Question: Remedies for BLM Signs

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I've been involved in a daily game of oneupsmanship with some idiot who's been plastering signs around town. The signs usually read "Black Lives Matter", "End Racism", "Stop Police Violence", and the like. Most of them are being stapled to a piece of plywood that's attached to a chain link fence, around a public park.

I've been getting up every morning for the last week, in order to deface those signs, or remove them. Either I spray paint over them, scribble on them with a marking pen, or take them down and dispose of them.

By the afternoon, the signs have been removed and replaced with different ones, so I do the same thing every night. This time after defacing the signs, I smeared the outside edged with large gobs of axle grease, thinking that they probably won't touch them.

Here's my question: What can I smear, spray, daub, or splatter on those signs that would be so utterly disgusting, that no person would ever touch it? It needs to be something non-toxic, so human feces is out of the question. I haven't broken any laws, since the signs are not being put on private property, so I want to keep this legal.

So use your imagination here and let's hear your ideas.

Limburger cheese and pepper spray.

Nice. I have a couple cans of that. Sprayed around the edges and it would be all over their fingers when they remove them. Once they touch their face, the fun begins.

I've been involved in a daily game of oneupsmanship with some idiot who's been plastering signs around town. The signs usually read "Black Lives Matter", "End Racism", "Stop Police Violence", and the like. Most of them are being stapled to a piece of plywood that's attached to a chain link fence, around a public park.

I've been getting up every morning for the last week, in order to deface those signs, or remove them. Either I spray paint over them, scribble on them with a marking pen, or take them down and dispose of them.

By the afternoon, the signs have been removed and replaced with different ones, so I do the same thing every night. This time after defacing the signs, I smeared the outside edged with large gobs of axle grease, thinking that they probably won't touch them.

Here's my question: What can I smear, spray, daub, or splatter on those signs that would be so utterly disgusting, that no person would ever touch it? It needs to be something non-toxic, so human feces is out of the question. I haven't broken any laws, since the signs are not being put on private property, so I want to keep this legal.

Ant attractant; honey maybe or jello. The more ants the better.

Greg

Fox piss
Bucket of dead fish left out in sun for a week and emulsifed

Liquid ass?

Nice. I have a couple cans of that. Sprayed around the edges and it would be all over their fingers when they remove them. Once they touch their face, the fun begins.
If you did that and were caught, you and your family would pay dearly. You'd be facing fed hate crime charges.

I know you're joking. But these people have the power to destroy anyone they want.

That's not a joke.

Pfft.

All you need is some holy water and the Marxist signs will go up in flames

Just find a priest.

Last edited:

Put a "Now Hiring" sticker on them.

I guarantee them sorry lazy Communist POS's will not touch them.

If you did that and were caught, you and your family would pay dearly. You'd be facing fed hate crime charges.

I know you're joking. But these people have the power to destroy anyone they want.

That's not a joke.

Yeah, the pepper spray idea might be a little extreme. Defacing them is fine because I haven't written anything that would be considered hateful or racist: No swastika or threats, so no "hate crime" has been committed.

The highways here are littered with dead racoon. I thought of nailing one to the sign but leftists having no sense of humor, would probably take it the wrong way.

BTW: The person putting up the signs is most likely a white liberal, not a black person.

Last edited:

That's not a joke.

Yeah, the pepper spray idea might be a little extreme. Defacing them is fine because I haven't written anything that would be considered hateful or racist: No swastika or threats, so no "hate crime" has been committed.

The highways here are littered with dead racoon. I thought of nailing one to the sign but leftists having no sense of humor, would probably take it the wrong way.
Thankfully I live in an area where raccoons are scarce and ain't looking for scraps.

Now they are some miles and miles away. But they would be hunted down by the time they moved too far.

That's not a joke.

Thankfully I live in an area where raccoons are scarce and ain't looking for scraps.

Now they are some miles and miles away. But they would be hunted down by the time they moved too far.

Those bastards are everywhere here. They commit mass suicide on the highways every night, whole families of them at once.

Razor blades.

You could use oil based art paint (the kind you'd paint a picture with). The stuff never dries and gets all over everything & never comes out. Get it in a tube & just squeeze it on (no brush needed).

But personally...I would make it easy on myself & just paint an "O" on the sign. BLACK OLIVES MATTER.

Show them the folly of their ways :)

You could use oil based art paint (the kind you'd paint a picture with). The stuff never dries and gets all over everything & never comes out. Get it in a tube & just squeeze it on (no brush needed).

But personally...I would make it easy on myself & just paint an "O" on the sign. BLACK OLIVES MATTER.

Show them the folly of their ways :)

Nice. I couldn't possibly be prosecuted for something like that. Most of our city and county police officers are pretty conservative, but there are a few Democrats on the force.

It's not like I'm defacing private property.

Or you could place a picture of the murdered 8 year old black girl above the BLM sign and put "MURDERED BY" below her pic.

So you'd have the childs pic and it would read...MURDERED BY BLACK LIVES MATTER.

You wouldn't have to touch their sign.

What can I smear, spray, daub, or splatter on those signs that would be so utterly disgusting, that no person would ever touch it?

Sounds like this could be exactly what you're looking for.

dfad79f02297ad585f4c4d77777f6428.jpeg

spray capsacin. You can get it at the dollar tree. You're going to have to experiment with it. They won't notice it on their hands at first...but as soon as they touch their eyes or mouths, they will know.

what about deer scent?

Forum List

Back