't want to live in either one. One is simply a shitier shithole than the other shithole.
I wonder how long one would live in Mogadishu with a MAGA hat on before getting shot on sight?
I doubt like hell they even know what a maga hat is there. But they might kill you just to get it.

Thats interesting, because I wonder how long you'd survive on the south side wearing that same maga hat?
I wonder what the Vegas line would be on that??...lol. But Justee Smellett had 2 big bros in MAGA Hats beat him up, so it is possible and they lived.

St Louis is more dangerous--higher murder rate than Chicago
etc many links

Forum List

Back